DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I don't understand the negativity. If the developer can work on the game more that's good. You are literaly losing nothing by waiting for updates instead of complaining about the slow development cycle.
I think the negativity is due to the fact that this project started some 6 years ago and since then there has been little to non progress. Sure there's been updates, some more scenes, re-wamps etc etc. all the tell tell signs of a lost cause, or milking the cow so to speak, and people react to that.

The "demo" part in this release, appears to be named such because the Dev didn't have time to finish this version (1.1) the way he had plan to, so it's a demo of 1.1 and not a demo of a totally new game as we usually would associate that word with ;) However seeing that word, demo, on a 6 year old game project kinda says it all and explains all the natural negativity, which is also a kind of warning towards supporting I guess? :unsure:

We may not pay to download in here, but some of us find games in here we would like to support and the feedback towards such games can help us decide if we want to loosen our wallets or not.

For this particular game, it was one I had hopes for once, but it never reached a development stage where I would include it in my support budget. Instead it was, to me.. and apparently some others.. a constant disappointment, not just for slow development but for what was actually done between game versions.

This time however, it appears that good new stuff is being worked on. However I'd personally wait to see if this dev have truly woken up or not.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
I'm not really understanding this version, is the game being remade, or is all the old content still there and this is just adding more?

Provo1980

Jan 7, 2021
Here's my feedback on this demo:

- there shouldn't be a game over - that's ziptie's thing. In life there isn't such a thing, there are consequences...
I agree with everything else more or less, but I don't about game over scenes at all. First of all, don't go on "real life" route, because if you use that as comparison I can tell you instantly 100 things in each game that has no place there, while raping your mom is gonna mean game over more or less in real life. Second, the game over scenes allows the player to live through certain scenes that otherwise wouldn't be implemented due to the story and that would be a shame, especially when you are some situation and you are like "i wanna do this to you now out of spite or anger or whatever" and you are not allowed to do it due to story elements. And if you wanna make a game that has branched story for each of your different action, without going to prison/getting killed/whatever, good luck and I'll see you in 2050 or so when you release the demo.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
BadBobbySaga-1.1Demo
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
The lack of uptades is what kills this game. Easily one of the best of F95 but if we actually think that this DEMO could be posted on patreon at 2021 we could have had many uptades with others like Lucy and Anna. The other sis i actually dont mind cause for me is the worst model in the game the old model is way better and thats something ZipTie didnt changed.

But lets not spread negativy and just hope that the uptades comes up

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
wait a minute is this another remake/revamp? (i havent heard about this game in long time and see Demo on the title so im asking.)

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
the creator returned about two long years and will lauch the next update soon
This demo is only to show that he is really working on it
There is no remake/remade. Just skip the prelude and then you get new content
Appreciate both response, i will not try it, just wondering if was another remake, and 2 years without a update.. i thought was like 4 years or more since an update, i just dont get the point of a demo prior to release of an update makes no sense, something fishy is going on by dev's part.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes