dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
After all the delays of this (great) game and after being almost "abandoned", I've stopped waiting every update in the same way I do with other devs. RAinces is so random that it makes no sense to wait for every update. Still I have no bad feelings for the dev. The game is really good and I like to believe that it will have an update someday and when (or if) it does, I take it as a pleasant surprise. I don't know why RAinces is doing it like this though. If he was more consistent I would easily support him like I do with other devs and he would earn more money. In the end it's his game and he can do it his way.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
It's funny Rainces posts/give sign of life on discord rather then on his patreon, where peoples are paying to give news.
Jake2000, RAinces is strange, like all talented authors, and as far as I know him, all his actions do not lend themselves to sane logic, this can only be stated.:)

Reactions: Corambis

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Somebody sacrifice a virgin to end this then, please. Just not me. I do want to see the next update someday.
Carambis, in our cynical time, sacrifice no longer works, alas. I propose more radical means: impose sanctions, disconnect him from SWIFT, and not sell him a new iPhone until the BBS update is released.:giggle:

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
This is the game i was looking for so long. Really great and fulfilling all the triggers i am waiting for.
This got my support.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
How much content is there for mc's mom so far?

can anyone brief it down

thanks in advance
Dunno. I started playing that game. But i am at least so far, that i am allowed to hug her to death. Plus given her alcohol for the nerves. Oh and visit her at the job.

Reactions: Bossjohn

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
aehem... how unfinished is that game actually?
I encountered scenes where there is no scene. :eek:
Is there a version that has the missing scenes? Patreon perhaps?:unsure:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
aehem... how unfinished is that game actually?
I encountered scenes where there is no scene. :eek:
Is there a version that has the missing scenes? Patreon perhaps?:unsure:
Even though the game is numbered 1.00, it's far from being done. At least, assuming the goal of the game is to have sex with each love interest at least once, and given the game's pace. In that regard, there's really not much progress. There also could be scenes where stuff is missing, or there's the infamous "Lucy in the shower" scene that's been a cliffhanger for years and that Rainces probably will never resolve despite saying "maybe in a later update". Rainces has a tendency to develop plot lines, bring them close to the MC having sex with one of the main interests and then... things get undone somehow. Either progress gets ignored, or something silly happens to get the love interest mad at you or to otherwise put them in control over you even if that makes no sense.

There's one actual vaginal sex scene with between the MC and one of the four main love interests, and that results in a game over. Other than that, it's mostly sleep creeping and dry humping. If and when there is a next update, there may be some actual sex with them. But I wouldn't be surprised if at best we got sex with a side character.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Even though the game is numbered 1.00, it's far from being done. At least, assuming the goal of the game is to have sex with each love interest at least once, and given the game's pace. In that regard, there's really not much progress. There also could be scenes where stuff is missing, or there's the infamous "Lucy in the shower" scene that's been a cliffhanger for years and that Rainces probably will never resolve despite saying "maybe in a later update". Rainces has a tendency to develop plot lines, bring them close to the MC having sex with one of the main interests and then... things get undone somehow. Either progress gets ignored, or something silly happens to get the love interest mad at you or to otherwise put them in control over you even if that makes no sense.

There's one actual vaginal sex scene with between the MC and one of the four main love interests, and that results in a game over. Other than that, it's mostly sleep creeping and dry humping. If and when there is a next update, there may be some actual sex with them. But I wouldn't be surprised if at best we got sex with a side character.
Oh nooooooooo. :eek:
I had so high hopes for the game that is what i was looking for.
And now, no climax. What a bummer.
My hope was, these scenes exist somewhere but maybe you had to pay for it.
This is of course a let down. Climax denial.
There isn't then any reason to continue playing if there aren't any conclusions of sorts.
Thanks for the info. Perhaps one day or maybe never.
I mean i like the wanking. The last scene i played was at the shower with Lucy. But even there was a scene missing i think. Only climax was the shower rubbing.:p

Considering that the game is now almost 5 years old, this is sad.

Reactions: the3deo

MrBeanToasted

Sep 14, 2020
yester64, if you really want to have sex with your favorite models, I recommend visiting the fan art of this game, Bobby has already fucked everyone there, and Anna even got pregnant. As they say: If RAinces did not show sex, then there were other artists who showed it.:)
and were still gonna wait to someone animate the scene lol:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Corambis
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes