borland271

Jul 10, 2018
Gentlemens, i have to ask you a help. Shall you answer for my question. Where to get sleepping Pils in this game, for some events. I'd be very grateful if you could help me. My apologize for unknowing english language.

• Haha
Reactions: TokyoR

urlodelsium

Oct 22, 2021
Hello guys, i just downloaded yesterday the game but i have all the characters written: no more events, when i reaad the forum i found screen and saves that are much further despite my game. I tried to upload some saves, but gave me an error: couldn't find a place to stop rolling back etc. What is the problem a wrong version? or i'm i made a mistake when i upload those files? (sorry for my english)

TheFather

Sep 10, 2021
Hello guys, i just downloaded yesterday the game but i have all the characters written: no more events, when i reaad the forum i found screen and saves that are much further despite my game. I tried to upload some saves, but gave me an error: couldn't find a place to stop rolling back etc. What is the problem a wrong version? or i'm i made a mistake when i upload those files? (sorry for my english)
Some of the events U saw it may be with MODS.

U see , game was stuck on certain updates that MOD used to (lets say) continue for a bit in story progress.

Depending are u playing game without any MOD , U probably missed few xtra scenes in game.

Edit : (Oh yes , I think SAVES from modded version not work on default original game)

Reactions: TokyoR

urlodelsium

Oct 22, 2021
Some of the events U saw it may be with MODS.

U see , game was stuck on certain updates that MOD used to (lets say) continue for a bit in story progress.

Depending are u playing game without any MOD , U probably missed few xtra scenes in game.

Edit : (Oh yes , I think SAVES from modded version not work on default original game)
Is there a version to play those scenes, i tried the enchanced version but is finished after 10 minutes
Because reading over of 100 000 thread is bit boring to find the latest version correct version

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fz

hinata_eater

Jul 27, 2018
i think there should be a galery sistem in the future when the dev want to update game and maybe put some store where u can buy the sleeping pills

Reactions: Active

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
i think there should be a galery sistem in the future when the dev want to update game and maybe put some store where u can buy the sleeping pills
Why a store where they will probably ask bobby for his id why not an old friend bobby knows from when he went to school, and this friend could've done the same shit to his family like bobby wants to do which landed him in jail, and since he knows bobby he gets a discount on everything he has, plus it would be weird for bobby to keep buying pills every week or month when he runs out and have the store asking questions, shady guy in an alley is a better fit for bobby to be inconspicuous

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Is there a version to play those scenes, i tried the enchanced version but is finished after 10 minutes
Because reading over of 100 000 thread is bit boring to find the latest version correct version

A última versão do RAInces (v1.0) já inclui todas as cenas dele. Os mods funcionam como standalone e estão na primeira pagina deste thread (Extras - 3 mods). Para jogar o mod antigo do Axeman99 terás que procurar noutro lado (BadBobbySagaEnhanced-v15_mod_1.2d-pc). Lembra-te no entanto que boa parte dos renders que aparecem pelo forum são fan art.

# RAInces included all previous scenes in this last update so you're covered (look for v1.0 saves). Mods work as standalone and you can find them through the links in the first page of this thread (3 mods in Extras). To play the previous mod from Axeman99 you'll have to look it up elsewhere (BadBobbySagaEnhanced-v15_mod_1.2d-pc). Keep in mind that a fair amount of those pictures you may come across are simply fan art renders

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
whats new in this vers.... ???? the stupid walktroug say i finish all -.- ... so whats new content?
Pois... Falta a galeria... Mas penso que RAInces só trabalhou na Jenny mesmo...

# Right... Gallery missing... Still RAInces only focused on Jenny this time...

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
This game has not been touched in 4 months. Why isn't there an abandoned tag on this turd?
I believe the time limit is much more than that unless the dev clearly states they've abandoned the game. I also think they just need to say they're working on it for it to not be considered abandoned. It sounds like Rainces may actually be posting status updates on their Patreon. Last time, I think it took a year of them not saying anything at all before the game was tagged as abandoned here.

Reactions: edgaia and TokyoR
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes