davsun

Nov 15, 2021
maybe is he, if you check his profile you can see that his last activit was in 2021

Rainces abandoned this project, he never told why, but he is not the worst dev in this kind of game, at least he is not a milker, like Icsitor and othr that clearly make the patrons fools, he just sttoped to work on it

fool are those ones that keep especulating nonceses... this game is over, rainces gave up a long time ago, forget about that, there are other devs trying to continue the project, if you have money help them, SummmerP and ZipTieFun, they are working on it

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
there are other devs trying to continue the project, if you have money help them, SummmerP and ZipTieFun, they are working on it
davsun, let me correct you. SummmerP and ZipTieFun do not continue the Bad Bobby Saga, they do not have the authority to do so. Also, these developers do not have the script that worked for RAinces. ZipTieFun has more accurate data on the models of the main characters, but he also makes his own changes as he sees fit. SummmerP immediately changed the cast, focusing on the tastes of their country. So the developments of these two people are just remakes, or even new games with a similar plot.

• Sad
Reactions: CarltonXT

CarltonXT

May 21, 2023
Shit, I started playing the 1.0 but I didn't like that initial scene right off the bat. rainces doing rainces stuff I guess.
First there was updates very much focused on Julia. And the last one focused on this loli no one cares about.
He could have bailed on us one last time with more style.
Bad Bobby Saga was the best but also it wasn't. The awful interface, the needless grind with zero fun and the subpar models and graphics. Specially on today's standards.

Are any of these sequels/prequels/remakes worth checking?
Is there any real news on rainces?

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Shit, I started playing the 1.0 but I didn't like that initial scene right off the bat. rainces doing rainces stuff I guess.
First there was updates very much focused on Julia. And the last one focused on this loli no one cares about.
He could have bailed on us one last time with more style.
Bad Bobby Saga was the best but also it wasn't. The awful interface, the needless grind with zero fun and the subpar models and graphics. Specially on today's standards.

Are any of these sequels/prequels/remakes worth checking?
Is there any real news on rainces?
The last update was a bit strange. We had Jenny suddenly getting the spotlight and her story moving along somewhat aggressively for Rainces. Except for most of the story I just wasn't invested in Jenny at all. She'd never been a focus of the game, and her model had changed at least once or twice. So I was playing the update and going "well, so what?" for most of it. Even the scene with the cousin wasn't that satisfying because she was just thrown in there and we had even less connection to her character than Jenny. I did warm up to Jenny somewhat near the end, and of course the update ended. Now we don't know if we'll ever get an update again, and if we do I suspect Jenny will barely be mentioned in it, because that's how Rainces operates. If we ever do see Jenny again, we'd somehow end up having to start things over with her because of contrived plot reasons Rainces would come up with.

BBS had a ton of potential. The story setup had so much room for where it could go. Except it went nowhere really. I didn't mind the models; I liked them actually. The interface sucked, but I could forgive it more if there was more to the game itself. The grind would be more forgivable too if it led anywhere. In other games the reward for the grind is sex. In BBS the reward for the grind is more grind. That's part of why I don't have much patience for the grind in the various games others have made based on BBS. I've already been through so much grind with these characters already.

Reactions: aladefenix

SardinianBoy

May 19, 2021
but wasn't there a remake of this game by another developer? not SummerP but another one. I didn't hear anything anymore.

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
In this game, you can unlock the gallery?. Share a save or a patch, I don't want to go through it from the beginning

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
I'm looking for games where the girl doesn't like the MC, but at the same time the MC is incapable of raping (for various reasons: young age, high logic of the game, etc.), so the MC has to plan and deceive the girls to get it be involved in sexual acts
For example, the game Bad Bobby Saga
There is no problem if the MC can rape the girls after all the planning and deception
But there must be an element of plotting and deceiving and Hatred of girls towards MC in those games
I don't want normal training games because the girls are weak and there is no resistance and there is no need to plan and deceive
thank you

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I'm looking for games where the girl doesn't like the MC, but at the same time the MC is incapable of raping (for various reasons: young age, high logic of the game, etc.), so the MC has to plan and deceive the girls to get it be involved in sexual acts
For example, the game Bad Bobby Saga
There is no problem if the MC can rape the girls after all the planning and deception
But there must be an element of plotting and deceiving and Hatred of girls towards MC in those games
I don't want normal training games because the girls are weak and there is no resistance and there is no need to plan and deceive
thank you
É velhinho mas...

# Dirty Pool is a bit old but give it a try... (The Tyrant was a good one too)

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes