GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
How do we give the dress to Lucy? I go at set time in living room and she just stares at me. I select from inventory and no dice. She came to my room before going out and I still couldn't give her the damn dress.

Amino@cid

Aug 23, 2021
umm does compressed version remove some of content comparing to size of the game its nearly 4 gb but the compressed version is only 400mb that's fishy.....

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
umm does compressed version remove some of content comparing to size of the game its nearly 4 gb but the compressed version is only 400mb that's fishy.....
That's pretty typical for compressed games. Devs tend to save the graphics files as very high quality regular pictures, while the compressors go through and reduce the quality a bit and combine that with changing them to a compressible format (I think). Think of the difference in size versus a png graphics file versus a jpeg, for example. There is a small loss in quality, but I've never really noticed it in my times of playing the compressed versions. Your experience may vary, but if nothing else the time and it saves in downloading may be worth the trade-off, or if your downloads are limited.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Fair enough. When I first played BBS I thought it was going to be the perfect game for me, and keep expecting it to be that, even after all of this time. I keep expecting all of the current stuff to suddenly transition into something special, although that's a very relative term. To a large extent, I have to accept that BBS is not that game, and not likely ever to be that game. That doesn't necessarily make it bad, but I should adjust my expectations accordingly. I still think the game could be done much better, but again, that's a relative term. I've only invested a few dollars into the game as an experiment, so I don't have much say in it all.
Isso entendo perfeitamente...

(I totally relate to that...)

Reactions: Corambis

Dragon Ember

Nov 11, 2018
anyone know how to fix moms old car cuz its only the truck i see and when u fix that up and all your sister takes it from u so how can u follow her

war117

Nov 9, 2017
Just a quick question and the reason why I’m asking this is because I can’t remember what is the right decision in regards to whether or not To help Julia with the sister and realistically I don’t want to make a decision that screws up the chances with getting her

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Bad Bobby Saga [v1.00 Taboo Edition] [RAinces]

[Apk + Obb]

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to get the sleeping pills from Anna? She gave me 1 initially and I cannot find them now
Same, does anyone know how I can get the sleeping pills because I was given 1 but I wasted it on a scene but I dont know how to get them again.

Allend

Sep 11, 2017
So.. I have no idea what to do. I´m stuck in an endless loop of studying with lucy.

Jenny´s hint tells me to progress with Liza. Liza´s quest tells me to progress with lucy.

I studied with her over 50 times and the event keeps on repeating eternally. She never takes the test. I tried saying she got all questions wrong ( up to the point where MC consoles her rubbing her ass), tried saying she got everything right, tried saying she got the right ones wrong and the wrong ones right, but it just never ends.

I searched the forums and didnt find a concrete answer on how to progress.

Please, any ideas on what I´m doing wrong?

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes