DonjonMaster

Dec 1, 2018
So it looks like there are two versions of the game: vanilla (RAinces) and modded (ZipTieFun). I skimmed through the mod's details, but I can't tell how it is different from the vanilla game. Is mod worth downloading?

prophet-one

May 18, 2021
Cmon the game is good, u guys just don't know how to play it.
Indeed it is (dispite all its flaws).

So it looks like there are two versions of the game: vanilla (RAinces) and modded (ZipTieFun). I skimmed through the mod's details, but I can't tell how it is different from the vanilla game. Is mod worth downloading?
The mod is in a very early stage (little content yet) but totally worth it. It's going to be awesome.

It's grinder fest, the bar has bug not playable. Not possible move the guard. Or any action in the bar
Please tell me cause i cannot clearly.
The gameplay in the bar is kinda weird, I agree it feels we're stuck with a bug or something... It's not the only event that doesn't flow seamlessly (automatic events - keys,...) but give it time (there will be more updates). However it still works. If you're getting fed up, check these out:

Last edited:
Reactions: fz

D3MON2231

Oct 25, 2021
hello can anyone help me i am stuck in strip club where you follow jenny .i am stuck at that part when jenny's boss calls him and they go to a room and there is a guard outside whic cant allows you to go anyone please help i am stuck

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
hello can anyone help me i am stuck in strip club where you follow jenny .i am stuck at that part when jenny's boss calls him and they go to a room and there is a guard outside whic cant allows you to go anyone please help i am stuck
I had it like this..When the guard tells you that it is impossible to pass, Bobby thinks to himself that it is necessary to spill oil on the stage, the girl falls and the guard goes to her and helps her, and Bobby goes into this room..This is a description of the first attempt to get past the guard..I am not a native English speaker, but as I understood, so I understood..Sorry.Second attempt .the next day, somehow connected with a bottle of liquor in a bar, but I don't remember exactly how to do it, I don't want to confuse you! Good luck!

Reactions: Furnox and Corambis

Grimsoul0

Jul 1, 2020
With the taboo part of the game is it just me or is it not working right. I changed landlady to mo when starting the game. Taboo edition is on, but "mom" is still referred to as Ms. Anna instead of mom when speaking to her, and the "sisters" are still referred to as roommates.

Nov 7, 2017
With the taboo part of the game is it just me or is it not working right. I changed landlady to mo when starting the game. Taboo edition is on, but "mom" is still referred to as Ms. Anna instead of mom when speaking to her, and the "sisters" are still referred to as roommates.
I was having that problem too but I found this fix for it. And apparently when I ask for sleeping pills from Ms. Anna (Mom) it breaks the inventory and gets me "An Exception has Occurred" error when I click on the inventory every time and now I'm stuck at the strip club and can't add the wine bottle to my inventory. I don't know if you have gotten that far and have that problem too. I still haven't figured out how to fix that and don't know anyone else has.

Here's the fix for the Taboo/Incest Patch. You also should edit the script.rpy under the line 69 from:
Python:
 def set_taboo( status = False ):
to
Python:
def set_taboo( status = True ):

Reactions: Grimsoul0

Grimsoul0

Jul 1, 2020
I was having that problem too but I found this fix for it. And apparently when I ask for sleeping pills from Ms. Anna (Mom) it breaks the inventory and gets me "An Exception has Occurred" error when I click on the inventory every time and now I'm stuck at the strip club and can't add the wine bottle to my inventory. I don't know if you have gotten that far and have that problem too. I still haven't figured out how to fix that and don't know anyone else has.

Here's the fix for the Taboo/Incest Patch. You also should edit the script.rpy under the line 69 from:
Python:
 def set_taboo( status = False ):
to
Python:
def set_taboo( status = True ):
Thank you, that did it. Much better.

mcnero

Oct 4, 2020
The game, story and the idea is not bad in my opinion. But...
However, there is no real progress in any way, not with affection or domination.
Everything repeats itself and you have to try again and again to neutralize the relationships. Dialogues that are bad in terms of content - it is just drawn out. it gives only the feeling of being bound to finish the game, and we don't even talk about bugs or other errors.
I hope the game is finished soon and everyone can play it and then forget about it forever.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes