Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Demo - dont download saves will crush :rolleyes: and hope dev have balls to continue = cant stand for another dead bobby saga :FacePalm:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yes, I found them as well and already downloaded it. But people shouldn't need to go searching for them. They shouldn't have been removed from the title page in place of a demo of just the new content. There's no need for you to be condescending.
They just made a mistake, there is a report function, go to the OP, use report and explain why such and such needs to be added back.

And there you go it's added back to the OP. But you don't need the "incest fix patch" just type Mom for landlady, and the rest will do itself....

Last edited:

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
I cannot verify that old saves are broken, but there is nothing about saves being affected, it does however create a different save location.

The different save location called: BadBobbySagaV101DEMO-1690977100
Ok so content of this demo should be added to main game in future release.Otherwise this is a different game now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Ok so content of this demo should be added to main game in future release.Otherwise this is a different game now.
This afaik is just a small slice of the current update, will it materialize? No clue, this is just what they have been working on to I guess for proof of life? But, this, and the "90%" they say is completed should go into the overall build (there really isn't anything to say yes/no at this point, it could be a part 2 thing, as it will verge being 4GB-5GB), as Ren'Py version numbers didn't change, or nothing else that I can tell.

Until the dev lays out the plans besides what is already posted, anyone's guess, is as good as a guess as anyone's.....

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
Is this true? Rainces finally have a heart beat like the Grinch? I hope we can get new content regularly (sounds to innocent).

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes