Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, SummmerP, OGRey, ZipTieFun, Rainces, these are completely different people. You look at their work, different style, different concept, and different philosophy of the material presented. The only thing that unites them is that they are not high-class programmers. Ren'Py, for all its simplicity, is a very demanding piece of software. The slightest mistake, an extra period, a space, a different sign, and the game will start to crash, and it will be quite difficult to find the error. You can see it for yourself on the example of our favorite game. As for the communication of these developers with each other, this is normal, this is the communication of colleagues at work.

• Haha
Reactions: Makwaya

Weteran3D

May 25, 2022
At the very beginning of his mod, which I can't remember anymore, Zip also disappeared for a year. When there was a preview of him, where in the next version Bob should fuck Lisa at night in her room. I don't know, I feel like there's a catch.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
At the very beginning of his mod, which I can't remember anymore, Zip also disappeared for a year. When there was a preview of him, where in the next version Bob should fuck Lisa at night in her room. I don't know, I feel like there's a catch.
when you figure out what that catch is, feel free to let us all know

• Haha

Weteran3D

May 25, 2022
when you figure out what that catch is, feel free to let us all know
At least the catch is that the way Zip and Ra missed deadlines is the same. And the most suspicious thing was when Zip posted a screenshot of the office file where the boss is raping Ann. He said it was his job.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Friends, SummmerP, OGRey, ZipTieFun, Rainces, these are completely different people. You look at their work, different style, different concept, and different philosophy of the material presented. The only thing that unites them is that they are not high-class programmers. Ren'Py, for all its simplicity, is a very demanding piece of software. The slightest mistake, an extra period, a space, a different sign, and the game will start to crash, and it will be quite difficult to find the error. You can see it for yourself on the example of our favorite game. As for the communication of these developers with each other, this is normal, this is the communication of colleagues at work.
I am all for the latest conspiracy theories on whose art is original and whose is who's code, but you have to agree on how they all have the same pattern of inconsistent releasing mannerisms that may be viewed as straight up lies, this alone does not make them all the same person, but it does make them suspiciously similar nurtured habits. Without knowing where (subs) and how (transfer routes) the money gets from crowding funding sites to the "developers" bank accounts; anything stated is conjecture at best. As for the code, the coding methodology (at least the one's who have released code) specifically; ZipTieFun, Rainces are too similar to be not done by at-least 2 of the same coders. If these two same coders do the art as well is anybodies guess.
If a style gets popular, anyone with 1/2 year of collage art will copy and paste that work until it is no longer popular anymore.

Best way to get a response would be to stop supporting them, period.
If crowdfunding was held to same standard as any real would positions 85% of these developers would have at a minimum put on administrative leave and at the maximum would have to been black listed then fired, for their actions.

You can dislike a persons work ethic (morally) and like the person.
You can like a person and still dislike how they work (method).

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Does the demo mean new update? Im just wondering...
Rainces own words:

Bad Bobby Saga V1.1 Demo Early access download

I'm happy to present this Demo Preview of version 1.1. It's been some time since my last update, and I truly appreciate your patience and continued support.

This demo offers you a glimpse into Liza's corruption, a taste of what's to come in the full game. While it's a compact version, I believe it captures the essence of the gameplay and story that I meticulously shape.

The full update is about 90% ready and will be released very soon.
BadBobbySaga V.1.1 DEMO:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Bad Bobby Saga [v1.1 Demo] [RAinces]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes