jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Still trying to be "active" eh...
If this was really active then WTF is
RAinces
No, account here on f95z
Não, preview videos (YouTube account shut down)
Nien, contact (contact information seems to be dated or falsified)
Nyet, contact with responses (last dated proof of life was May 31, 2022)
My man RAinces, PR (public relations) makes or breaks perception of accomplishments having stand ins post "your" work here shows a incompetence of this fact.

• Angry
Reactions: allintine

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So is RAinces active somewhere, delaying over and over, posting teasers/wallpapers?, or is s/he simply absent?
is he a team or a single person?
I thought he had simply vanished off the face of the earth, those sneakpeaks confused that assumption #10,281

Oct 23, 2017
So is RAinces active somewhere, delaying over and over, posting teasers/wallpapers?, or is s/he simply absent?
is he a team or a single person?
I thought he had simply vanished off the face of the earth, those sneakpeaks confused that assumption #10,281
That doesn't sound like Rainces' writing style. Too many words, not enough typos and grammar issues. Unless someone else is writing for them, this feels more like fanart or a mod.
Rainces himself posted this on his Discord. He appears there whenever he wants and shares one or two images from the update. It doesn't seem like his way of writing because now he's included something like a narrator. As these images appear to be already in the game, it is possible that it is in beta testing.

Reactions: poupeye and Stil996

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
They say a proverb the human being is the one who stumbles twice on the same stone
With the years that he has been with this game and how little progress he has made and he took advantage of his patreons, I don't even know how you consider having hopes with people like that
You will need funds, your employers' tits will have gone down, now you need to tidy up the few that you have left, you will think bah! These people are stupid I put 4 or 6 images in them and they are the happiest guys of their lives
I don't know how they allow me to laugh like that at people who only show up when they need money, some more idiot to join them on patreon and then leave them stranded for 1 year again
there is the saying you have left or that painted

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
They say a proverb the human being is the one who stumbles twice on the same stone
With the years that he has been with this game and how little progress he has made and he took advantage of his patreons, I don't even know how you consider having hopes with people like that
You will need funds, your employers' tits will have gone down, now you need to tidy up the few that you have left, you will think bah! These people are stupid I put 4 or 6 images in them and they are the happiest guys of their lives
I don't know how they allow me to laugh like that at people who only show up when they need money, some more idiot to join them on patreon and then leave them stranded for 1 year again
there is the saying you have left or that painted
Actually Patreon is not a job, but a tip jar. People support him to increase the chances of more updates. Litteraly no one is forcing him to do anything and no one is forcing his supporters to give him money.

You seem to be the only person that takes this too seriously. If another update drops then play it if not your life will not be affected at all.

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
Actually Patreon is not a job, but a tip jar. People support him to increase the chances of more updates. Litteraly no one is forcing him to do anything and no one is forcing his supporters to give him money.

You seem to be the only person that takes this too seriously. If another update drops then play it if not your life will not be affected at all.
I don't take it seriously, I write what there is called reality, of course, then there are the typical people who annoy them to tell them the truth. Anyway, in this world of shit, you have to see everything
If you think so about the patreon page, macho, how inorant you are, tipsYou should only think about that when people create a game and have patreones, they don't release the game, they spend an example of 2000 euros to reach the goal since I'm from Europe and if not, they don't release the update, piece of advice

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I don't take it seriously, I write what there is called reality, of course, then there are the typical people who annoy them to tell them the truth. Anyway, in this world of shit, you have to see everything
If you think so about the patreon page, macho, how inorant you are, tipsYou should only think about that when people create a game and have patreones, they don't release the game, they spend an example of 2000 euros to reach the goal since I'm from Europe and if not, they don't release the update, piece of advice
The website you are using for translation sucks.

• Haha
Reactions: migsszx and edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I have to ask what is wrong with jenny; image 1,2 and 4 in comparison to 8.
nose to face ratio or nose over shadowing to eye size <-> something is just off.
Estás a confundir as gajas...

# They're not the same girl. In 2 and 5 it shows his new Jenny in blue/white bikini and she sucks big time. In 8 it's Julia and she's awesome.

Jul 30, 2020
I have to ask what is wrong with jenny; image 1,2 and 4 in comparison to 8.
nose to face ratio or nose over shadowing to eye size <-> something is just off.
The only two pics that Jenny is in from this group are the pool pics. I have a much better one of her from the Discord. I helped him a little with the designs of the new characters, mostly feedback and backstories and such. For Jenny, it was more of a cute-hot, not slutty-hot.

How does one upload an 8K pic around here? I had to shrink this down to make it fit. BTW, anyone find Bobby in this pic? Jenny_Album_Photo_1_Done copy.jpeg

Reactions: Kai Andersen

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
They're not the same girl. In 2 and 5 it shows his new Jenny in blue/white bikini and she sucks big time. In 8 it's Julia and she's awesome.
edgaia, you are too categorical. Consider the fact that OGRey is a completely different artist. He lives thousands of miles away from the RAinces, in a different country, in a different social and cultural milieu, and it's natural for him to make whatever changes he sees fit in his project. OGRey, Annu modeled differently, she looks older, calmer and wiser. Also, I think Bobby's story will be told differently. We just have to accept these changes or not to accept.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes