edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Alguém tem o save para esta nova versão?

Foi postada por algumas pessoas. Procura umas páginas atrás. Mas pk precisas? Não deves usar as saves da v.015 na nova. Joga de inicio e guarda a tua. Esta versão é bastante linear.

# It was posted by a couple of people on the previous pages. But why do you need it? Don't use old saves on this version. Just play from the beginning and keep your own save. This version is quite straightforward (with some nice treats in the middle).

Last edited:

mdp2p

Dec 25, 2021
I have done everything apart from meet mom at the pool, if you find out how to progress with that let me know please
1)She will quit her job after her boss tried to rape her.
2)She will spend her time in her bedroom.
3)You need to spend time (a lot) *You can treat her a dinner.
4)You also can sleep with her, and try to increase her domination points.
5)Once shes start to appear on living room, its a good progress.
6)Spend more time her her, and "talk about other thing", it will lead out "bobby" will demand her to spend more time
at pool.
7)Next, there's another option that you can ask her to wear bikini.
8)after that, there's no progress

Reactions: CircaAD and Active

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I don't know if this is real but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it looks like we will have an update before January...
it seems to me that RAinces has been active... i hope so

let's wait and see
Would be nice but RAinces is notorious for abandonment and only updating when subs drop off significantly. Would be happy to be wrong though ofc

Reactions: Corambis

GameRebel

Mar 29, 2020
View attachment 132593

Overview:
I'm currently working on "Bad Brother Saga", This game is about a young brother who lived with his mother and 3 sisters. He will use all the means to drag them into a sexual relationship. Previously "Bad Brother Saga"
Thread Updated: 2021-10-19
Release Date: 2021-10-19
Developer: RAinces - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.00 Taboo Edition
Language: English
Genre:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: Bad Bobby Saga 2.0 - Bad Bobby Saga: The return - MOD

Incest patch (Just rename the "Landlady" to "Mom" at the start of the game).
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 571965 View attachment 571970 View attachment 571966 View attachment 571967 View attachment 571962 View attachment 571968 View attachment 571969 View attachment 20390 View attachment 571963 View attachment 20387 View attachment 20388 View attachment 20389
Easily one of the best games I've played. Just wish I had discovered it further along. So long as it isn't abandoned, I'll anxiously wait for the next update. Great job to the developer.

Shammy hiroda

Sep 29, 2021
Is there any update regarding the new version of bbs?! Can't wait to see the new scenes of three hot girls especially ms anna.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Is there any update regarding the new version of bbs?! Can't wait to see the new scenes of three hot girls especially ms anna.
Shammy hiroda, the update won't be coming soon, so please be patient. If you miss Anna, then take a look at the Fan Art page, where Anna shines to the fullest.

swades777

Apr 24, 2020
hey guys i am playing this game from beginning . version 1,0 ..i cant distract the security guard in the bar jenny route..is there problem ..somebody help ..or should i fiinish any task before that .

Shammy hiroda

Sep 29, 2021
Shammy hiroda, the update won't be coming soon, so please be patient. If you miss Anna, then take a look at the Fan Art page, where Anna shines to the fullest.
I prefer the real game man,but some of the renders in the fan art was good eventhough it had some flaws here and there.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I prefer the real game man,but some of the renders in the fan art was good eventhough it had some flaws here and there.
Of course, the original RAinces renderings are wonderful, and accurately convey the character of the characters, but if there are no fish in the river, then cancer will pass for fish.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Okay so are there better games out there that did a better job on a similar premise?
Nitwitty, if you take the concept of "Family Grief", then you immediately remember "A Family Venture" and "Demon Boy Saga", where the little brat is a son, sisters, and mom. These games are released at intervals of 2-3 months.

Reactions: mdp2p

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Okay so are there better games out there that did a better job on a similar premise?
It depends on your own preferences and how similar you want them to be. There's definitely better incest games out there in my opinion. Limiting myself to brother/sister/mother stuff for a moment, I'd say that Man of the House, Sisterly Lust, Echoes of Lust, and a bunch of others did that genre much better. If you're looking at even more similar, I think the original Big Brother was the better game before it was abandoned, even though it suffered from a slow pace as well. It's influence on BBS is pretty heavy.

BBS does kind of fulfill a certain niche though, even if I think the verdict is still out on exactly what that niche is. There are some remakes and very similar games in their early stages. but it's hard to say how good they'll be. Or even for the ones using the exact same characters, ultimately how "similar" they'll be. There's more to catching the feel of a game than the same story and characters. The execution matters too, among other things.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes