Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
I believe the time limit is much more than that unless the dev clearly states they've abandoned the game. I also think they just need to say they're working on it for it to not be considered abandoned. It sounds like Rainces may actually be posting status updates on their Patreon. Last time, I think it took a year of them not saying anything at all before the game was tagged as abandoned here.
Yeah no he's not it still has that blurred sneak peek and he getting 900 something a month for not saying shit, everytime there's an update he does this he ghost everybody until he gets money

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah no he's not it still has that blurred sneak peek and he getting 900 something a month for not saying shit, everytime there's an update he does this he ghost everybody until he gets money
Yeah, until he's basically forced to make an update, he doesn't. It seems to require either his money dropping low enough, or the threat of competition that would cut into that money, or possibly Patreon putting pressure on him to actually produce something or lose his page there to cause him to act. The fact that they have already given a preview so "soon" after the last update still makes me think that Patreon is holding them to some kind of minimal release schedule, because I've heard of multiple people saying they'd report Rainces to Patreon for non producing anything.

Or maybe Rainces is making an honest, concerted effort on their part to put out another update without any external pressure. But that doesn't seem to have been the case for literally years. Again, it's a shame because they could be making a ton of money off of this game if they put our regular updates and put some more time into the writing and story.

Reactions: TokyoR

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Yeah, until he's basically forced to make an update, he doesn't. It seems to require either his money dropping low enough, or the threat of competition that would cut into that money, or possibly Patreon putting pressure on him to actually produce something or lose his page there to cause him to act. The fact that they have already given a preview so "soon" after the last update still makes me think that Patreon is holding them to some kind of minimal release schedule, because I've heard of multiple people saying they'd report Rainces to Patreon for non producing anything.

Or maybe Rainces is making an honest, concerted effort on their part to put out another update without any external pressure. But that doesn't seem to have been the case for literally years. Again, it's a shame because they could be making a ton of money off of this game if they put our regular updates and put some more time into the writing and story.
It really is a shame, I really love the concept of this game, but it takes him way to long to release even 1 update the first couple of updates was basically all lucy, then its jenny and now liza just imagine how much longer it will take to have an update with the mom

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I believe the time limit is much more than that unless the dev clearly states they've abandoned the game. I also think they just need to say they're working on it for it to not be considered abandoned. It sounds like Rainces may actually be posting status updates on their Patreon. Last time, I think it took a year of them not saying anything at all before the game was tagged as abandoned here.
Claro que é muito cedo para levar com a chapa "Abandoned" (até há uma versao 1.1 a ser feita, alegadamente). Mas por mim, vindo do RAInces, levava logo o selo no dia seguinte à publicação.

# Of course it's too soon for an "abandoned" tag (allegedly he's working on a v1.1). But if it was up to me, anything coming from RAInces would get the tag right on the day after its release

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
It really is a shame, I really love the concept of this game, but it takes him way to long to release even 1 update the first couple of updates was basically all lucy, then its jenny and now liza just imagine how much longer it will take to have an update with the mom
4 anos nisto... Nem é bom. Alguém que pegue nisto...

4 years of nonsense foreplay... So this is what tantric feels like... It's time for someone to pick it up and put it on the right track.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
4 anos nisto... Nem é bom. Alguém que pegue nisto...

4 years of nonsense foreplay... So this is what tantric feels like... It's time for someone to pick it up and put it on the right track.
I'd love to see someone else run with this. Normally I'd be against it, but these aren't normal circumstances, and I think if someone tried, they could pretty closely copy the look and feel of this game. The problem seems to be that everyone wants to tweak their version just a little, when what people want to something as close to the original as possible, but with a faster pace and more content.

Reactions: Recouper and edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I'd love to see someone else run with this. Normally I'd be against it, but these aren't normal circumstances, and I think if someone tried, they could pretty closely copy the look and feel of this game. The problem seems to be that everyone wants to tweak their version just a little, when what people want to something as close to the original as possible, but with a faster pace and more content.
O problema é mesmo essa tua parte final: mais conteudo e de forma consistente. As variações (tweaks) são acomodáveis... A solução passaria por um jogo (branding) novo, com moldes semelhantes - monetização = consistencia.

# The real problem seems to be that last part you mentioned: we want more content at a faster pace. The tweaks aren't a deal breaker... The solution may lie in a new game, new branding but identical features - monetization = consistency.

Give a Another one... problem, is not better looooool

https://f95zone.to/threads/bad-bobby-saga-the-return-v0-1-0-teamsaga-drincs.93109/

I think is the Same Dev...
Não é o mesmo dev. Não tem funcionado bem com nenhum dos mods principalmente no ritmo dos updates, porque ou têm projectos proprios aos quais dão prioridade, ou ainda estao a ganhar experiencia. Se houvesse um dev experiente, com um projecto proprio, que pegasse no conceito do BBS, talvez as coisas fluissem melhor.

# He's not the same dev. None of the modders/devs has been able to deliver in a consistent pace much because they have their own projects which they prioritize, or they're still building up experience with the dev tools. If there was a senior dev, with a brand new project that captured the BBS concept, maybe things would come together once and for all...

Last edited:
Reactions: Firecracker001

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
O problema é mesmo essa tua parte final: mais conteudo e de forma consistente. As variações (tweaks) são acomodáveis... A solução passaria por um jogo (branding) novo, com moldes semelhantes - monetização = consistencia.

# The real problem seems to be that last part you mentioned: we want more content at a faster pace. The tweaks aren't a deal breaker... The solution may lie in a new game, new branding but identical features - monetization = consistency.
It depends on the tweaks. Honestly, I'd be fine with a new game with the same overall visual style and theme as BBS. You could replace all of the characters with new ones with new names and stories, and as long as it was at least the same level visually as the current game, I'd be fine. But I wouldn't want to see the game suddenly be about giant breasts and butts, or women with a lot of tattoos and piercings, or to have an NTR theme, among many other possible changes. I just want a game like BBS, or at least what I thought BBS was going to be and that it keeps teasing it might eventually become. It doesn't have to be BBS specifically, although I do have some investment after all of these years of seeing Bobby finally have sex with more of his family members.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
It depends on the tweaks. Honestly, I'd be fine with a new game with the same overall visual style and theme as BBS. You could replace all of the characters with new ones with new names and stories, and as long as it was at least the same level visually as the current game, I'd be fine. But I wouldn't want to see the game suddenly be about giant breasts and butts, or women with a lot of tattoos and piercings, or to have an NTR theme, among many other possible changes. I just want a game like BBS, or at least what I thought BBS was going to be and that it keeps teasing it might eventually become. It doesn't have to be BBS specifically, although I do have some investment after all of these years of seeing Bobby finally have sex with more of his family members.
Tal e qual...

# I couldn't agree more. Keeping it as real and believable as possible was always one of the most alluring strengths of BBS. We simply can't give that up.

Reactions: Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
But I feel like nothing changes, I dont gain more control over her, no matter what
then you have reached your limit! It's one of the worst developers out there. Don't expect anything here!

It's too bad even for EA! And that means something!
Yeah, it's very hard to tell when you've maxed out an event's current progress, since each one must be many times, but may also secretly involve progress in some other event. And unfortunately, that particular chain of events may never be revisited again in a later update. Rainces will often just reset things basically so that the progress you made in a prior update is meaningless when the next one comes out. There may be some manufactured situation (a misunderstanding, or Bobby doing something stupid entirely out the player's control, etc) that takes you several steps back, or the prior progress will just flat out get ignored and you'll be grinding in more ways than one trying to advance the plot again. It's like that biblical story of the guy in hell cursed to forever roll the rock up the hill, only to have it slip and roll back down again when he's near the top.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Help, How can I get Lucy to answer correctly during the study sessions?

Nas primeiras sessoes diz-lhe que está correcta (2 rodadas devem ser suficientes) Isso faz com que a lucy passe a confiar em ti. A partir daí tentas convence-la que está a falhar (erradas)

# In the first few rounds tell her she's always right. That will build up her trust in you. Then you try to slip her some rights as wrongs to break her confidence.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes