doubleCl1cK

Nov 4, 2018
View attachment 1517176

how to complete this event
Hmm ..... let me take a stab at this. If I were you, in the late Morning on Tuesdays (Tue-lateMorning) I'd got to Liza's room and talk to her.
Then, I'd try to go there again at Noon on Thursdays (Thu-Noon), and try to talk to her.
Finally, I'd give it one more try and go to Liza's room in the AfterNoon (Fri-AfterNoon) on Fridays and talk to her once again (seems like we're grinding)
Yeah, this is BBSv1.00
Hope this helps. :cool:

RichCas

Jun 19, 2018
If you're gonna add NTR elements to your game you better make it a good one and you better make sure the NTR portions of the story gets a lot of spotlight. Otherwise, not only are you gonna push vanilla's away, you're also not gonna entice fans of NTR. Either make a fullblown NTR/Vanilla game OR make a dedicated route for each. You won't have that much of an audience this way. People who tolerate some NTR elements while still preferring vanilla over actual NTR are far and few between.

Reactions: M3lly and Corambis

joensdes2

Sep 8, 2021
How can i change the rules to spank her during homework, somehow she foew not trust me after several lessons.

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
How can i change the rules to spank her during homework, somehow she foew not trust me after several lessons.
It's like this mate. There are 2 variables, one is trust and the other is the loss of confidence. To change the deal you need to raise trust and then you need to ruin her confidence. So you grind like 5 times letting her pass the test and then you grind like 6 times making her fail the test.

This is the line on the code

"I want to change our deal!" if lucytrust01>4 and lucystudyunconfidence>5:

I'm only going into all of this detail to demonstrate that this freaking game has some decent ideas and some good renders but the nature of the game itself with the repetitiveness and grinding (not to mention the english) is a COMPLETE MESS. This is why there are like 4 different remakes being worked on right now and why I'm doing a mod to change these freaking variables too.

Reactions: Black River

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Bro just use 0x52's urm it will save you the time and pain of grinding just to get what you want, its simple and easy just put the file in the game folder open the game, load the save you have for the studying hit alt+m or n it will tell you and search up trust or confidence, enter the value bla bla bla, hit change and boom your done now you can spank lucy all you want but I should warn you if you spank her hard more than two times she kicks you out, just a heads ip

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Any sex scenes with MC's mom?
Bossjohn, RAinces saved these scenes for dessert, and, apparently, it won't be soon. If there is a desire to admire this action, then go to the Fan art of this game, sex has been in full swing there for a long time.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Can Anyone know list first sd latest game to play this game? im so confused
aditmaybei, three versions are currently playable:
Original by RAinces: https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-bobby-saga-v1-00-taboo-edition-rainces.5
An improved version of the original game from Axeman 99:
The third version is completely independent from SummmerP:
Three more developers are making their own versions, but at what stage these works are practically unknown.

Reactions: JagHond

AnCaLu

Dec 18, 2020
When I want to go to the disco an error sound sounds.
I only went once before.

I want to do what Lucy's guide tells me to do.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Enhanced game gave some hope But ZipTieFun or aka. Axeman99 seems hiding too and he even has his own game now. I even said I was willing to help but no response. So good luck with the enhanced game. As for original game, last update took 2 years. With RA now receiving 1.5 grands a month, I doubt you guys will see v1.1 (or v0.17) in a year. :ROFLMAO: I lost hope for whatever this is.
athena2021, hope is not worth losing, this is what allows a man to be strong in any situation. As for game developers, you can probably understand them. Games have become large, complex both in terms of graphics and programming, and developers alone simply cannot cope. The desire to do something in the game comes and goes, but you always want to eat.:)

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes