Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
i can make a remake , with HD Renders, but i dont know were to begaining , and if anyone want to help , lets gooooo
To echo others, don't remake this game. Make a game like it but don't make Rainces' mistakes. Personally, I could care less about HD renders, even though I play on a desktop computer with a huge screen. A lot of people play on phones. I think devs overestimate how much people want HD stuff in a game like this and bloat their updates with it or waste way too much making a render people will spend a few seconds looking at or fast-forward through. A lot of people just wait for compressed versions, which is what the dev should be offering as an option themselves.

BlaBlaGame

May 27, 2019
OGRey said on the dicord that RAincess is working on the game and an update will come
Yeah so said Rainces, last year in june. Maybe there will be an update, maybe not. Only Rainces will know.
Should be a really big update after all this time.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Yeah so said Rainces, last year in june. Maybe there will be an update, maybe not. Only Rainces will know.
Should be a really big update after all this time.
There's never really been a big update to this game that I can recall. Even when there's a fair number of renders, its variations on stuff we've seen before. I don't need to see another variation of Bobby sleep-creeping on someone. Assuming there is ever another update, based on what little we know I'm guessing it will be focused on Liza almost exclusively (ignoring the huge progress with Jenny in the last update, or with Lucy in the one before, because that will all be undone in a later update anyway for stupid reasons), but we won't actually have sex with Liza, although it will seem like we're close. Maybe we'll get sex with a secondary character. Someone like the cousin the dancer, or Julia, or someone new who we haven't had a chance to build an interest in so it's not very satisfying.

I'll happily eat my words if I'm wrong. I want to be wrong so bad, because the characters and very basic story this game has are full of so much potential. I love the game more for what I imagine it could be versus what it actually is, because it's perpetually barely going anywhere.

Reactions: jokersama

Juaum1

Nov 2, 2019
provavelmente está demorando muito pensativo, ano passado quando ele disse que estaria pronto, ele colocou uma enquete para adicionar outro personagem a esta atualização (mamãe e Lisa) e assim demorou mais. ele simplesmente poderia ter lançado a atualização lisa no ano passado...

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Can someone tell me how much content is in the game? I like the concept but hate abandoned games.
I am assuming content = playtime.
This particular one playtime 12-15 hours if you try to accomplish everything.

If this is not the case, the tags below the title may give you a better idea of what "content" is in the game.

Depending on which version - mod you play; playtime is anywhere between 12-20 hours of playtime.

Reactions: bburner

EvilMonkey

Aug 20, 2017
Just assume he's 10-11 and carry on. That's easier than assuming he's a midget (that are usually built funny and look kinda fat). When I was that age I was like 4'8" or something, but could still get a hard-on.
Nice necropost. That comment was from 6 years ago, for a game that's not had an update for a year and a half.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes