Falknero

May 3, 2018
Gentlemens, i have to ask you a help. Shall you answer for my question. Where to get sleepping Pils in this game, for some events. I'd be very grateful if you could help me. My apologize for unknowing english language.
mmm actually i am arriveed when there are no more new content , i can said to you that the sleepping Pils acttually i recieve only two times from the mother during sleeping time

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
With the version that's available where about's does the story end, i go around and around in circles with no ending to any of the ladies. Perhaps i'm missing something but click all over the place (if there's even on screen stuff that is) Mom can't get any further, others are the same. sleeping pill can't be used when Lucy comes back smashed but says check inventory.
He's not that bad atm for me :LOL:

Gram's

Aug 28, 2021
Bad Bobby Saga [v1.00 Taboo Edition]

Bad Bobby Saga 2.0 - Bad Bobby Saga: Dönüş - MOD

Hello everyone. I downloaded all 4 games. First of all, are these all different games? If so in what order should I play? Give me a ranking. :)
v1.00 is the real ones all the rest are just copies fan made because rainces dont update often probably because he tries to milk his patreon as much as possible which is kinda stupid since devs who make great game and update often are getting 10x more cash than he does ^^

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
v1.00 is the real ones all the rest are just copies fan made because rainces dont update often probably because he tries to milk his patreon as much as possible which is kinda stupid since devs who make great game and update often are getting 10x more cash than he does ^^
With the support the game gets despite how awfully Rainces does things, they could easily have turned themselves into a studio by now with multiple employees cranking out an update for a game every month. Not necessarily BBS, because by all rights the game should have been finished long ago unless they dragged it out way too long like DMD or some others.

Reactions: Gram's

Recouper

Jan 6, 2019
by all rights the game should have been finished long ago unless they dragged it out way too long like DMD or some others.
Of course he "dragged it out". He dragged it out so much, that he and everybody else got totally bored of it. I took a quick look at his patreon page and in October last year he was apparently working on version 1.1 and that was the last thing he said... yeah, it's a big, dark money hole.

Feb 1, 2020
Rainces has been so close to his "goal" of $2000 a month so many times. Yet he doesn't know how to keep engaging with the backers. He disappears and wonders why the backers do so as well. He could be well beyond his goal if he actually wanted it.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Rainces has been so close to his "goal" of $2000 a month so many times. Yet he doesn't know how to keep engaging with the backers. He disappears and wonders why the backers do so as well. He could be well beyond his goal if he actually wanted it.
He can get $2000 goal if he wants to. I suspect that he created this game just as a passive income. Even if he get $500 a month it would be good for passive income. Clearly a developer who can make game would not be unemployed. IMO is that this thread should be closed by the mods. Because of threads like this other devs who are passionate about their games does not get attention. Go look the treading page. More than half of the game there are design to milk people.

Reactions: no1milfhunter

SardinianBoy

May 19, 2021
the most absurd thing is that he does not interact with consumers at all, how do people support him financially when he hasn't written anything for 5 months? If people were a little smarter we will already have had the update

Reactions: Corambis and Yann33

SardinianBoy

May 19, 2021
I don't believe people are not smart. It's just some people do not mind getting ripped 5$ monthly.
but it can be as much as $ 1 a month, my talk is another, consumers have a chance to get what they want when they get respected, which rainces supporters completely ignore

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Well, not quite. Subscribestar, that didnt change, still 26 subscribers $5 each, 6+ with VAT. But Patreon, oh lol, that went down to nearly $570. Used to be $700+ not long ago.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Well, not quite. Subscribestar, that didnt change, still 26 subscribers $5 each, 6+ with VAT. But Patreon, oh lol, that went down to nearly $570. Used to be $700+ not long ago.
The game makes more sense on Subscribestar, with its incest theme. I'm a big fan of the games that go with that taboo version being the "real" version instead of having a patch for the Patreon version that often does a poor job or adding back in the fun parts. Rainces could even retcon the age of some of the characters or add younger ones, as Subcribestar seems to care less about that thing. Moving from Patreon isn't easy, but based on what I've seen and a few things Rainces himself has said, they may be having problems with Patreon. That's the entire reason for setting up Subscribestar in the first place. And I'd love for this game to get to a point with regular releases and good enough content where I could subscribe to it again and not feel like I was getting ripped off.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes