GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
Same, does anyone know how I can get the sleeping pills because I was given 1 but I wasted it on a scene but I dont know how to get them again.
Talk about a game loaded w/ potential and the skills by the developers and "some" of the great story ideas they have, just to shit on all of it w/ some really poor ideas. Seriously, like I said earlier, I cannot figure out how to get more sleeping pills, therefore I have none, and all these opportunities where there is a need is passing us by, but then in a twist to the studying events where the bet w/ Lucy is made, the need for a sleeping pill comes up and the MC says that he still has the one Anna gave him and uses it only to jack himself off and to cum on Lucy's face while she's sleeping. LOL! Seriously?! Get this, I've been playing for over 24 hours total maybe, and all I've experienced thus far are some random wet dreams and sucking on Anna's tits. Barely first base. Developers have put unreal effort so far, no doubt, but their decision to make us grind this long without any real action is a huge failure I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: HentaiBunniSu1

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
Talk about a game loaded w/ potential and the skills by the developers and "some" of the great story ideas they have, just to shit on all of it w/ some really poor ideas. Seriously, like I said earlier, I cannot figure out how to get more sleeping pills, therefore I have none, and all these opportunities where there is a need is passing us by, but then in a twist to the studying events where the bet w/ Lucy is made, the need for a sleeping pill comes up and the MC says that he still has the one Susan gave him and uses it only to jack himself off and to cum on Lucy's face while she's sleeping. LOL! Seriously?! Get this, I've been playing for over 24 hours total maybe, and all I've experienced thus far are some random wet dreams and sucking on Susan's tits. Barely first base. Developers have put unreal effort so far, no doubt, but their decision to make us grind this long without any real action is a huge failure I think.
Thanks for the heads up, I was considering deleting this game after playing a couple of hours and discovering its all about creepy unwelcome sleep sex acts but if the grind is that slow its certainly not worth all the time for little to no reward. :unsure:

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
4 years this games been going and still no closer to actually winning any of the woman. Still all just sleep/drunk un aware sex scenes. Yet there is a sequel bbs2 and a remake 'the return' on there way. Can't even just skip the grind and play the mom story only anymore. Not that theres much decent content for her anyway. 4 years........
EW 4years man dor real , i dont knew , came cross this one a week ago ...oh well only rest wish and hope the developer update the game more, endone version first ... at least. this version have potetial . is fairly good, leave remakes to after, ONE THING AT THE TIME , ....or will end no doing anything on the end

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
To get more sleeping pills, you have to visit anna when she has her blanket on, then you move the blanket and she will wake up, then it will give you the options to say you need more sleeping pills and she will give you one

Reactions: Corambis

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
All of my "Game Walkthrough Work In Progress stats read No More Events For This Version now. Guess I will see you guys again same time next year? :unsure:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
im on jenny. cant progress keep following her and waiting but nothing happens what should i do?
Put on the disguise that has become available in your backback inventory and go in the club. Then follow the hints that are given with the exclamation mark at the top right.

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Put on the disguise that has become available in your backback inventory and go in the club. Then follow the hints that are given with the exclamation mark at the top right.
i dont have the disguise. i have it when i went to the bar but theres nothing in my inventory. here see cant get through jennys quest 1.png

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Is needed? It depends on what you're doing. I currently have more than enough with these numbers:

Money: $425 (I've already bought the pool and other stuff. I've spent a fair amount, so aim for around $1000, I'd guess)
Stealth: 100 (just leveled over and over in his room)

Ms. Ana's Affection: 11
Ms. Ana's Domination: 7
Ms. Ana's Night Comfort Level: 20

Liza's Affection: 15
Liza's Domination: 27
Liza's Night Comfort Level: 14

Lucy's Affection: 30
Lucy's Domination: 40
Lucy's Night Comfort Level: 23

Jenny's Affection: 5
Jenny's Domination: 0
Jenny's Night Comfort Level: 25

I've just played here and there in between other stuff. I've not really sat down and focused on this very much. I'm sure you can get higher scores and stealth and more money, but I've lazily done this and gotten the above. Pretty easy to do, tbh.
Will all these quoted numbers above be acquired in v1.00 Taboo edition? Thanks

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
I'm not gonna lie id rather buy the sleeping pills from someone instead of getting them from anna, maybe bobby could get them from a guy who sells all sorts of shit, like lockpicks and drugs, it just seems too tedious to wait for anna to have her blanket on to get them

Reactions: GameRebel

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
I'm not gonna lie id rather buy the sleeping pills from someone instead of getting them from anna, maybe bobby could get them from a guy who sells all sorts of shit, like lockpicks and drugs, it just seems too tedious to wait for anna to have her blanket on to get them
My exact thoughts. I was thinking buying sleeping pills in store, but black market idea sounds better.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes