Ace2Fetx

Oct 5, 2018
I have a problem in this game. I have a problem in liza's webcam, or its from the game?
when it says to see liza webcam, it says it can find any connection.

Jan 30, 2018
but this is the best game i have ever played, nice characters and good story, although the animation is not very smooth and development is very slow. and one thing that makes me most dissatisfied is not to threaten and rape any girl.
It depends on your own preferences and how similar you want them to be. There's definitely better incest games out there in my opinion. Limiting myself to brother/sister/mother stuff for a moment, I'd say that Man of the House, Sisterly Lust, Echoes of Lust, and a bunch of others did that genre much better. If you're looking at even more similar, I think the original Big Brother was the better game before it was abandoned, even though it suffered from a slow pace as well. It's influence on BBS is pretty heavy.

BBS does kind of fulfill a certain niche though, even if I think the verdict is still out on exactly what that niche is. There are some remakes and very similar games in their early stages. but it's hard to say how good they'll be. Or even for the ones using the exact same characters, ultimately how "similar" they'll be. There's more to catching the feel of a game than the same story and characters. The execution matters too, among other things.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
That one chick is a monstrosity js not my type thing
Part of the fun of BBS for me is the proportions on the women. Rainces didn't automatically give the mom a huge pair of breasts just because she's the milf. I've also seen multiple games where they've edited the model's asses to make them ridiculously large. Those that have been around for a while will remember the infamous "centaur" render from Parental Love, but there's been other examples since then. To their credit, devs often reign things back in a little once people comment, unless that's a major fetish for them personally. I think some just do it because they think that's what their fans want.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
lol wing friend that as it continues we are going to need 3 screens to add her 2 boobs the other screen for the rest

Reactions: bxIvan

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
hmm some pictures looks interesting but what's in the game? A lot of tags but what's been done? There really should be separate windows for tags planned and what's in the game. Tags: Rape , Creampie , Sleep sex, Vaginal sex as far as i know there is nothing in game or am i mistaken?

Last edited:

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
hmm some pictures looks interesting but what's in the game? A lot of tags but what's been done? There really should be separate windows for tags planned and what's in the game. Tags: Rape , Creampie , Sleep sex, Vaginal sex as far as i know there is nothing in game or am i mistaken?
mikel8519, voha25, these renderings are just fan art, I do not know why bxIvan inserted them here, they have nothing to do with the real game.

Last edited:
Feb 1, 2020
Part of the fun of BBS for me is the proportions on the women. Rainces didn't automatically give the mom a huge pair of breasts just because she's the milf. I've also seen multiple games where they've edited the model's asses to make them ridiculously large. Those that have been around for a while will remember the infamous "centaur" render from Parental Love, but there's been other examples since then. To their credit, devs often reign things back in a little once people comment, unless that's a major fetish for them personally. I think some just do it because they think that's what their fans want.
Yeah Anna though isn't too obnoxious with her proportions. There's gotta be a line where it's just too much.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes