Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Andavas desaparecido...

# My friend, mon ami... You're back. Yeah that skepticism is the common theme here for good reasons... But trust me, play the demo. It's quite good. The longing is over (I hope).
Não concordo.

# I don't find it to be rushed. It's quite well wrapped up if you want my opinion. Yeah much of it was already done for quite a while but can you tell how much? There's a lot going on there, it's just a demo and it's awesome.

I don't think that'll be the case but what if it takes a bit longer than 3 months to be released? I don't see any problem there ( if clear communication )
I'll give the demo a try. I guess my main concern at the moment is... why a demo now? If Rainces was close to an actual release they presumably could have focused the time and effort directly into that versus the demo of it. The cynic in me says that this is a delaying tactic, and also an attempt to boost their subscribers. In the past, just them saying that an update is close would make people subscribe again. Now just words aren't good enough to do that. People have mostly learned their lesson. But a demo? People are getting hyped again. Honestly, me too, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much for the reasons I've given.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I'll give the demo a try. I guess my main concern at the moment is... why a demo now? If Rainces was close to an actual release they presumably could have focused the time and effort directly into that versus the demo of it. The cynic in me says that this is a delaying tactic, and also an attempt to boost their subscribers. In the past, just them saying that an update is close would make people subscribe again. Now just words aren't good enough to do that. People have mostly learned their lesson. But a demo? People are getting hyped again. Honestly, me too, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much for the reasons I've given.
He lied... The update was not ready for more than a year, then he made it into a demo...
You lie me once... shame on you, You lie me twice... shame on ... me...
I dont trust him. Fuck em... Been banned by a F OGRay, mistake that was promissing to release a mod and not releasing anything ofr 2 years... As soon as you challenge them, they ban you. Idiots... hat burns on thieves

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
He lied... The update was not ready for more than a year, then he made it into a demo...
You lie me once... shame on you, You lie me twice... shame on ... me...
I dont trust him. Fuck em... Been banned by a F OGRay, mistake that was promissing to release a mod and not releasing anything ofr 2 years... As soon as you challenge them, they ban you. Idiots... hat burns on thieves
Deixa ver se percebi

# Let me see if I got it right. You have been banned from discord just for holding OGrey to his promise? (No insults or derrogatory remarks squeezed in...?) Censorship is making a comeback (everywhere)...

( As for RAInces comeback, I won't hold my breath. But I'm holding out this sweet hope )

Last edited:

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Yep... I was a bit skeptical and sarcastic. True, I was one of the Ra supporters and i paid a fair share...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Yep... I was a bit skeptical and sarcastic. True, I was one of the Ra supporters and i paid a fair share...
Perfeitamente compreensivel o teu sarcasmo...

# That's no reason for a ban. But were you banned from RAInces discord too?

(Just let them be, more money in your pocket...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Scotty1212

kaze32

Jan 14, 2021
I actually liked the update, he even threw in a little bit of Netorare which is always a plus. I hope the next release is soon, if it is, I'll probably subscribe for a few months or so. I'm not holding my breath though.. GL, I'd like to see where the new system goes.

Down Fallen

Aug 8, 2018
rainces Demo needs a proofread... Guess the main update whenever it comes will need one as well (hopefully is does get a proof before it comes out). The spelling kills me every time.

• Haha
Reactions: edgaia

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I just played through to where it said end of demo and gave previews of the full update. If there were branching paths, I missed those. I guess I'm underwhelmed. Spoilering the rest for actual spoilers and for those averse to lots of text. Although honestly this is the short version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rainces Demo needs a proofread... Guess the main update whenever it comes will need one as well (hopefully is does get a proof before it comes out). The spelling kills me every time.
Hell yes. I don't mind Engrish. It can actually be charming. But seeing so much bad spelling just wore on me, and the last few updates were like this. Beyond that is lost to my memory in the mists of time because it was so long ago.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I just played through to where it said end of demo and gave previews of the full update. If there were branching paths, I missed those. I guess I'm underwhelmed. Spoilering the rest for actual spoilers and for those averse to lots of text. Although honestly this is the short version.

Hell yes. I don't mind Engrish. It can actually be charming. But seeing so much bad spelling just wore on me, and the last few updates were like this. Beyond that is lost to my memory in the mists of time because it was so long ago.
Okay, I did go down one path I avoided the first time because of where it was headed,

Last edited:

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Wondering if ntr is avoidable?
Over 500 pages I checked about 10 didn't find a definite answer so I'm asking is it avoidable?

Thank you for your time

ChampionXD

Jun 27, 2017
Not a bad demo tbh a few decent new scenes I just hope the content keeps coming frequently and we aren't waiting months for the next update

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Not sure if I have reached the end of content or not. It looks like I may have, the day keeps repeating itself. Unless I am missing something that says, "You have reached the end of content".

If so, pretty nice demo. Decent amount of content for just a sample of what I hope is a nice update to the module in the near future. Oh and Liza is megahot too.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes