edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Normally I wouldn't be a fan of someone else continuing someone else's work. But in this case, the writing and story are so bad that it could only get better in someone else's hands. I do feel like there's personality to some of the characters, but honestly mostly that's just me making stuff up in my head to go along with the pictures and giving depth to something very shallow. It would be nice to have some other dev that could get through a single sentence without a misspelling, or put a cohesive story together that didn't keep getting abandoned, and that wasn't an insult to my intelligence. It doesn't have to be great. It just has to be better, which is a pretty low bar to set.
Sim há muita margem para melhoria (por ele ou por outros devs). Basta olhar para o mod do Axeman. Mas não sejas tão catastrofista. Não é assim tão mau. O que estamos aqui a fazer então? É um grande jogo com bastante entulho junto, mas um grande jogo... O RAinces é uma casa a arder mas o que fez de bom, há que reconhece-lo. Continua a ser o meu jogo preferido apesar de todos os defeitos que lhe apontaste e com razão.

E sim também aguardo por alguém que pegue nisto e arrume a casa.

( I do agree there's lots of room for improvement ( by RAinces or any other dev ). Just look to Axeman's mod... But I think you're being a bit overdramatic... It's not all bad, it's not that bad. If so what are we doing here? It's a great game made by a brilliant but fucked up guy. He is an unreliable, clumsy, lazy dev. It could easily become a masterpiece but he puts very little effort into it. But I think it's a great game. His spelling may be sketchy, the screenplay could be more solid but the story itself is not that bad. Despite all the shortcomings you've just pointed out ( which I subscribe ), it's still my favourite game yet.

But just like you I'm still waiting for someone to clean up the mess... )

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Sim há muita margem para melhoria (por ele ou por outros devs). Basta olhar para o mod do Axeman. Mas não sejas tão catastrofista. Não é assim tão mau. O que estamos aqui a fazer então? É um grande jogo com bastante entulho junto, mas um grande jogo... O RAinces é uma casa a arder mas o que fez de bom, há que reconhece-lo. Continua a ser o meu jogo preferido apesar de todos os defeitos que lhe apontaste e com razão.

E sim também aguardo por alguém que pegue nisto e arrume a casa.

( I do agree there's lots of room for improvement ( by RAinces or any other dev ). Just look to Axeman's mod... But I think you're being a bit overdramatic... It's not all bad, it's not that bad. If so what are we doing here? It's a great game made by a brilliant but fucked up guy. He is an unreliable, clumsy, lazy dev. It could easily become a masterpiece but he puts very little effort into it. But I think it's a great game. His spelling may be sketchy, the screenplay could be more solid but the story itself is not that bad. Despite all the shortcomings you've just pointed out ( which I subscribe ), it's still my favourite game yet.

But just like you I'm still waiting for someone to clean up the mess... )
Personally, I find very little about the game to like. I'd rate it two stars out of five at best, and mainly because of the renders. It may not be the absolute worst game out there, although I'm not sure on that. There's no lack of bad games, but few that approach BBS in terms of bad writing, misspellings, programming, etc. I know that some people absolutely love it, and I have no problem with that, especially if it's a guilty pleasure, or if it just happens to hit all of your fetish buttons. But on an absolute level... it's just not good, and lacking in so many ways. I still foolishly have high hopes for the game, because I've built up these personalities for the female characters in my head far beyond anything Rainces developed for them, and I do like the models and the lure of incest as a fetish. It's a game that by all rights should be far better than it is, but Rainces doesn't seem to have the capability to understand how to do so, or the inclination.

dinto

Aug 2, 2017
Need to do the slip in slip out of her pussy multiple times, in the same sex scene, then try for the ass. About after 5 slips I think then ass and that did the trick. Think of trying to confuse her to get to her ass. Bob also gives that hint right before the sex scene starts. Hope this helps you a bit more.
Itry it 10-times and nothing happens, how should i trick her?

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Personally, I find very little about the game to like. I'd rate it two stars out of five at best, and mainly because of the renders. It may not be the absolute worst game out there, although I'm not sure on that. There's no lack of bad games, but few that approach BBS in terms of bad writing, misspellings, programming, etc. I know that some people absolutely love it, and I have no problem with that, especially if it's a guilty pleasure, or if it just happens to hit all of your fetish buttons. But on an absolute level... it's just not good, and lacking in so many ways. I still foolishly have high hopes for the game, because I've built up these personalities for the female characters in my head far beyond anything Rainces developed for them, and I do like the models and the lure of incest as a fetish. It's a game that by all rights should be far better than it is, but Rainces doesn't seem to have the capability to understand how to do so, or the inclination.
Entendo mas não sinto isso. Na minha opinião tem imenso potencial e neste update fez algum esforço para o melhorar.

(I read you but I simply don't feel that way. There's a lot of potential there and I recognize his effort to improve it, dispite all those flaws)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
it says i should try to spank Lucy in her room, but the game wont let me..when i go to her room while she is studying she says shes doing fine alone...
I have the same problem... I'm wondering if it's a bug from using an old save.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Entendo mas não sinto isso. Na minha opinião tem imenso potencial e neste update fez algum esforço para o melhorar.

(I read you but I simply don't feel that way. There's a lot of potential there and I recognize his effort to improve it, dispite all those flaws)
I'll agree there's potential, but I can only judge the game on what's actually there; not what it could be. And part of why there is so much potential is that there's not much substance there to begin with, so an awful lot could be developed from it. I'll also agree that he's trying to improve things like the interface, although that's arguably the part people care about the least I think. In other areas he's actually seemed to have gotten worse, such as his spelling, and once again running us through basically the same story with Jenny we saw three other times before.

I have the same problem... I'm wondering if it's a bug from using an old save.
I'm pretty sure I've gotten as far with Lucy as I can, and it still gives me that quest. Although at the bottom of her list it tells me "No more events for this version!" I've got similar messages for the other women other than Jenny, whose stuff I haven't finished yet, although for the others it also lists outstanding quests that I'm pretty sure I've maxed out for now.

Reactions: edgaia and deluges

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I'll agree there's potential, but I can only judge the game on what's actually there; not what it could be. And part of why there is so much potential is that there's not much substance there to begin with, so an awful lot could be developed from it. I'll also agree that he's trying to improve things like the interface, although that's arguably the part people care about the least I think. In other areas he's actually seemed to have gotten worse, such as his spelling, and once again running us through basically the same story with Jenny we saw three other times before.

I'm pretty sure I've gotten as far with Lucy as I can, and it still gives me that quest. Although at the bottom of her list it tells me "No more events for this version!" I've got similar messages for the other women other than Jenny, whose stuff I haven't finished yet, although for the others it also lists outstanding quests that I'm pretty sure I've maxed out for now.
Okay cool, it definitely seemed buggy but I couldn't tell if it was from the saves or RAinces being RAinces.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Acho que estas a implicar um bocadinho com o jogo. Tens razão no que dizes mas no geral o jogo é bom e divertido. Já nem noto os erros. O interface novo é essencial. A Jenny tem cenas muito fixes.

Acho que és exigente demais...

( Again, all those flaws annoy me as well sometimes, but you're getting a bit cranky in my opinion. All your complaints are true but I still enjoy what he has done right. I don't see it as that bad. I don't. I like it. Mistakes? I don't pay attention anymore. Just having a bit of fun. And this brushed up interface allows a quicker and more consistent flow. Therefore thumbs up. Same story with Jenny?? (I didn't get that...) He made some cool scenes with her. The model is quite meh... But the gameplay with her is fun.

You're too demanding although I share most of your expectations... )

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Okay cool, it definitely seemed buggy but I couldn't tell if it was from the saves or RAinces being RAinces.
Joguei de inicio e não tive esse problema. Mas aparecem mensagens para eventos que repetem, mesmo que não haja mais nenhum novo

(I've played from the beginning and it run smoothly. Now and then still appears the recurring events but no biggy. All fine)

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Acho que estas a implicar um bocadinho com o jogo. Tens razão no que dizes mas no geral o jogo é bom e divertido. Já nem noto os erros. O interface novo é essencial. A Jenny tem cenas muito fixes.

Acho que és exigente demais...

( Again, all those flaws annoy me as well sometimes, but you're getting a bit cranky in my opinion. All your complaints are true but I still enjoy what he has done right. I don't see it as that bad. I don't. I like it. Mistakes? I don't pay attention anymore. Just having a bit of fun. And this brushed up interface allows a quicker and more consistent flow. Therefore thumbs up. Same story with Jenny?? (I didn't get that...) He made some cool scenes with her. The model is quite meh... But the gameplay with her is fun.

You're too demanding although I share most of your expectations... )
Fair enough. When I first played BBS I thought it was going to be the perfect game for me, and keep expecting it to be that, even after all of this time. I keep expecting all of the current stuff to suddenly transition into something special, although that's a very relative term. To a large extent, I have to accept that BBS is not that game, and not likely ever to be that game. That doesn't necessarily make it bad, but I should adjust my expectations accordingly. I still think the game could be done much better, but again, that's a relative term. I've only invested a few dollars into the game as an experiment, so I don't have much say in it all.

Reactions: edgaia

Eric Cartman

Oct 8, 2016
Hey guys, i cant see more Liza in the webcam, i go to Liza door and the msg say " maybe i can see her in webcam" i go to my pc and the msg say "no connections found" can anyone help ?

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes