Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
is this the end of the current version of the game?

Or wait along the way?
There is definitely more progress with Jenny, but I honestly can't say how to trigger the next step. I ended up repeating every event with her numerous times, again and again until suddenly I had some new events happen. You can't follow her to work until you confess to her in the car and go through some story with that, but I don't how how to trigger the car part. I think it involves doing other repeatable stuff with her enough times until you hit some critical threshold.

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Need help again!
The event says - you will find it by the pool.
How to end an event with a mother ?????????????????
I've tried two hundred times!
I met with her wherever possible, spent lunch for money, without money, just spent time together, chose domination and love at night. And he podsamatrival in the cheap, and hid under the bed, and in the laundry room all the options were.
Several times the scene appeared - mother drunk in her bedroom, kneeling in front of Bobby and that's it!
In short, I need help completing this event.

Reactions: pisagor88

Joker500

Nov 7, 2018
I give up with my current game. Can't progress anymore even though I'm supposed to have additional events. Tried to reload a previous save to see if I could do a different choice to see if I could finally get it unlocked. Now it still treats the game like I took my original choice and after reloading the main one I have shit I already finished back in the "walkthrough" list.

alceste007

Jul 30, 2019
I am having trouble figuring out how to catch Liza sneaking into my room. I can tackle her when she enters but then nothing happens. Any hints?

Deterocs

Nov 1, 2021
I just create an account to ask two things:

1- Why, WHY is there so little content with Ms Anna? Like i have been playing this game for hours and i havent had a new interaction with her since like 4 hours of playtime.

2- Is Ms Anna render inspire by Bella Brookz? They are almost the same person lol

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
gamer22, unfortunately, the developer RAinces, in addition to the "BBS" game, has created a persona out for himself. There is no certainty that the game will ever be finished, let alone the different plot lines. Only God knows how things will go on.
Tens sempre as palavras certas para exprimir o que me vai na alma... Fantástico...

( You took the words out of my mouth... Amazing...)

Feb 1, 2020
Need help again!
The event says - you will find it by the pool.
How to end an event with a mother ?????????????????
I've tried two hundred times!
I met with her wherever possible, spent lunch for money, without money, just spent time together, chose domination and love at night. And he podsamatrival in the cheap, and hid under the bed, and in the laundry room all the options were.
Several times the scene appeared - mother drunk in her bedroom, kneeling in front of Bobby and that's it!
In short, I need help completing this event.
you can't not in this update, rain took some mom events out of the game for some reason idk

Reactions: yrban7477

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I give up with my current game. Can't progress anymore even though I'm supposed to have additional events. Tried to reload a previous save to see if I could do a different choice to see if I could finally get it unlocked. Now it still treats the game like I took my original choice and after reloading the main one I have shit I already finished back in the "walkthrough" list.
Estás a stressar com algo sem importância. O código dele é um pouco desleixado e não previne que os triggers repitam eventos mesmo já tendo sido realizados. Não ligues a isso. Se aparece "não há mais eventos para esta versão", entao já fizeste tudo. Ignora o entulho.

( You're stressing out over nothing... His lazy coding doesn't prevent triggers from firing though they shouldn't anymore. Ignore and keep going till: "no more events for this version". That's it. I don't even see those anymore... :ROFLMAO: Just having fun. It will get better, eventually )

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
good game , decent one on pics quality and, even if after 4 years of it going and going ..well it have a prety amount of content , what is good
hope the dev do it more of the contents , the genre is fine , maybe add PREGNACIE , bet bunch of fans want to see that into this , andTHE MODELS are prety fine, dont DOnt burn your mind over theyif they are little if they are tall , what matter most is that the game continues..... PLEASE GIVE US MORE content on the sisters lines ... corruptions line and dom line ... soon hopefully .

Reactions: SummmerP

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Ok, a little confused here. There is like 4 versions of this game. I don't know which one is proper.
This is the original. Currently theres a terrible remake, a promising remake in the works and a promising extra content mod. The reason so many are taking a stab at this is because sadly this original version is unlikely to get finished as dev keeps vanishing. So people have decided to finish it themselfs or remake it. And honestly judging by how quickly rainces pledges are ditching him for one of the other devs i have to say unless rainces actually releases updates every month or so this will die quickly and so will his income.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes