Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
It's not Patreon that is against it, just credit card companies...
Patreon won't allow the incest or any younger looking characters. Whether that is their decision or forced upon them by their credit card companies doesn't change the outcome at all. But I'm also suspecting that Rainces' lack of consistent output is another reason they're in trouble with Patreon. I know people were complaining directly to Patreon about that, and as much as Patreon loves getting money regardless of if the dev is productive or not, they may have stepped in to let Rainces know they needed to put out updates every few months or lose their page. Their Patreon page being taken down temporarily preceded their suddenly coming out with a new update by a fairly short period of time. If this is the case, this is really the only thing that gives me hope we might see another update any time soon.

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
Once I see Nicole in the club the game either won't progress or loops back to when Jenny told you about her being in town. Can anyone confirm if this is as far as it currently goes, or is it a bug and if so is there a fix?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Once I see Nicole in the club the game either won't progress or loops back to when Jenny told you about her being in town. Can anyone confirm if this is as far as it currently goes, or is it a bug and if so is there a fix?
It's not a bug, but is confusing. I can't remember if this is the part that requires you to find the bottle of oil on the bar, and then to put that on the stage so that a dancer slips and the bouncer has to move. The entire club scene is kind of a mess.

pella88

Sep 13, 2021
Models 8/10
Gameplay 6/10
Storyline 3/10
MC 0/10

Overall 4/10

Just recently started playing RenPy and other games (so far finished approximately 10), and I can say that this one is worst by far... It started so nicely... Models are great... Gameplay is okish (except the necessity to grind money, but i solved it with a cheat)... Other than that, the game is really bad... the fact that the only sex you have is actually a rape (well, not counting the cousin one, where you actually send her to hospital), and that you fuck up all of you relationship without any possibility to impact it (even if you select that you want to have romantic relationship, MC is behaving like the biggest asshole ever)... Definitely do not plan to support development or any new version (I saw there is 2.0 thread lingering around)...

Reactions: Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Models 8/10
Gameplay 6/10
Storyline 3/10
MC 0/10

Overall 4/10

Just recently started playing RenPy and other games (so far finished approximately 10), and I can say that this one is worst by far... It started so nicely... Models are great... Gameplay is okish (except the necessity to grind money, but i solved it with a cheat)... Other than that, the game is really bad... the fact that the only sex you have is actually a rape (well, not counting the cousin one, where you actually send her to hospital), and that you fuck up all of you relationship without any possibility to impact it (even if you select that you want to have romantic relationship, MC is behaving like the biggest asshole ever)... Definitely do not plan to support development or any new version (I saw there is 2.0 thread lingering around)...
The models are the best part of the game. The gameplay isn't too bad for a sandbox, and I've gotten used to grindy games. I can forgive that if it leads somewhere. The storyline is standard incest game stuff, with most of it lifted from other similar games or just basic incest game tropes. Although at the same time, the tropes are popular for a reason. But the writing is horrible, and the MC is truly just awful in multiple ways.

I like the game for the models, and the potential of the story that the game doesn't really get to exploring yet. The characters are poorly fleshed out, so I fill in the blanks mentally and end up seeing characters far more interesting than they are. I'm always dumbfounded when people claim this is one of the best games out there. I get if it's a guilty pleasure, but there's nothing there objectively to make it a "great" game.
View attachment 1696690 Rainces be like heres some news and see you in months guys
Until he actually puts out an update, all Rainces is doing with this render is making fanart for his own game. I seem to recall them sharing renders before that weren't actually in the update that was eventually released. As you suggest, it's just a tactic to make people think he's doing actual work on the game. and to keep people supporting him.

Reactions: SummmerP
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes