Sukaii

Jul 19, 2022
Dead is Dead. RIP. Do not disturb him and respect his memory...
yeah if he is deceased it really is a sad issue... I have yet to ever needed to complain here as i just play the games whenever... BUT if HE ACTUALLY SEE people thinking you are deceased and still don't respond then he is one heck of a jerk dude.... but if he have not seen this until now then i apologize because life might be busy for you and that part is understandable... if he is able to see these things by logging in from time to time then the least he can do is respond and stop taking free money from people who love your work tho

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
Those who think rainces is dead. I have news for you. I don't know if he dead or not but I definitely know he's alive at f95.
Here you go, see for yourself----> rainces

Reactions: Sukaii

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I heard he joined a terrorist organization due to his unique set of skills because they payed better, then got taken out as "Unlawful Combatant" during the US withdraw from Iraq version redux.

The Time line fits within his disappearance from here but who really knows, like sands in the hour glass these are the....

Sukaii

Jul 19, 2022
I heard he joined a terrorist organization due to his unique set of skills because they payed better, then got taken out as "Unlawful Combatant" during the US withdraw from Iraq version redux.

The Time line fits within his disappearance from here but who really knows, like sands in the hour glass these are the....
days of our lives.... S*it happens when you party naked i guess

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I wonder if one of the remake of this game got finish and the original is still abondoned. Does rainces gonna still continue it?
Nenhum é verdadeiro remake por isso...

# The thing is: there is no remake per se, but mods and spinoffs. Similar elements but each one following their own path. So there's always room for RAInces comeback if he intends to (very unlikely).

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes