tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
To everyone who keeps supporting this game, if he scams you once it's his fault, if he scams you twice it's your fault, and if he scams you a third time... you're just an asshole
Without financial support he would have stopped updating the game a long time ago.

Reactions: Agrik

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
To everyone who keeps supporting this game, if he scams you once it's his fault, if he scams you twice it's your fault, and if he scams you a third time... you're just an asshole
In 4 years on this site, have you found only one game that is not worth supporting and your choice was so unfortunate? o_O
It's scary to imagine what category you classify yourself in? :unsure:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Without financial support he would have stopped updating the game a long time ago.
Tu defendes o gajo abertamente e respeito-te por isso. Mas não deixas de estar enganado.

# You've always openly had his back and you have my respect for that. But you're mistaken. If he dropped it officially, others would pick it up much sooner, with more versions and faster updates than they did. On top of that RAInces would feel pressured to come back to retake his credits and patreon stream. We've already had this talk. I love RAInces' work, despite all the known mess. I get it. But since early 2020 he decided to go for stopping/indefinitely postponing delivery as modus operandi... Simply because money from Patreon keeps coming in. Unacceptable...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
In 4 years on this site, have you found only one game that is not worth supporting and your choice was so unfortunate? o_O
Assustador é haver ainda quem o defenda. O jogo é bom demais para ficar preso desta forma. Mesmo que seja o autor.

# Scary is to imagine that someone still backs RAInces abuse. Moreover the game is too good to get stranded like this, for years, even if by the owner himself. And as for the reasons why, well... No. He deserves to be put on the spot.

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I love this game for its potential and where it always seems to be heading, even if I've always been kind of indifferent to where it's been in the past. I like the models in the game. There's really nothing new about the stories, but some storylines get used again and again in these games because they tend to work well and play to key fantasies.

But Rainces seems to be going out of their way not only to delay their own game and it's increased profitability, but also to block any competition to it. As edgaia said, if Rainces would just abandon it, then we have at least 3-4 people who would push their current projects ahead. But Rainces knows now that every time they put out an update, all of that goes on hold for other people. Their motivations for doing updates seem to be things like dwindling money, threats of competition, or possibly even interference by Patreon. Please their fans and especially their paid supporters doesn't even seem to factor in there. Most of the time, they can't even be bothered to answer their questions or give them updates. But as others have said, its hard to feel bad for the Patreon supporters that keep giving for nothing, and expecting to get something out of it.

I want this game to get to the level where, like others out there, I'll happily support it. But right now that seems like a horrible investment, and just a reward to Rainces for not even putting in a minimal level of effort most of the time.

Mar 10, 2018
In exactly 4 years, tell me a single title that will reach those levels of economic support, in exchange for almost nothing?... None, literally it's a scam no matter how they paint it.

Dec 10, 2021
In exactly 4 years, tell me a single title that will reach those levels of economic support, in exchange for almost nothing?... None, literally it's a scam no matter how they paint it.
Scam or not, he lost his opportunity by himself. More exactly, by collecting supporter's money without communicating with them. Since last update, single post for 3 months. Not sure what it is if that is not milking by definition. But there is always a price for what you want. What would have happened if he had regularly updated and communicated with his supporters? Some devs who started same time as RA is making more than $10,000, 10 times more than RA. This situation is unfortunate for RA too but something he deserves.

Last edited:

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Stress your brain to understand Quantum Physics?
Or
Stress your brain to understand those 240 patreons supports?

You choose, what's tough?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: no1milfhunter
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes