Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
i dont believe that he still have patreons..tragic!!
There's a surprising number of people who just forget that they're supporting a specific content provider on Patreon, in the same way they might not notice a recurring subscription on their credit card bill for just about anything else. But there are some who, still now, believe the key to getting Rainces to put out a new update is to give him even more money. Yet others will rush to renew their subscription because they heard that someone's cousin's brother's roommate saw a screenshot of what might have been a DM from Rainces saying the update was close.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Or starve him out of funds until he has to make update to draw in more users (income) old and new alike.

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
I think Rainces already finish the update since he shared a screenshot of his gameplay in the discord and he might just be waiting for someone to report his patreon account again so he will upload an update again just like last time.

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: poupeye and fz

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022
I think Rainces already finish the update since he shared a screenshot of his gameplay in the discord and he might just be waiting for someone to report his patreon account again so he will upload an update again just like last time.
Can you share a screenshot of his discord post here?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Yeah, No; seen this methodology of "I got update coming" see look at these pretty pictures never mind the the important things like details on when, where and how to obtain this "up date".

Come on man, every good con artist knows when too give a little to get more. Maybe you need go back to con artist school or something.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah, No; seen this methodology of "I got update coming" see look at these pretty pictures never mind the the important things like details on when, where and how to obtain this "up date".

Come on man, every good con artist knows when too give a little to get more. Maybe you need go back to con artist school or something.
Its not even an interesting scene or one that makes sense. Contrary to the text, she's standing in front of the sliding doors to the backyard where people aren't even likely to see her. Or if they could see her there, they could also see her in the pool wearing the exact same outfit or less. This is so poorly written its pathetic. And are we supposed to find her supposed humiliation erotic? If Bobby has leverage over her, at least blackmail/coerce her into a handjob, blowjob, or something fun by now instead of this sad stuff. Assuming this isn't a quick rendor Rainces doctored months ago to fool people and really is part of the game, it's probably part of some grind that's 90% of the update where you make her wear progressively less clothing every time. But it takes 30+ repititions of a once weekly event to get there, and you still don't get anything close to sex with her before the update ends.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
So you are basically questioning, stating; who is the bigger tease the dev or the females in the game?
Asking the real questions. This stuff is all part of the game experience. Rainces is truly a genius.
The biggest tease is Bobby. He talks about wanting to have sex all of the time, and what he'll do with specific women one day. But ultimately, most of the time he manages to find a way out of any sexual situation, often ignoring situations that should have resulted in sex or at least stood a good chance at him getting some action. I believe the sex with Julia is avoidable, the sex with his cousin is intended to end early, and the Lucy sex ends in a game over. Not a good track record given how long the game's been going on and Bobby's supposedly Bad side.

• Haha
Reactions: jan^s and jokersama

kratos1337f69

Mar 12, 2022
Asking the real questions. This stuff is all part of the game experience. Rainces is truly a genius.
Not a genius , a simple dev. Who just made this game somehow(luck factor) and he likes the simple money flow {for money laundering } or this game was his some side quest. Now he is doing some main quest ….. … he will come when his main quest is completed , but i think whenever this update will come. In 5-6 years . Game status will change to completed

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
I have seen some of OG Rey's previews pop up recently so for a limited time only his discord is open so jump in to get previews and keep updated on his game.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes