jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Rainces 4 days ago: "No more promises I can't keep."
Rainces 2 days ago: "Demo tomorrow!"
*community* "Where demo? You promised!"
*Rainces, scratching his head* "Darned if I know. I swear, it was right here a minute ago. Wait, let me call this girl, Clara. I think she messed with my computer yesterday..."
An accurate assessment of the situation.

Weteran3D

May 25, 2022
I would rather see OGRey release an actual game than all these renders here and in Discord.
It's kind of weird, actually. Ra and Ogrey suddenly appeared at the same time. And Ra and Zip suspiciously have the same behavior of screwing up the release date for the update. They say I'm going to release it tomorrow, and they disappear for a week.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
It's kind of weird, actually. Ra and Ogrey suddenly appeared at the same time. And Ra and Zip suspiciously have the same behavior of screwing up the release date for the update. They say I'm going to release it tomorrow, and they disappear for a week.
”... Maybe he's coding, testing for bugs. ” someone mentioned that recently...

liodos

Feb 19, 2019
stop supporting him!!!too many patreons for update..last time ..under 50 patrons means update coming...over 50 means take my....

• Angry
Reactions: allintine

Weteran3D

May 25, 2022
Hmm. Doesn't this confuse anyone and raise any questions? Ogrey and Ra appear at the same time. Ogrey says he's been working on his version for a long time. Ra disappeared at the same time. Zip appears. He says that he helped Ra create a scene in the office where the boss rapes Ann, and that he posted the source file himself. Zip is also stuck in the same place for some reason, redoing previous scenes a hundred times, there is no shift in the plot. Names the release date and screws up the deadline, some excuses disappear, silent. And they're Ogrey, Zip and Ra are suddenly best friends. Ra himself confirms it. I smell something fishy, some kind of deception. The fans of this game series are being fucked for money.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Hmm. Doesn't this confuse anyone and raise any questions? Ogrey and Ra appear at the same time. Ogrey says he's been working on his version for a long time. Ra disappeared at the same time. Zip appears. He says that he helped Ra create a scene in the office where the boss rapes Ann, and that he posted the source file himself. Zip is also stuck in the same place for some reason, redoing previous scenes a hundred times, there is no shift in the plot. Names the release date and screws up the deadline, some excuses disappear, silent. And they're Ogrey, Zip and Ra are suddenly best friends. Ra himself confirms it. I smell something fishy, some kind of deception. The fans of this game series are being fucked for money.
as someone who is friends with Rey and has spoke with RA a bit, they are not the same person… definitely not about money either, I offered RA a good amount of money to make a scene commission after this update was out and he said no cause it isn’t about money for him.

the demo will be Out probably tomorrow and for a “demo” it’s got some meat to it from what I’ve heard.:censored::censored:

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes