Leyequois

Jul 13, 2017
Does anyone know if that screencap in the OP of Bobby on top of and fucking Lucy is from the original or from the new update? Because I thought the only way to sex Lucy was at the club?
You can rape her when she is with her friend, when they have the party you can choose to either stop her from taking advantage of Lucy, or let her, if you let her take advantage, you can rape her while she is tied(without bad endind), Then there is the part after that, when she doesn't talk to you anymore, you can rape her as well when she is drunk, but that leads to a bad ending

sscorpionn

Jan 25, 2018
what kind of taboo edition is this, while starting to game its says taboo mode on for every characters, but in game mc talking like roommates or mrs. anna, someone know how to fix this or is there any patch for it ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Horny and JagHond

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
Why have so many of the moms scenes from the previous releases been removed. You can't do the scene with her on the sun lounger in this one. You can't do the scene where he fingers at night. You can't do the scene where he finds her collapsed on the floor drunk. So much content that could have been put it because it already existed and it's just not there. The only silver lining is the new titfuck scene at the beginning.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I wonder why the Dev decided to finally update this one instead of The Return? I thought he gave up on this version.

Horny

Apr 26, 2017
Should remove the incest tag. This isn't an incest game. There's no way to change the relationship between the characters. Even if you have the so called taboo mode ON, in the game the characters are still referred to as Mrs. Anna, room mate etc. Not mom or sister.

• Angry
Reactions: fz and Leyequois

twichman

Dec 4, 2018

Here's a link to my compressed version of the game for Windows. Compressed with the utmost precision and without noticeable loss in image quality. The game size has been reduced from the original 3.5 GB to 1.2 GB.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Should remove the incest tag. This isn't an incest game. There's no way to change the relationship between the characters. Even if you have the so called taboo mode ON, in the game the characters are still referred to as Mrs. Anna, room mate etc. Not mom or sister.
Incest is fully displayed in the game with the incest patch installed.

• Love
Reactions: Kendra

Krugger

Aug 13, 2019
On Patreon page, RAinces promises monthly updates if he collects $ 2,000 from his patrons :)
lol.gif

He abandoned his game in July of last year. There was no prediction that he would be working on the game or if he was doing something else. And then he learns that there are 3 developers, 2 of them creating their remake and the other creating a different story. That must have messed with your mind and then he must have started reworking his game hastily. There is a legend around here that when too many subscribers stop supporting his patreon he starts working and releasing updates, that must have been the reason for your return, he saw that his game was the same as bigbrother, where there are people who are interested and who want the game to be continued and in that moment he saw the opportunity. If he really wants to take his project forward, he has to rework his game from zero and build it from beginning. You notice there are two different Jennys, and that some old stuff is still present in the game. Not even the game has a clean interface and UI, as it is a sandbox game it should have at least one time so that people remember what time the characters will be at the exact moment in the room to make such an event. I hope developers don't get discouraged by their remakes, keep working, because there will come a time when this game will be permanently abandoned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunizz

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
Hi try this. I added some money and changed all the names to Mom, Sister, etc. The only negative is the main character "big boy".
Because everyone has their own name))) A big boy can be common and may be liked by many.
Or for each player separately change his name in this file))

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
On Patreon page, RAinces promises monthly updates if he collects $ 2,000 from his patrons :)

If he could put out monthly updates while putting out some good updates at the same time, that wouldn't be a problem I think. People already sent him several hundred dollars a month for over a year to do nothing. People want to love the game. People get excited at the prospect of an update. Make this game monthly and make the updates better in quality, and I think the money will start flowing in. But most people will be a little hesitant to give him money up front when it could be another year for the next update, and this last update seemed to have been received somewhat mediocrely.
Foram precisos quase 2 anos para um trabalho que considero mediano... Updates mensais? Não me parece. Mas sim, o salto no valor do Patreon foi brutal... Era facilmente alcançável...

( It took almost 2 yrs for not that great a job... Monthly updates? I don't think so. But considering Patreon rate piling up of the last few days, if he stepped up, it would be quite achievable...)

Last edited:

Ben786

Aug 11, 2017
I'm in awe - utter disbelief. It actually came back?? I'm a mooch so I don't care how long it takes, as long as it's free lol

Reactions: deluges
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes