Weronika06

Aug 7, 2023
Guys I just want to clear up some questions on this update:
1. It's not a remake! It has about 1000 new renders with new content! I've decided to call this update a "demo" just to emphasize that this is a small part of the big update that I'm working on.
2. The old save will not work and will crush the game! You don't need your old saves, it will jump into the new content after the prologue. (Don't worry, the old save will work with the full update tho).
3. This update ends up after this scene: View attachment 2836013 View attachment 2836014
OK now I got it thank you <3

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
I think most people come here for her :love: waiting for sub content with Anna
saimon64, I'm not sure that the majority, but I do. At the beginning of the project, it was the most charming mommy of all the F95 games. Unfortunately, the long absence of an update led to the fact that I met the new "Demo" rather coolly. Anna doesn't seem so divine to me anymore. Alas.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I think most people come here for her :love:
waiting for sub content with Anna
Nope, Lucy here.

saimon64, I'm not sure that the majority, but I do. At the beginning of the project, it was the most charming mommy of all the F95 games. Unfortunately, the long absence of an update led to the fact that I met the new "Demo" rather coolly. Anna doesn't seem so divine to me anymore. Alas.
Sim, não é a mesma coisa.

# Yeah the game lost some of its momentum but Ms Ann still very hot. However Lucy is still my nr 1 (w/ Julia preferably)

Reactions: Kai Andersen

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Not remade, just play the intro and the game will time jump into the new content.
Alright, so is this like part 2 of the original game or something? I tried 1.1, and it skips past all the content, is it a continuation of the previous version? I haven't played this game in years, but the current version seems very different, and after playing for a few minutes, it skips forward two weeks, which seems to be all the content I remember.

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
Alright, so is this like part 2 of the original game or something? I tried 1.1, and it skips past all the content, is it a continuation of the previous version? I haven't played this game in years, but the current version seems very different, and after playing for a few minutes, it skips forward two weeks, which seems to be all the content I remember.
This isn't a remake/redo or even a part 2, it's a preview update for the full game update coming in like a month. RA probably had issues with saves not working so made the time jump to make it easier for people wanting to get to the fresh content quickly. there is fully new content in this

Id guess the full game will release next month with all original and new content.

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
This isn't a remake/redo or even a part 2, it's a preview update for the full game update coming in like a month. RA probably had issues with saves not working so made the time jump to make it easier for people wanting to get to the fresh content quickly. there is fully new content in this

Id guess the full game will release next month with all original and new content.
Ahh, ok, thank you.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
It's cool that there's a demo for the next update, but given past history I'm still not confident a real update is imminent. Yes, he could drop something in the next few weeks or month. Or we could be still stuck in limbo several months from now. I'm hoping he does put something out and it isn't the same stuff as before. I'm not sure if I even want to look at what's here, or just wait until the actual update.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
It's cool that there's a demo for the next update, but given past history I'm still not confident a real update is imminent. Yes, he could drop something in the next few weeks or month. Or we could be still stuck in limbo several months from now. I'm hoping he does put something out and it isn't the same stuff as before. I'm not sure if I even want to look at what's here, or just wait until the actual update.
Andavas desaparecido...

# My friend, mon ami... You're back. Yeah that skepticism is the common theme here for good reasons... But trust me, play the demo. It's quite good. The longing is over (I hope).

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
They are blocking anybody on discord for twoo weeks joke and if anybody is pointing out how many times they/he/them promissed update but never delivered.
This is lame... Censoring like Dr Bones, and banning for asking for the update...
Same shit, i guess.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Andavas desaparecido...

# My friend, mon ami... You're back. Yeah that skepticism is the common theme here for good reasons... But trust me, play the demo. It's quite good. The longing is over (I hope).
Yeah, demo is good, but me thinks the demo was ready ages ago... it feels rushed and incomplete. i'll bet $10 he wont update in 3 months.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Yeah, demo is good, but me thinks the demo was ready ages ago... it feels rushed and incomplete. i'll bet $10 he wont update in 3 months.
Não concordo.

# I don't find it to be rushed. It's quite well wrapped up if you want my opinion. Yeah much of it was already done for quite a while but can you tell how much? There's a lot going on there, it's just a demo and it's awesome.

I don't think that'll be the case but what if it takes a bit longer than 3 months to be released? I don't see any problem there ( if clear communication )

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Andavas desaparecido...

Não concordo.

# I don't find it to be rushed. It's quite well wrapped up if you want my opinion. Yeah much of it was already done for quite a while but can you tell how much? There's a lot going on there, it's just a demo and it's awesome.

I don't think that'll be the case but what if it takes a bit longer than 3 months to be released? I don't see any problem there ( if clear communication )
I'll give the demo a try. I guess my main concern at the moment is... why a demo now? If Rainces was close to an actual release they presumably could have focused the time and effort directly into that versus the demo of it. The cynic in me says that this is a delaying tactic, and also an attempt to boost their subscribers. In the past, just them saying that an update is close would make people subscribe again. Now just words aren't good enough to do that. People have mostly learned their lesson. But a demo? People are getting hyped again. Honestly, me too, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much for the reasons I've given.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes