shark80

Feb 28, 2018
That was so clear, he doesn't want to lose his earnings. I think it's outrageous of him to make people wait so long and then ask them to pay another 10 bucks to download a crappy demo.

• Angry
Reactions: American Gothic

manneychin

May 8, 2017
That was so clear, he doesn't want to lose his earnings. I think it's outrageous of him to make people wait so long and then ask them to pay another 10 bucks to download a crappy demo.
"Outrageous" is a massive exaggeration and an actual outrageous display of self entitlement on your part. RAinces made $413 last month and that's BEFORE everyone took their cut. That's a pitiful, insignificant amount of money, dangerously close to working for nothing, something VERY few can afford. I'm OK with him doing whatever it takes to survive and avoid completely killing this project. When he'll make $5000 I'm willing to reconsider but not before (Note: His max income ever was $1500 with an average of ~$800).

RAinces does NOT owe anything to anyone and least of all to freeloaders. Anyone dropping a coin his way is a gentleman and a scholar and should be fully aware of the sum total that gets collected every month because that amount is clearly not enough to ask full-on commitment from anyone so expectations should be tuned away from certainties.

shark80

Feb 28, 2018
"Outrageous" is a massive exaggeration and an actual outrageous display of self entitlement on your part. RAinces made $413 last month and that's BEFORE everyone took their cut. That's a pitiful, insignificant amount of money, dangerously close to working for nothing, something VERY few can afford. I'm OK with him doing whatever it takes to survive and avoid completely killing this project. When he'll make $5000 I'm willing to reconsider but not before (Note: His max income ever was $1500 with an average of ~$800).

RAinces does NOT owe anything to anyone and least of all to freeloaders. Anyone dropping a coin his way is a gentleman and a scholar and should be fully aware of the sum total that gets collected every month because that amount is clearly not enough to ask full-on commitment from anyone so expectations should be tuned away from certainties.
yeah wait, am I exaggerating? The average was 800 to 1500 and what did it bring over time? Nothing, at times he hadn't even given a sign of life.

I have no claims of my own, no, I think the game is great and it has a lot of potential. I wrote here some time ago that I'm the last one who doesn't understand his situation. Real Live comes first, of course.

I would have expected that he would at least make the demo available for free, what he does with the full version, whether he takes money for it or not is not up for debate.

Ten dollars for a demo is too much, maybe he should reconsider the price and make it cheaper.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Hello!
I'm glad to see the original game backeter, but...
....But the problem I have with all the Bobby toys is that they all neglect Anne's ( Mom's ) journey. I get that young girls are attractive, but in all the Bobby games they just turn out to be sluts... ( boring )
While I loved the original game precisely because of Anne's ( mom ) way of submission.
Is it just me?
Am I the only one hoping?

Hi: CitromDiszno

PS: sorry, but this post was made with DEEPL forwarder.

The next update will be for Liza, and the next one for Miss Anna.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
yeah wait, am I exaggerating? The average was 800 to 1500 and what did it bring over time? Nothing, at times he hadn't even given a sign of life.

I have no claims of my own, no, I think the game is great and it has a lot of potential. I wrote here some time ago that I'm the last one who doesn't understand his situation. Real Live comes first, of course.

I would have expected that he would at least make the demo available for free, what he does with the full version, whether he takes money for it or not is not up for debate.

Ten dollars for a demo is too much, maybe he should reconsider the price and make it cheaper.
10 bucks too much? 10 dollars? more? 10 dollars :) a lot? big money? 10 dollars :) big?! A lot:)
do you live in banglades?

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Well, in principle, I liked the direction where the author drives. Unless, of course, it then abruptly turns off, as is usually the case. Well, the content for him, of course, liked the same.
Glad the author is back. But there is no certainty that he will not give up the whole thing again, alas.

• Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya2022
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes