Bossjohn

Apr 4, 2020
Bossjohn, it's better to start with the original version, the rest of the options will not give a complete understanding without knowing the original. To make Anna a “mother”, install the patch.
Thanks for the reply.

Also could you tell me whether there is any content with MC'S mom??

Because it's the main driving force

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Also could you tell me whether there is any content with MC'S mom??
Because it's the main driving force
Bossjohn, RAinces is an author who does not force events, the relationship between the characters is on the rise, but slowly, as in real life. Bobby's relationship with Anna is going at the same pace. If you are not satisfied with this, then you can go to the fan art of this game, where Anna is already getting married to Bobby.:giggle:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
He has $1,300 per month from his Patreon and 25 subscribers on Subscribstar so basically indefinitely until those subscribers fall away again
He's gotten the boost to his subscribers and therefore income he needed by releasing his update, and I also suspect Patreon was forcing him to redo the game. He may have the best intentions of putting out a new update soon, but history tells us that it will probably require another big threat to his money stream to motivate him to finish another update. I'm suspecting we'd see a new update if one of the many knock-offs of BBS gets too popular.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Told you all, rainces is a scammer, i feel bad for the patreons..
Concordo contigo. Mas é de longe o melhor tipo de vigarista - melhor jogo de sempre, mesmo com toda a trapalhada conhecida. Talvez apenas Milfy City, Long Story Short e o velhinho Big Brother consigam ombrear com ele... Mas concordo contigo. É dificil entender como é que alguém ainda é patron dele. Daí as 2 posições se calhar...

# I'm with you on that one. Still he's the best scammer i could hope for - best game ever, even with all known issues. Only Milfy City, FILF, Long Story Short and good old Big Brother can match such appealing in my opinion... But again I'm with you (he's not reliable). It's hard to understand why would anyone still back him up on Patreon. Contradicting myself? That could explain it...

He has $1,300 per month from his Patreon and 25 subscribers on Subscribstar so basically indefinitely until those subscribers fall away again
He's gotten the boost to his subscribers and therefore income he needed by releasing his update, and I also suspect Patreon was forcing him to redo the game. He may have the best intentions of putting out a new update soon, but history tells us that it will probably require another big threat to his money stream to motivate him to finish another update. I'm suspecting we'd see a new update if one of the many knock-offs of BBS gets too popular.
Mai nada

# I think exactly the same...

PimbyBoink

Apr 20, 2019
People really need to stop caring about Raince's psyche and get into the mindset of just taking whatever comes. He's been the worst dev for years, just abandoned the project and then he drops 1500 new renders to expand the Jenny character.
Now we just have to forget about the game and it's dev and who knows, maybe in another year we'll get another surprise. Either way, 'expect nothing' is the right attitude to have in my opinion.

PS: In the meantime there are several remakes that have decent devs and that should keep the fans entertained for a while :)

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
In the meantime there are several remakes that have decent devs and that should keep the fans entertained for a while
PimbyBoink, remakes are uninformative, they are only episodes that are not a full-fledged game. It's understandable, to make the same game, you need to spend the same amount of time as the main developers spend. During this time, you can make your own game, and not be in the shadow of RAinces.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
People really need to stop caring about Raince's psyche and get into the mindset of just taking whatever comes. He's been the worst dev for years, just abandoned the project and then he drops 1500 new renders to expand the Jenny character.
Now we just have to forget about the game and it's dev and who knows, maybe in another year we'll get another surprise. Either way, 'expect nothing' is the right attitude to have in my opinion.

PS: In the meantime there are several remakes that have decent devs and that should keep the fans entertained for a while :)
Tens a tua opinião (e abordagem), que não está errada, mas não esperes que os outros façam o mesmo. Pelas mesmas razões que apresentaste, vou sempre criticar a postura do RAInces. Sempre. Porque me apetece e porque ele merece levar na cabeça.

Quanto ao "no expectations, no frustrations", comigo não funciona. A ideia do jogo é demasiado boa para ficar suspensa apenas para fazer render o peixe. É frustrante sempre que ele adia ou abandona. Concordo contigo quando falas nos remakes mas esses terão vida propria. Não são a mesma coisa (estou com o Kai Anderson nessa).

# You're entitled to your own opinion (and approach by the way), which in essence is not wrong, but don't expect others to follow it. For the same reasons you just gave us, I'll always vent off about RAInces' posture. Always. Because I feel like it and because he deserves it.

As for "no expectations, no frustrations", it doesn't work for me. I'm not Buda :LOL:. The game idea is way too good to be left to abandonment or constant delaying just for the sake of milking it a bit further. That will always be frustrating to me. I'm with you when you put your faith in the new remakes but keep in mind they will follow their own course. It will never be or feel the same (I'm with Kai Anderson on that one).

You see it as a waste of time and energy.You're right. But I see it as time and energy well spent. Luv it: RAInces sucks!

Last edited:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I'm reporting this problem because it happens frequently with other girls as well. As we can see in the picture, here it's Lucy who is at the same time in the swimming pool and in her bedrooms screenshot0001.png

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
the one that gives you game over doesn't count.
you have one sex scene in this game and 3 or 4 BJ
Sorry but from my point of view, a BJ is as much sex as cunnilingus. Game over or not it is a scene of the game and therefore it counts just as much. And the 4 and 5 are what if it's not sex? a crime scene or a domestic accident?
But there is not enough I agree

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
Sorry but from my point of view, a BJ is as much sex as cunnilingus. Game over or not it is a scene of the game and therefore it counts just as much. And the 4 and 5 are what if it's not sex? a crime scene or a domestic accident?
But there is not enough I agree
well then you can also count the dreams and there's more or the one julia fap you in your bedroom

thatguybobby

Mar 14, 2020
I don't like tossing this card out their but isn't this some sort of sue able offense on his patreon page he states he is obliged to release an update every month and a half which makes him legally bound to do so I'm all for supporting he's efforts but why am I paying for something every month to never hear a reason why content is never released

• Angry
Reactions: fz and edgaia
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes