Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
what happened in that scene?
Lucy comes back from the club drunk. You undress her and give her a shower. Towards the end, you are given the options to jerk off or join her in the shower. If you choose to join her, it talks about how you'd like to get in there and rape her, but then you decide against it and it literally says something about maybe in a later update. This was a few updates back, and that little storyline was abandoned in favor of the stuff with Julia. There was some hope that this would be the update where he made good on this scene.

Still no sex scene?
I haven't heard of anything new, unless people just aren't saying. There were some sex scenes in the previous update, but after all of this time, I think people were hoping for more than just a focus on Jenny and presumably not getting too far with her. Not that it would make sense to in the course of one update, or that people are as interested in Jenny as they are the others. But the time spent with Jenny is time that could have been spent on Anna, Lucy, or Liza.

Thats kinda sucks even tho sleep sex he didnt make it i thought there will be sex scene in this update
Rainces seems to have some aversion to sex scenes. I halfway blame the long absence between updates on Rainces being forced to include even a little bit of sex in the previous update and it taking them this long to recover from the trauma of it all. They love their footsex and grinding and stuff like that, but actual vaginal penetration just doesn't seem to interest them or even repels them.

Is the ntr avoidable?
There's a scene with Anna and her boss that Bobby basically arranges, and you as the player can determine if the boss is successful in raping her or not. There's also a lesbian scene that some might consider NTR that I don't think is avoidable. But I didn't mind it other than not being invited.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Not a joke right? What about the lesbian stuff?
Not a joke - however same as before.
Lucy's GF can be corrupted or not - it's up to you!
Ntr in that sense - is entirely up to you?

Hope that helps?

Reactions: enel777

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
literally do not see any new content. Am I doing something wrong? It just says I reached the end of chapter 1 story mode and I should go back to main game through computer. I tried that and it gives me a bug report.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Focusing on Jenny actually is kind of consistent with past stuff from Rainces. An awful lot of updates basically completely ignored progress from past updates. Storylines were dropped. Were you close to getting laid in the last update? Well, guess what? That girl isn't even in the next update! And when she's back in a later one, we've backtracked and you're now trying a completely new route with her for some reason, even though the last one seemed to be working and even seemed to be a cliffhanger.

So Rainces just focusing on Jenny makes a certain amount of sense. He's running out of room to avoid the sex with the other female characters, and Jenny was the last one left unless he introduced a new character. There was sex in .15, so I had hopes that he'd continue that with a new update. Other than with Julia though, the sex was kind of a sidetrack from the story and ended the game. All of this was ignored with the new update though. Instead, it's back to slow progress of corrupting another romantic interest, but presumably not getting anywhere too far with them. I think most people would have traded all of the Jenny stuff for a solid sexy scene or two with Anna, Liza, or Lucy.
Mesmo sendo um passo logico, deveria ser mais repartido...

( Despite being a logic step (more Jenny) it focuses way too much on her nevertheless, at the expense of the others... But you're right )

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis

w123t4

May 26, 2019
WTF? Can't believe it is back! I thought it will be abandoned forever!:eek:
I feel sorry for the developer of bobby saga 2.0. As the original one is back don't know the 2.0 will continue to develop or not.:unsure:
If I am reading the review right, this update have little new content and lot of bugs? Still waiting for the scene of fucking lucy in the bathroom, is this update add the content of that?:cry:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
WTF? Can't believe it is back! I thought it will be abandoned forever!:eek:
I feel sorry for the developer of bobby saga 2.0. As the original one is back don't know the 2.0 will continue to develop or not.:unsure:
If I am reading the review right, this update have little new content and lot of bugs? Still waiting for the scene of fucking lucy in the bathroom, is this update add the content of that?:cry:
No change to that scene in the bathroom, at least when I loaded my save of it.

As for people making different versions of the game, I honestly think this creates an opportunity for them if they move right. Rainces didn't make any bold moves to defend his territory other than to put out an update, and we all know it could be months or longer for the next one, if there even is one. Rainces may be content to go with the boost to their Patreon income they get from this.

But there's now buzz in the air about the game in general, while at the same time demand to actually be able to fuck someone in it that Rainces failed to address. If one of these other games can give us a very similar experience to BBS but also deliver on the sex, I think that could work out well for them. And their success would likely cause Rainces to counter with a new update sooner, with more action in it.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes