DmSt4r69

Feb 25, 2018
This game is realy realy good. More of us wanted to know when is the next update. Also the creator should enlightened us more about the plans. Wish the best to the creator to finish the game goodluck!

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
how can i make others shoplifters to follow me in the office and have sex with them
You can't currently, unless that changed in the last update. I did find some shoplifters when playing the last update, but nothing seemed changed there other than the stealth game. There's still only that one you can bring to the back room, and then it doesn't go that far.

whiteTpoison

Jan 30, 2019
This game is frustrating, the more I progress through the missions, the worse my relationship with the other characters. Farming stats is useless when everyone hates you

• Haha
Reactions: SummmerP

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
1. Reach point where you comfort her with money maybe even wait till you go masturbate in your room thinking about Lucy
2. Now even if she gets the question wrong keep saying its all right to build trust
3. At some point yull just get the spank option when you help her study again after you build enough trust
This doesn't help me at all. Im stuck at "Reach the point where" ... I can't reach any point. Seemingly she won't do anything.
The only interaction I can find with Lucy is:
Entering the bathroom when she's in there and getting kicked out.
Talking to her about a dress and going out.
Receiving her when she gets home.
Offering to help her study. <- this is what I need trust for in regards to spanking and giving wrong answers.
I already bought a dress for her, but I can't give it to her in the livingroom.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Jenny looks different from the old version, sometimes you can still see her old model in some scene.
Although it is great to see the game is back, the content of this update is unacceptable after we wait it for one year, some of the content is just copy from v0.16 which is the original name of 1.0. So little update but wait for so long.

• Haha
Reactions: SummmerP

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
in my passage of this scene, she could not turn off somewhere for 5-6 attempts, do not lose hope, try further, follow the text ..))):giggle:
The problem is that after 3 viewing, she always raises her legs and presses her hand to her face, says God and turns off the computer, no options help, I just don't know what to do

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Is this an updated version of bbs or is it just the ui thats updated, and where can I download:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The UI was updated, but there is new content as well. Almost all of it is for Jenny, and Jenny herself is (mostly) a different model than she was before. If you go back to the first page, there should be download links in the very first post for the game.

AE7777

Aug 9, 2017
Hi friends
Anyone can help me in this Scene؟
Show me message I better disguise my self before enter and There is nothing I can do!!!
Is this game bug or what should I do??
thanks all 001.png 002.png

Yannickeeee

Aug 26, 2020
i use the save and its works. can rape her in shower with heels -_- i love lucy but its too long to waiting update :( each time i choose a choice its for the next update :( if the developer make better works and more longer i pay him a lot just for lucy ><

do you know games with heels scene? picture or animated ? because each game i played, developer remove heels or dress each time, it's boring...what's interest to choose a dress if in animated or picture it's remove :( .
Cant seem tho get the site downloaded it on fap-nation do i need a special kind?? Could you help me

Shieldwall

Aug 11, 2021
Hello Friends
I need help
How can i find more sleeping pills for jenny?
You can get them at night from your mother when you visit her in her room and pull down the blanket. Sometimes she wakes up and you need to tell her that you can't sleep. Then you can get the sleeping pills from her.

Reactions: AE7777

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
Brandy mods are absolutely crap on every game cant get the cheats to apply and this games coding is awful and the android port has so many bugs the v1.0 is worse than any game in alpha phase. Nice characters but unplayable ffs

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes