boybenice

Jul 27, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/map2.rpy", line 1088, in script
jump stopinglizafrommeetingchris01flashback
ScriptError: could not find label 'stopinglizafrommeetingchris01flashback'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/map2.rpy", line 1088, in script
jump stopinglizafrommeetingchris01flashback
File "C:\Users\al_ei\Desktop\BadBobbySagaV101DEMO-1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1695, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "C:\Users\al_ei\Desktop\BadBobbySagaV101DEMO-1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'stopinglizafrommeetingchris01flashback'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Bad Bobby Saga V101 DEMO 1.1
Tue Aug 08 01:52:21 2023

Reactions: polnoe_dno_2017

_Darkmage_

Dec 6, 2019
With so many bugs, are people actually completing this demo? Maybe I should wait at least for a bug fix.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
O jogo está muito bom. Será que fui o único a joga-lo até ao fim?

# This demo is quite good so trolling much? I guess not many people has actually finished it.
( just play the game and should you complain, do it properly/fairly )

Reactions: Luciano

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I never thought this game would come back!

As much as I enjoy it (even with it's many, many flaws), aspects of the game design do have a few things that drive me crazy. One of which is the single choice button to click to advance things...

So, I made this script (specifically for this game actually (but end up using it in most renpy games)) a long time ago to change that! If you like the way it is, then by all means enjoy! But if you'd like a little quality of life boost (and a few less buttons to click), then... enjoy?

DoomerDay420

Jan 11, 2023
The year is 2035.

Most people doesnt know the name, but I do. Bad Bobby Saga v1.1.2.4.6.5.5.0a Demo just released.
Since I arrived on Mars, humanity new home, Ive been waiting for an event like this.
I will empty my cosmic founds with this golden project faster than I will empty my balls after the download.
Thank you for existing RAinces, hope you raised enough funds to finish this build before we meet in the afterlife.

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
I rather wait another couple of years until the demo is finished, but good to hear that dev pretends to still work on this game

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I don't know if anyone has already made it available... I'd like the "full or partial saves" of version 1.0.

Thanks in advance. (y)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I formatted my PC and forgot to save my game. Version 1.1 saves are not supported. At least this save already has the pool. (y)
Yeah, there is some confusion about it, it's just a "demo" for the upcoming update, and there is no guarantee that the next update to v1.1 full release will carry over saves, or if it will be a "chapter 2", or another "Season" type thing.

If it's built into the current v1.0 (the demo shows last time on so very well might not be), should be 4GB-5GB.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes