tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
The last time i saw raincess was live making the game on picarto, i dont watch till the end. Till today i wonder what happened ?

Reactions: allintine

DmSt4r69

Feb 25, 2018
Do not be so harsh on me, landlady is the term we use here in our country. And also I think that incest is the reason why many good games here got abandon. Sorry if you do not like my english I just miss the game that's all

Reactions: aladefenix

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Dear Supporters,
I hope this message finds you well. First and foremost, I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the lack of updates and the unfulfilled promises that have caused frustration and disappointment among you. As a solo adult game developer, I deeply understand your concerns, and I want to take this opportunity to address the situation and share the honest status of the game's development.
Over the past year, I admit that I haven't been able to dedicate as much time as I would have liked to work on the game. Balancing this project with my other commitments has proven more challenging than anticipated, and I regretfully acknowledge that my initial promises were overly ambitious. I realize that this situation has let you down, and for that, I am truly sorry.
However, I want to assure you that my passion for this project remains unwavering. Your support and enthusiasm have been the driving force behind my work, and I deeply value the community we have built together. I am committed to bringing the game to the level of excellence you deserve.
I have some exciting news to share with all of you. After much consideration and deep reflection, I have made the difficult but necessary decision to quit my job and fully dedicate myself to the development of the upcoming update. This project means the world to me, and I believe it deserves my undivided attention to truly flourish.
I am thrilled to announce that this upcoming update will be the biggest one yet, packed with over 3000 new renders. I've poured my heart into creating captivating scenes, exploring the girls, and crafting unforgettable experiences for you to enjoy. I can't wait to unveil the hard work that has gone into this.

In the coming weeks, you can expect a detailed roadmap outlining the upcoming update's features and an estimated timeline. I want to set clear expectations and avoid any future disappointment. Rest assured, I won't make promises I can't keep.
Your support means the world to me, and I understand that trust must be earned. Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions, concerns, or suggestions you may have. Your feedback is invaluable in shaping the game's future.
Once again, I apologize for the delays and false promises. Thank you for your understanding and continued support. Together, we will make this game something truly special.
Sincerely,
RAinces.
unnamed (1).jpg

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
I'm glad that he's coming back, but it pisses me off that he's only now writing after he quit his job, how he appreciates the project and the people who support him, everything is important when he quit his job

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018

Dear Supporters,
I hope this message finds you well. First and foremost, I want to extend my sincerest apologies for the lack of updates and the unfulfilled promises that have caused frustration and disappointment among you. As a solo adult game developer, I deeply understand your concerns, and I want to take this opportunity to address the situation and share the honest status of the game's development.
Over the past year, I admit that I haven't been able to dedicate as much time as I would have liked to work on the game. Balancing this project with my other commitments has proven more challenging than anticipated, and I regretfully acknowledge that my initial promises were overly ambitious. I realize that this situation has let you down, and for that, I am truly sorry.
However, I want to assure you that my passion for this project remains unwavering. Your support and enthusiasm have been the driving force behind my work, and I deeply value the community we have built together. I am committed to bringing the game to the level of excellence you deserve.
I have some exciting news to share with all of you. After much consideration and deep reflection, I have made the difficult but necessary decision to quit my job and fully dedicate myself to the development of the upcoming update. This project means the world to me, and I believe it deserves my undivided attention to truly flourish.
I am thrilled to announce that this upcoming update will be the biggest one yet, packed with over 3000 new renders. I've poured my heart into creating captivating scenes, exploring the girls, and crafting unforgettable experiences for you to enjoy. I can't wait to unveil the hard work that has gone into this.

In the coming weeks, you can expect a detailed roadmap outlining the upcoming update's features and an estimated timeline. I want to set clear expectations and avoid any future disappointment. Rest assured, I won't make promises I can't keep.
Your support means the world to me, and I understand that trust must be earned. Please feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions, concerns, or suggestions you may have. Your feedback is invaluable in shaping the game's future.
Once again, I apologize for the delays and false promises. Thank you for your understanding and continued support. Together, we will make this game something truly special.
Sincerely,
RAinces.
View attachment 2816468
Se for verdade... Excelente. Mas...

# I really want to believe it to be true, but... It'd be soooo good...

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes