hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
so i checked the game code and all events are based on having done specific other events a couple of times,so basically we just click everything randomly until something progesses further as there is no tracking of our progress that will be shown to the player,.

man this code is a cluster fuck

• Haha
Reactions: SummmerP

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
Does anyone saw the naked jenny on the couch scene and sleeping jenny wearing panty and bra i dont think its in this version so its posible that the update will still have a jenny focus i think.

Last edited:

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
Hmm, I went through the content and then through the images in this version. There is a scene there where MC goes into Jenny's room while she is sleeping, but she wakes up and he ends up raping her it seems. Does anyone know how to get to this scene? I checked everything and even downloaded some saves of every "event" in the game, but never saw this scene.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Hmm, I went through the content and then through the images in this version. There is a scene there where MC goes into Jenny's room while she is sleeping, but she wakes up and he ends up raping her it seems. Does anyone know how to get to this scene? I checked everything and even downloaded some saves of every "event" in the game, but never saw this scene.
I have to imagine it's a dream or fantasy of Bobby's, or maybe when Bobby is "brainwashing" Jenny and it's just another of the weird dreams she has. Someone correct me if I'm wrong and spill the details please. Although I'm still kind of "meh" on Jenny.

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
4 years this games been going and still no closer to actually winning any of the woman. Still all just sleep/drunk un aware sex scenes. Yet there is a sequel bbs2 and a remake 'the return' on there way. Can't even just skip the grind and play the mom story only anymore. Not that theres much decent content for her anyway. 4 years........

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
I have to imagine it's a dream or fantasy of Bobby's, or maybe when Bobby is "brainwashing" Jenny and it's just another of the weird dreams she has. Someone correct me if I'm wrong and spill the details please. Although I'm still kind of "meh" on Jenny.
I found the scene. After you are done with Jenny content and it says there is no more content, go during the night into her room and you will have the option of forcing her. But of course, it's another grinding scene like in the strip club, just from the front this time.

May 21, 2018
View attachment 132593

Overview:
I'm currently working on "Bad Brother Saga", This game is about a young brother who lived with his mother and 3 sisters. He will use all the means to drag them into a sexual relationship. Previously "Bad Brother Saga"
Thread Updated: 2021-10-19
Release Date: 2021-10-19
Developer: RAinces -
Censored: No
Version: 1.00 Taboo Edition
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Bad Bobby Saga 2.0 - Bad Bobby Saga: The return - MOD

Incest patch (Just rename the "Landlady" to "Mom" at the start of the game).
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 571965 View attachment 571970 View attachment 571966 View attachment 571967 View attachment 571962 View attachment 571968 View attachment 571969 View attachment 20390 View attachment 571963 View attachment 20387 View attachment 20388 View attachment 20389
So, It's a Remake that will be stopped as man
So funny, I read it as Big Brother hahaha.

Btw, All mising information is found in his patreon page:
Another remake. What a bore

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes