edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
edgaia, you are too categorical. Consider the fact that OGRey is a completely different artist. He lives thousands of miles away from the RAinces, in a different country, in a different social and cultural milieu, and it's natural for him to make whatever changes he sees fit in his project. OGRey, Annu modeled differently, she looks older, calmer and wiser. Also, I think Bobby's story will be told differently. We just have to accept these changes or not to accept.
O que é que tem uma coisa a ver com a outra...? O jogo tem interesse porque as gajas são top. E essa Jenny é horrível... Só isso. Para quê a analise antropológica?

# His background or personal approach/taste/goals have nothing to do with my point (and looks and personality for that matter...). There's no need for a deeper analysis. I'm just pointing out the model lack of attractiveness. Something I believe he should fix/improve as he'd want someone at least as hot as the others. This one is aweful. He could go with the original Jenny or give it another shot. But he's free to go with this one and we must accept it? Sure but then if he's no regard for fans' opinions he must accept criticism/disapproval.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
He could go with the original Jenny or give it another shot. But he's free to go with this one and we must accept it? Sure but then if he's no regard for fans' opinions he must accept criticism/disapproval.
edgaia, the fact is that OGRey conceived his project a long time ago (at least he showed me his first sketches three years ago), and by now, I think he has finished making renders and is programming, so it's more likely to redo everything will not be. And another little note, or let's say my opinion: I came across games in which characters were redone over time, and almost all of them turned out to be worse than the original ones.

Oct 23, 2017
O que é que tem uma coisa a ver com a outra...? O jogo tem interesse porque as gajas são top. E essa Jenny é horrível... Só isso. Para quê a analise antropológica?

# His background or personal approach/taste/goals have nothing to do with my point (and looks and personality for that matter...). There's no need for a deeper analysis. I'm just pointing out the model lack of attractiveness. Something I believe he should fix/improve as he'd want someone at least as hot as the others. This one is aweful. He could go with the original Jenny or give it another shot. But he's free to go with this one and we must accept it? Sure but then if he's no regard for fans' opinions he must accept criticism/disapproval.
But, he considers people's opinion. In their Discord, many expressed what they thought of Jenny and the feedback was mostly positive. You're someone who disliked and prefers the original Jenny and that's fine. I, on the other hand, think the original Jenny is pretty bad and I prefer the OG version. The truth at the end of the day, it is completely impossible to please everyone. Let's wait for the game to come out and if most people here have an opinion like yours, he will definitely consider it.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Are we going to have Jenny start using a borg designation related to who and what game version she is currently in; :confused:

Jenny of RaV1TEAB ( v1.00 Taboo Edition] [RAinces] abandoned)
Jenny of ZTFV15472WP ( Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path [v0.15.472 Test Version] [ZipTieFun] WIP)
Jenny of OGVURGUN ( name title unknown [version unreleased game] [OGRey] unknown )
Jenny of SUPV01AB ( BBS2 [v0.1] [SummmerP] abandoned)

If this carries over to the characters its going to get confusing as all hell.

• Haha
Reactions: menatv and edgaia
Jul 30, 2020
Are we going to have Jenny start using a borg designation related to who and what game version she is currently in; :confused:

Jenny of ZTFV15472WP ( Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path [v0.15.472 Test Version] [ZipTieFun] WIP)
Jenny of OGVURGUN ( name title unknown [version unreleased game] [OGRey] unknown )

One of the things we joked around with was having ALL of the Jenny's in the game. Her friends from school and work would be the different versions, each named Jen, Jennifer, Jen, J, etc. Bobby will talk about it with his mentor and they'd crack some jokes about it.

• Haha
Reactions: dots and edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
edgaia, the fact is that OGRey conceived his project a long time ago (at least he showed me his first sketches three years ago), and by now, I think he has finished making renders and is programming, so it's more likely to redo everything will not be. And another little note, or let's say my opinion: I came across games in which characters were redone over time, and almost all of them turned out to be worse than the original ones.
Sim, claro. Só deixei o meu feedback. Se possível, era mudar.

# Yeah, I totally understand and agree with all that. And I felt compelled to point out: it's worse. If it's possible or not to redo it that's another story...

But, he considers people's opinion. In their Discord, many expressed what they thought of Jenny and the feedback was mostly positive. You're someone who disliked and prefers the original Jenny and that's fine. I, on the other hand, think the original Jenny is pretty bad and I prefer the OG version. The truth at the end of the day, it is completely impossible to please everyone. Let's wait for the game to come out and if most people here have an opinion like yours, he will definitely consider it.
Às vezes não é uma questão de opinião mas de sinceridade...

# Yes, I believe he considers it, hence my comment. Maybe I'm wrong but I do think most of that positive feedback was essentially to keep OGrey's moral. Any kind of criticism at this point would seem uncalled for or even counterproductive. I really love first Jenny but I'm not that strict and I understand the criticism (she does look older than she should - and the model may be hard to work with). Therefore changing Jenny is not a deal breaker to me but I don't think this one fits (compare her with the others - including Julia - whole different league...). Bottom line, not expecting to be pleased, just making myself heard.

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

As outras são intocáveis

# Nobody will ever switch the other ones (slight brushing up here and there - on personal taste - but that's it ). They're perfect.

One of the things we joked around with was having ALL of the Jenny's in the game. Her friends from school and work would be the different versions, each named Jen, Jennifer, Jen, J, etc. Bobby will talk about it with his mentor and they'd crack some jokes about it.
Ou um multiverso...

# Or make it a multiverse (which would end up getting a million dollar offer from DC or even worse, Marvel) :LOL:

Last edited:
Oct 23, 2017
Sim, claro. Só deixei o meu feedback. Se possível, era mudar.

# Yeah, I totally understand and agree with all that. And I felt compelled to point out: it's worse. If it's possible or not to redo it that's another story...

Às vezes não é uma questão de opinião mas de sinceridade...

# Yes, I believe he considers it, hence my comment. Maybe I'm wrong but I do think most of that positive feedback was essentially to keep feeding OGrey's moral. Any kind of criticism at this point would seem uncalled for or even counterproductive. I really love first Jenny but I'm not that strict and I understand the criticism (she does look older than she should - and the model may be hard to work with). Therefore changing Jenny is not a deal breaker to me but I don't think this one fits (compare her with the others - including Julia - whole different league...). Bottom line, not expecting to be pleased, just making myself heard.
OG is a guy who has been trying to be very collaborative. He listens a lot to what the public expresses regarding characters and aspects of the story. He recently asked people's opinion on sleep sex on the girls in their first time with Bobby, expressing that he doesn't like the idea very much, but would go along with whatever gets the most votes. And the opinion of the vast majority was they like it. So you can rest assured that it's was not about keeping his morals. When people don't like or like something they express it there and he considers it. And believe me, I was really sincere when I said that I really liked his version of Jenny. But again, let's wait for the game to come out.

Reactions: edgaia

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I like this, and when the Volgons attack they can combine to become Mega Jenny?

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022
OG is a guy who has been trying to be very collaborative. He listens a lot to what the public expresses regarding characters and aspects of the story. He recently asked people's opinion on sleep sex on the girls in their first time with Bobby, expressing that he doesn't like the idea very much, but would go along with whatever gets the most votes. And the opinion of the vast majority was they like it. So you can rest assured that it's was not about keeping his morals. When people don't like or like something they express it there and he considers it. And believe me, I was really sincere when I said that I really liked his version of Jenny. But again, let's wait for the game to come out.
You seem to know a lot about the OGRey's work, do you also happen to know whenhe's planning on releasing his game? Even just an estimate would suffice.

Jul 30, 2020
You seem to know a lot about the OGRey's work, do you also happen to know whenhe's planning on releasing his game? Even just an estimate would suffice.
He's not giving an estimate right now. Hoping for sometime soon, but there's a lot that he's packing into his V1. It'll be getting close when he opens up his own thread and launches various things like Patreon.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I like this, and when the Volgons attack they can combine to become Mega Jenny?
Ultra Uber Dyna Jenny Coming this fall too Saturday mornings on BCD.
Kids don't miss out on her using the techenho magic HJ BJ secret attack against the manly mini martians from mars every Saturday this fall at 10:00 am.
Remember kids, Ultra Uber Dyna Jenny; Doing whats right by doing whats wrong cumming on Saturdays.
Don't miss her do her Ultra Uber Dyna Jenny, this Fall only on BCD.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Stil996
Oct 23, 2017
It's because I'm on his Discord server. He shares the process there and interacts with people. NotARealPerson1582 is there too and has been helping with development. He answered you about the release estimate. Although there is no date yet, a lot has already been produced. So it shouldn't be too far away.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's because I'm on his Discord server. He shares the process there and interacts with people. NotARealPerson1582 is there too and has been helping with development. He answered you about the release estimate. Although there is no date yet, a lot has already been produced. So it shouldn't be too far away.
I take it a thread hasn't been created yet, whats it's working title so I can keep an eye out.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Annnnd where is the discord invite....

Ironwings

Jan 15, 2020
Who wouldve known that after so many BBS variations, the original one gets updated too
All the memes were not in vain

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes