Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Probably few weeks... I hope. His patreon base is $750+, subscribestar is witheld, so i dont know. Maybe he is running out of money... Used to say working in building industry. And that is seasonal job, all work stop for bad weather.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Probably few weeks... I hope. His patreon base is $750+, subscribestar is witheld, so i dont know. Maybe he is running out of money... Used to say working in building industry. And that is seasonal job, all work stop for bad weather.
is this what will happen in the next episode? or a fan act? I just don’t see new records in his patron

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Can we expect drunk Lucy shower scene someday?
A lot of us have been waiting for a continuation of that scene since it first came out and ended with "maybe in a later update". I don't think Rainces has any plans to go back and expand it though, other than maybe as another "game over" type situation. It was basically just another dead end in the story that you worked hard to get to before things reset and progression took another route. I'd expect further progress with Lucy is tied into the Julia story a bit more. Or maybe it resets again and yet another route is taken. The next update seems to be Liza focused, so we may not get our answer for quite some time.

Reactions: lawyang11111111

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
It is one of the best games out there, a shame the updates take so long. but the pics are polished nicely, good models too, some of the hottest out there.... we need some sex scenes though, kinda tired of jerking off in the game as weel as in real life god dammit---
I love the models for the game, although the change in Jenny's model is still taking some getting used to. Although she was kind of a non-factor in the game up to this point. Liza had changed some in the past too I think, but that was so long ago I can't honestly remember. Or maybe I am thinking of some other game that also used the same or a similar model.

I honestly do jerk it to 2-3 scenes from the game as the opportunity arises, along with a lot of scenes from other games. Although 2-3 scenes for a game with this many updates and out this long is ridiculously small. There's been far more scenes where I was blue-balled by the story and had to switch to another game's scenes or my own imagination to rescue me. Hopefully there's more sex in the next update with one of the four women in the immediate family versus some new character introduced as a distraction sex scene. Although at least Rainces seems to be acknowledging that he needs to put *some* conventional vaginal sex in the game, so that's something.

Reactions: lawyang11111111

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I love the models for the game, although the change in Jenny's model is still taking some getting used to. Although she was kind of a non-factor in the game up to this point. Liza had changed some in the past too I think, but that was so long ago I can't honestly remember. Or maybe I am thinking of some other game that also used the same or a similar model.

I honestly do jerk it to 2-3 scenes from the game as the opportunity arises, along with a lot of scenes from other games. Although 2-3 scenes for a game with this many updates and out this long is ridiculously small. There's been far more scenes where I was blue-balled by the story and had to switch to another game's scenes or my own imagination to rescue me. Hopefully there's more sex in the next update with one of the four women in the immediate family versus some new character introduced as a distraction sex scene. Although at least Rainces seems to be acknowledging that he needs to put *some* conventional vaginal sex in the game, so that's something.
The problem is though that he reset any progress Bobby made in his relations every time before it got interesting, so it will not make any sense for him to progress now, since none of his female family members are even close to be interested in him or have no strong mental taboo against incest shown. From a story perspective it no longer makes sense they would fall willingly for him after all the resets in progress and their resistance especially Lucy and Lisa ...... let alone fast now. Only real exception is the mom maybe.

Reactions: SummmerP

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
game in my opinion complete so-so! the Persians are beautiful, but everything else is something in between - an attempt to scratch yourself between the shoulder blades and dragging the cat's personal belongings!
Fliksbus, I'm afraid you didn't understand the concept of what RAinces wants to show.

• Haha
Reactions: mikel8519

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
DA22, it seems to me that RAines saved Anna (mother) for dessert, for the end of the game.:devilish:
Pretty sure that is true, unfortunately after what he has been doing with Lisa and Lucy I do not see anything happening there, I gave up on both of those. Lisa after just a kiss in pool completely exploding and blackmailing him over the car, after having been bipolar as hell before as well. I guess I let that hobo take her away out of pure frustration. Lucy, well forgiving your BFF immediately after she raped you while very drunk and blaming Bobby for nothing and same if he saved her, cause dev wanted more drama and reset relationship so could start from nothing again ......

Who wants to end up with such basket cases in the end anyway. :p and then as a player being forced to give her money to get drunk so her lesbian friend who is even worse as Bobby can take advantage of her offscreen since you can only hide in her room ..... No idea what the dev wanted to do or even ever wants incest in his game the way those characters have been setup. End will be likely Bobby wanking off after he has been kicked out of the house on a webcam he has installed while all the girls either have lesbian sex or get gangbanged. :ROFLMAO:

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Pretty sure that is true, unfortunately after what he has been doing with Lisa and Lucy I do not see anything happening there, I gave up on both of those. Lisa after just a kiss in pool completely exploding and blackmailing him over the car, after having been bipolar as hell before as well. I guess I let that hobo take her away out of pure frustration. Lucy, well forgiving your BFF immediately after she raped you while very drunk and blaming Bobby for nothing and same if he saved her, cause dev wanted more drama and reset relationship so could start from nothing again ......

Who wants to end up with such basket cases in the end anyway. :p and then as a player being forced to give her money to get drunk so her lesbian friend who is even worse as Bobby can take advantage of her offscreen since you can only hide in her room ..... No idea what the dev wanted to do or even ever wants incest in his game the way those characters have been setup. End will be likely Bobby wanking off after he has been kicked out of the house on a webcam he has installed while all the girls either have lesbian sex or get gangbanged. :ROFLMAO:
I couldn't say it better. :D You sir should get a medal. I will be surprised if dev grow balls and make MC - with players - do something assertive and show any strength be it for good or bad. Interesting potential - kinda The Regional Manager vibe where MC had to be smart to do anything although here dev constantly reminding that mc is looser and never will be anything else no matter how much player and MC put work on this...everything is a set up :( disappointing.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Fliksbus, I'm afraid you didn't understand the concept of what RAinces wants to show.
Given that Rainces doesn't really communicate things to people, no one really knows. Maybe not even Rainces. Certainly there are a lot of people here that think this is a game focused on sex, and there are hints it is that although incredibly slow moving. I have my suspicions that Rainces and a lot of the fans are interested exclusively in the sleep creeping and that kind of stuff, which is why that aspect dominates the game and progress always seems to reset before sex. If so, fine, but it would be nice if Rainces would confirm exactly what kind of game they're making so those people who wouldn't enjoy the end result don't get their hopes up and can move on. Like so many other issues Rainces has, talking even just a little could do so much to solve or mitigate them. But them actually defining the game and setting up a map for it would alienate one group or another, so their plan seems to be to say nothing and take both of their money.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: fz and SummmerP
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes