AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
I like the game, like many,the game has been done for almost 5 years since 2017, there has been no sex with setras, it takes a very long time and another update, the last update took a year, you are waiting for an update and you are constantly upset

Ntwaidumella

Sep 8, 2018
I agree with you both... Rainces is a little lazy. In the last update he disappeared from the map, don't gave us any news and came back after 1 year and a half saying he had the game completely optimized... well, we saw that, basically entire update was what he had already done before disappearing, some little things was added afterwards... but, he came back and the game is moving.

lets see what happens so...

Reactions: Corambis

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
I hear y’all, about the development of this game being shockingly slow. It’s disappointing because I really like this game a lot, the youngest sibling and all that pent up hormonal angst being taken out on his sisters.

I’m just glad Raines is sticking with it. It comes when it comes. And then we cum.

Reactions: CircaAD

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Ok guys, some news here... RAinces post this today on discord. The game is moving

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll have faith Rainces is seriously working on the next update when I can play the update itself. Renders aren't too hard for them to put out in the short term. Even though her character is not really my favorite, I'd hope we'd get a continuation of things with Jenny since by all rights we were very close to having sex with her. The last update could have ended with that and made sense. But I suspect we'll be focusing on past characters, perhaps even just one, like Liza. But despite all of the focus, somehow we'll still not have slept with them before the end of the update. There will be more unlikely setbacks, and probably distraction sex with a brand new character that appears in the game for solely that purpose.

I'm hoping I'm wrong, but generally I'm proven right. And my standards for the next update will be less the faster it gets out. Put something out next month, and I'll be more forgiving of the slow progress than if we have to wait another year and half.

Reactions: Ntwaidumella and fz

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
how can i get other sleeping pills. I used the first one with Liza, but I must find some for Jenny and Lucy, but nothing in the store, and nothing in Anna's room either.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
how can i get other sleeping pills. I used the first one with Liza, but I must find some for Jenny and Lucy, but nothing in the store, and nothing in Anna's room either.
Estás a tentar jogar uma versão que ainda não existe. Aguarda mais 2-10 anos....

# You're trying to play ahead current version. You'll have to wait 2-10 years... :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Corambis

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
finished version of the previous version
any save plz ?
Joga a nova versão do inicio ao fim. Há novidades pelo meio. Usa apenas as saves deste thread como galeria...

# Just play the game fom start to finish. There are some treats along the way. Use the saves on this thread only as "gallery" ( or if you get stuck)...

Last edited:

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
To get more sleeping pills, you need to visit mom when she has her blanket on, it may take a couple of tries cause she won't wake up at first, once she's awake, just ask for one and you can use it on jenny, personally me if I made this game I would have had you buy them from a dealer or a pharmacist

Reactions: edgaia

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
To get more sleeping pills, you need to visit mom when she has her blanket on, it may take a couple of tries cause she won't wake up at first, once she's awake, just ask for one and you can use it on jenny, personally me if I made this game I would have had you buy them from a dealer or a pharmacist
I guess you mean when she's on her bed. Ok I will try, thank you. And do you know how much "trust" Lucy needs to advance "I need to continue help her study"? (The variable is visible in the save editor tool)

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes