Prince red

Jan 31, 2019
Do you want to play a game that makes you equally tired as your job in real life?
Do you want to watch the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again?
The game of your dreams is here.
Do you want to have intercourse with a woman who has all her sences and she is not druged or drunk? sorry this game is not for you.
Bad Bobby Saga is a game that the creator should pay you for the days that you wasted to play it instead for you paying the creator.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Anyone gonna make walkthrough for this game? And BTW which order we should play this game serie? There is lots of other game with smilar names LOL

• Angry
Reactions: fz

no1milfhunter

Oct 5, 2021
I can't trigger mom's event at the pool, someone help me please!
I'm facing the same issue. I completed all the events for the other girls. But, I can't progress mom's "I can't find her at the swimming pool event".
If anyone knows the solution for this, please reply.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Anyone gonna make walkthrough for this game? And BTW which order we should play this game serie? There is lots of other game with smilar names LOL
This game is the "original one", though reworked from others due to milking and the original dev being lazy and disappearing from time to time.

Walkthrough not needed, there is a ingame-hint-system.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys
Can someone please share an incest patch?
the ones I downloaded for version 1.00 don't work :(

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Hello everyone !
Tell me, in the event with Jenny, you need to drive your car and see where Jenny goes by taxi. The main character is unlucky - he cannot meet her, and says that maybe he will be lucky next time.
I've tried this twenty times! There is no result. What am I doing wrong ? Or is it still the end of the current version?

With mother in
must meet by the pool.
I've tried this twenty times! There is no result. What am I doing wrong ? Or is it still the end of the current version?

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
If i want to confess about my feeling for Jenny i need to take her for a ride somehow so we could be alone

How to do it ?????? I do not understand

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
is this the end of the current version of the game?

Or wait along the way?
There is definitely more progress with Jenny, but I honestly can't say how to trigger the next step. I ended up repeating every event with her numerous times, again and again until suddenly I had some new events happen. You can't follow her to work until you confess to her in the car and go through some story with that, but I don't how how to trigger the car part. I think it involves doing other repeatable stuff with her enough times until you hit some critical threshold.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes