Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
Brandy mods are absolutely crap on every game cant get the cheats to apply and this games coding is awful and the android port has so many bugs the v1.0 is worse than any game in alpha phase. Nice characters but unplayable ffs

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz

AE7777

Aug 9, 2017
You can get them at night from your mother when you visit her in her room and pull down the blanket. Sometimes she wakes up and you need to tell her that you can't sleep. Then you can get the sleeping pills from her.
Thanks Bro
Do you know how can i use sleeping pills to Liza before sleep?

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Thanks Bro
Do you know how can i use sleeping pills to Liza before sleep?
Sadly its not in the game yet, which pissed alot of fans off, unfortunately the only times you can give her sleeping pills is towards the beginning when you first put her to sleep and then a second time after that after hours of in game time has passed you can give her a second pill and have some but not full blown sex fun, I wish we could've done that before but maybe in the next update if we're lucky

Reactions: AE7777 and Corambis

GutZ1983

Jan 23, 2018
Ok finally get this game. If you ever get stuck just keep playing the same scene over and over and over and over and over and over again till something new happens. Go with green text. look out for the purple bubble above the rooms overlay above.

Some things require you to do the same thing over and over again, (just like fixing the car). For the Jenny part, you buy the laxative, but have to keep trying private dance, till it lets you"slip out" slip out a million times till it allows you the new option.

Extremely frustrating but that's how you advance apparently. Assume everything is non-intuitive and slight dumb.

Just a heads up I think there might be like 2 scenes with actual penetration, and none of them are with character you want it with.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AE7777 and SummmerP

Gnarlywonder

Aug 19, 2021
Trying to get the taboo version to work but it just wont android brandy mod is so broken. I keep getting the message " blah bla not in this version of the game but i have the taboo mode on i think it might be broken code say that its on when it in reality isnt on

dav.mminolta

Jun 7, 2020
Strange game.
Like you say, it's a good game, but...so frustating ! The girls are sexy, the MC is a lovely little asshole, but...after some hours of game, i realize that the game will never allow us to fuck the girls who live with us.

Reactions: Corambis

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Strange game.
Like you say, it's a good game, but...so frustating ! The girls are sexy, the MC is a lovely little asshole, but...after some hours of game, i realize that the game will never allow us to fuck the girls who live with us.
There are about a billion games on this site that allow you to sleep with your family members and in my opinion they are all worse. I can wait.

Reactions: fz and SummmerP

Val72

May 22, 2019
Nice game and yes the gameplay could be more short after searching during hours for get my car back i finally reached the bar event but it’s really too long work i give up good luck guys ..
This is the best of miss bikini i reached ashame it’s seems to be the end of her road !
Good luck to the dev

Reactions: boy mason

Azt1234

Sep 28, 2019
Very good game. As the game progresses, English gets worse and you never have real sex with any of main girls, BUT there's a lot of content already, built-in walkthrough and cheats, and menu is easy to nagivate. WOuld recommand. Definitely waiting for completion.

Sometimes you may encounter bugs, i think i had 2. Once i was locked before entering stripclub, cause i didn't get "disguise" item. Reloading helped. Also, when you're creeping on Jenny, you need to repeatedly try for many days, chance of success is ridiculously low.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
ok thanks, i don't know much about it, but apparently no updates are planned
I think Rainces has more updates planned, in the same way that I plan to eat healthier, or play some of those games I bought during Steam sales, or clean my car. But in his case and mine we both have trouble with the actual execution of those plans in any kind of timely manner. Maybe I'll clean my car tomorrow. Maybe it will be next month, or next year. Or maybe it's never going to happen. It's still planned though.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes