GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
I'm at the strip Club where jenny works, but I can't pass the bouncer. Only staffs are allowed to pass and I need to make a scene to distract him. I clicked anything, but still no progress. How to pass the bouncer?

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
4 years, and he hasn't consensually fucked any of the women in the household. Hell, I don't even think he got a consensual kiss from any of them. If this game is still incomplete in 2 years, I hope one of the imitators/competitors releases their own complete version.
That part doesn't really matter to me but I do want him to start doing actual sexual stuff even if its coerced. Consensual stuff in these games is boring anyway

hamvuiwa

May 21, 2018
I'm at the strip Club where jenny works, but I can't pass the bouncer. Only staffs are allowed to pass and I need to make a scene to distract him. I clicked anything, but still no progress. How to pass the bouncer?
Check the bar, click the oil bottle on the left of her, stop looking at her bunny suit :BootyTime:

Reactions: GrammarApe
Nov 7, 2017
4 years, and he hasn't consensually fucked any of the women in the household. Hell, I don't even think he got a consensual kiss from any of them. If this game is still incomplete in 2 years, I hope one of the imitators/competitors releases their own complete version.
Are you really sure about that? Lol. Bobby surely isn't fucking any of the girls here. :devilish: :LOL:

screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0001.png

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Are you really sure about that? Lol. Bobby surely isn't fucking any of the girls here. :devilish: :LOL:
Le o que ele escreveu: "consensualmente"... E apesar das cenas que colocaste sabes bem que está mais que na hora para Bobby avançar para algo mais efectivo...

(Read what he wrote: "consensually". Although I agree that there is some sex already, you know very well it's about time for Bobby to jump their bones. Enough of foreplay already).

Nov 7, 2017
I hope someone can help me with this. When I ask for sleeping pills from Ms. Anna (Mom) somehow it breaks the inventory and gets me "An Exception has Occurred" error when I click on the inventory every time. I was stuck at the strip club and couldn't added the wine bottle to my inventory because I was getting that error but I decide to restart the game before the part where I use the sleeping pill on Jenny so I could skip it but it seems won't let me progress through her story if I don't use the pill on her and I just keep following her around with my truck continuously. And if I get the pill it just breaks the inventory and gets me that error and won't let me progress through the strip club nor let me get the wine bottle. Does anyone has a fix for this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/map2.rpy", line 2516, in script
    "Sleeping pill added to your inventory."
  File "game/inventorytest.rpy", line 272, in execute
    screen inventory_screen:
    screen inventory_screen:
  File "game/inventorytest.rpy", line 283, in execute
    $ sorted_items = sorted(inventory.items, key=attrgetter('name'), reverse=True) # we sort the items, so non-consumable items that change elemental damage (guns) are listed first
  File "game/inventorytest.rpy", line 283, in <module>
    $ sorted_items = sorted(inventory.items, key=attrgetter('name'), reverse=True) # we sort the items, so non-consumable items that change elemental damage (guns) are listed first
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'name'

Bad Bobby Saga 1.0

Last edited:

prophet-one

May 18, 2021
I hope someone can help me with this. When I ask for sleeping pills from Ms. Anna (Mom) somehow it breaks the inventory and gets me "An Exception has Occurred" error when I click on the inventory every time. I was stuck at the strip club and couldn't added the wine bottle to my inventory because I was getting that error but I decide to restart the game before the part where I use the sleeping pill on Jenny so I could skip it but it seems won't let me progress through her story if I don't use the pill on her and I just keep following her around with my truck continuously. And if I get the pill it just breaks the inventory and gets me that error and won't let me progress through the strip club nor let me get the wine bottle. Does anyone has a fix for this?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/map2.rpy", line 2516, in script
    "Sleeping pill added to your inventory."
    screen inventory_screen:
    screen inventory_screen:
  File "game/inventorytest.rpy", line 283, in execute
  File "game/inventorytest.rpy", line 283, in <module>
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'name'

Bad Bobby Saga 1.0
Possible solutions:
- Are you playing with fresh or old saves? Always use saves from this version.
- Are you using old patches? Avoid them. You only need the new game and the incest mod fixed
- Does it happen on standard mode? Just give it a try...
- Still nothing? Upload your save from right before the bug (sleeping pills) so I can take a look...

At first glance it looks like your list of items is corrupted somehow... But I've got to check it more thoroughly...

Last edited:
Reactions: fz
Nov 7, 2017
Possible solutions:
- Are you playing with fresh or old saves? Always use saves from this version.
- Are you using old patches? Avoid them. You only need the new game and the incest mod fixed
- Does it happen on standard mode? Just give it a try...
- Still nothing? Upload your save from right before the bug (sleeping pills) so I can take a look...

At first glance it looks like your list of items is corrupted somehow... But I've got to check it more thoroughly...
I started fresh from this version, BBS v1.0 and used the incest mod fixed too. It happens on both standard and Taboo mode. I just now made two saves, right before I ask Ms. Anna (Mom) for the pills (when the inventory works fine) which is 1-3-LT1 and after I spoken to her about them in the next day (when the inventory doesn't work anymore but getting me the error) which is 1-4-LT1. Here's the third save, 1-1-LT1 where I was originally at, where I'm stuck at the Strip Club (before I restart to an early save) and when I'm try to click on the wine bottle but the same error happens when I click both on it and the inventory. I also noticed I get the error when I take a screenshot. Lol.

screenshot0002.png
screenshot0001.png
When the error starts to occur.
screenshot0003.png
And where I was originally at when the error happened too.
screenshot0004.png

Last edited:
Nov 7, 2017
prophet-one

I think I just figured out my problem. I was using the Extended Variable Viewer v2.05.01 by Anne O'nymous. I usually use it for every Ren'Py game I play. I just removed the files and now my saves don't work at all without it. Lol. Man I looks like I have to start over all back to the beginning (and I was spending like over 48 hours on this game) without using the Extended Variable Viewer or less one of you guys have a saved game before you enter the Strip Club. I don't know if the error will happen again without using that. I have the feeling the game will work normally even after getting the pill now without using that special cheat. Lol.

prophet-one

May 18, 2021
prophet-one

I think I just figured out my problem. I was using the Extended Variable Viewer v2.05.01 by Anne O'nymous. I usually use it for every Ren'Py game I play. I just removed the files and now my saves don't work at all without it. Lol. Man I looks like I have to start over all back to the beginning (and I was spending like over 48 hours on this game) without using the Extended Variable Viewer or less one of you guys have a saved game before you enter the Strip Club. I don't know if the error will happen again without using that. I have the feeling the game will work normally even after getting the pill now without using that special cheat. Lol.
So that's why the saves are all messed up. I send you my solution, plus I leave you my saves so you don't have to start all over again: All saves. Have fun

Nov 7, 2017
So that's why the saves are all messed up. I send you my solution, plus I leave you my saves so you don't have to start all over again: All saves. Have fun
I tried your saves but unfortunately none of them work and I forgot to mentioned I play on a PC. I don't have a Mac (I saw your readme where it said it and maybe that's why the variables didn't match yours). Maybe that why the saves don't work. Lol. I don't know if you have a PC too or a virtual Windows PC running on your Mac.

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I tried your saves but unfortunately none of them work and I forgot to mentioned I play on a PC. I don't have a Mac (I saw your readme where it said it and maybe that's why the variables didn't match yours). Maybe that why the saves don't work. Lol. I don't know if you have a PC too or a virtual Windows PC running on your Mac.
Here's my save from the first time I am about to enter the strip club. Might require redoing some stuff, but if it works it will save you some time. I'm on PC.

Nov 7, 2017
Here's my save from the first time I am about to enter the strip club. Might require redoing some stuff, but if it works it will save you some time. I'm on PC.
It didn't work. I have BBS v1.0 (that I downloaded from the Mega link in the first page) along with the incest mod fix. It should work but it isn't. It might be my PC blocking something. It might work on my other PC. I will figure it out and don't mind starting over (which I sort of already did and rushing through it) if I can't find another solution but I appreciate the help though.

• Sad
Reactions: Corambis
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes