Hlextor

May 6, 2017
So all the previous content can be skipped and it ends in the kitchen, where he accidentally touches her ass? :unsure:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Não quero updates curtos como os do zip. Não funciona.

# I hope RAInces doesn't go for the short updates like zip. It doesn't work, it's just a big mess... All I need is good updates, which I can really enjoy and have fun with, at a predictable/steady pace. But the time it takes to be released doesn't really matter as long as we're not kept in the dark.

• Angry
Reactions: American Gothic

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
another reboot?
Não é bem. Conteudo novo dentro do remake

# Not quite. He's remaking some of the story by changing it or adding new stuff. He quickly jumps right to new content (fast forward) and it's quite good, actually... There's finally new content and story development

Last edited:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Não quero updates curtos como os do zip. Não funciona.

# I hope RAInces doesn't go for the short updates like zip. It doesn't work, it's just a big mess... All I need is good updates, which I can really enjoy and have fun with, at a predictable/steady pace. But the time it takes to be released doesn't really matter as long as we're not kept in the dark.
RAinces's demo is more interesting than last Zip updates, it's more interconnected with older parts, Zip build more chaos with his reinterpretations of older parts of game
Yeah, we also need more facepalms - here, several little heads repeatedly hit, resonating…

Last edited:

prophet-one

May 18, 2021
Here's my feedback on this demo:

negative

- still too many english misspellings / typos
- cheat mode is somewhat broken (layout)
- taboo mode doesn't change miss anna to mom in conversation (Liza talking)
- there shouldn't be a game over - that's ziptie's thing. In life there isn't such a thing, there are consequences...
- a gallery is yet to be implemented . Feel free to use my saves for the main events
- the fast forward part is neatly wrapped but I really hope it was made just for the demo. I'd like to revisit old events every now and then
- this update is all about Liza. Liza is great but not my favorite.

--//--

positive:

- image rendering has stepped up
- character and new event tracking is quite nice
- awesome new content and possibilities
- luv Liza's aggressive mode / mood
- awesome "foreplay" - sexual tension on the rise. RAinces always brings this special feel to the game. I've missed it so much. Lots of sex is coming this time, I'm sure.
- more "kiddy"/childish tricks on the girls - luv them

I've really enjoyed this update demo. It's solid, fun to play, it's awesome. It's exceeded my expectations. Way to go, RAinces (y)

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes