Aug 13, 2021
At some point I got so annoyed with replaying BBS with all the stupid gameplay it has that I just went into the code and removed anything that created repeats (stat grinds, money grinds, minigames, same scenes for no reason).

This is why I only play games that have enough content with vaginal sex, otherwise its just wasting time.

And also if I dont know the content of the game I just extract everything to check it.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
A demo está excelente se as pessoas lhe derem uma oportunidade...

# The demo is actually awesome if fully played and enjoyed without any kind of bias. There's a lot of content and it's really good. And if this is a demo, the actual updates will be amazing.

Even if you find RAInces comeback promise that cringy, even if you start foaming from your mouth just with the idea of revisiting the whole RAInces milking thing from the past, just seize the day, enjoy what it's right in front of you and give the demo a try. It's far better than most complete games out there.

Shammy hiroda

Sep 29, 2021
A demo está excelente se as pessoas lhe derem uma oportunidade...

# The demo is actually awesome if fully played and enjoyed without any kind of bias. There's a lot of content and it's really good. And if this is a demo, the actual updates will be amazing.

Even if you find RAInces comeback promise that cringy, even if you start foaming from your mouth just with the idea of revisiting the whole RAInces milking thing from the past, just seize the day, enjoy what it's right in front of you and give the demo a try. It's far better than most complete games out there.
Dude don't worry the ones who whine about RAinces still gonna jerk off when he releases the original version of game, i know how degenerate brains work.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Dude don't worry the ones who whine about RAinces still gonna jerk off when he releases the original version of game, i know how degenerate brains work.
Mas não é para esses que falo mas para os que estão de pé atrás como eu estive.

# Yeah but I'm not talking to the trolls but to those who are still skeptical (for a good reason) as I am too... I've never refrained from bashing RAInces when he was in the wrong. But if he's trying to make amends (even if it's to get his cash cow back) and if he's already delivering good stuff, why not root for the best?

In worst case scenario I got to play a great demo.

Nov 19, 2022
It's an interface redo, with like one or two "meh" scenes. The interface "fix" is not much of an improvement. I'm guessing the dev lost enough Patrons to try a reboot. Not worth the download, IMHO. I'd recommend waiting until the dev shows a commitment to delivering regular updates. I'm not optimistic.

If you have not played the game before, it had promise before the dev dropped out. It was good, not great. It does not come close to today's top level games though.
As someone who signed up to the Patreon after seeing an essay long apology from the creator, dont bother doing it untill the next update is out. It seems like after the demo he's going afk for years again. He wrote after realising the demo that he would be giving a timeline for future content and that the full version was "almost" complete, and hasnt given any further updates since. Might be just another cash grab.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
(...) Might be just another cash grab.
Com a verdade me enganas...

# There's a huge difference between may (good chance to happen) and might (it could happen but unlikely still). But I get your point. So while you refrain from getting your hopes up on this, as we all do, just enjoy the demo already available... Who knows what will happen later on...?!

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
It's an interface redo, with like one or two "meh" scenes. The interface "fix" is not much of an improvement. I'm guessing the dev lost enough Patrons to try a reboot. Not worth the download, IMHO. I'd recommend waiting until the dev shows a commitment to delivering regular updates. I'm not optimistic.

If you have not played the game before, it had promise before the dev dropped out. It was good, not great. It does not come close to today's top level games though.
I think what keeps me obsessed with this game is what I thought it was going to be, and I keep stupidly hoping it will become that with the next update. I think there's some joke there about the definition of insanity or something. When I think back to stuff I thought was exciting in this game, it was often a case of it being exciting not just because of what was happening, but there I thought it was going to lead. But never did get to.

Guy works on game for 4 years. Main Character never even progresses to "consensual handjob" stage with any of the primary love interests(i.e., his "roommates" and his "landlady"). Several different people try to redo the game, which efforts still bog down at the "progress the fucking plot already" stage.
This is the core of the issue for a lot of us. While there's some that are apparently fine with the slow progress and possibly never having sex (and there's nothing wrong with wanting that), I for one just want things to progress and for the game to not be such a tease, or for Bobby to be such a loser, even in parts where he's being dominant. There's still an undercurrent of him overcompensating for being so worthless, and also a feeling that ultimately he's afraid of taking things to the next step. Or maybe an honest desire to not have sex, despite his words to the contrary.

It doesn't even need to be consensual, this was never a consent game really... It should be something at least though.
Maybe a better phrasing would have been "waking handjob". There's been sleeping ones I think. Way too much sleeping stuff. We're well past the part where Bobby could have worked his way into one of those from someone. Honestly, we're way beyond that stage. We're locked in a death spiral of the game focusing on how Bobby is going to wear down every love interest, but never actually do anything about it. And for me at least, what fun is it to finally win the girl if in order to do so, you had to change her so completely that she's not even the same girl anymore? The way the demo goes, Bobby is working hard to kill the spirit of Liza, when that was what made her interesting. Not to sound perverted or anything, but I don't want to break her, then take her. I want to take her, and if she breaks a little mentally in the process, then that's more satisfying than just eventually screwing some soulless sex doll.

Last edited:

Nimfogyerel

Jun 1, 2023
Can you tell me a similar game?

I'm playing so far:

Bad Bobby Saga: Dark path

Demon Boy Saga

Is there anything similar to these?

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
Can you tell me a similar game?

I'm playing so far:

Bad Bobby Saga: Dark path

Demon Boy Saga

Is there anything similar to these?
I assume you are aiming for rape(ish) content with actual "rape" stuff?
You could try:
Friends in Need (nice rape stuff)
The Regional Manager (a rape here and there, but very focused on blackmail, molestation, forced, and so on)
Personal Assistant Blackheart Edition (has rapey content, but it never drew me in really)
Summer Scent (this one is kind of special, has very good story telling, no full on rape yet, but the story is on the way of getting it (there will be a full on "evil" path and it's quite "realistic"), probably in the next few updates... It's worth following

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
I assume you are aiming for rape(ish) content with actual "rape" stuff?
You could try:
Friends in Need (nice rape stuff)
The Regional Manager (a rape here and there, but very focused on blackmail, molestation, forced, and so on)
Personal Assistant Blackheart Edition (has rapey content, but it never drew me in really)
Summer Scent (this one is kind of special, has very good story telling, no full on rape yet, but the story is on the way of getting it (there will be a full on "evil" path and it's quite "realistic"), probably in the next few updates... It's worth following
Do any of those mix the rape directly with incest? I've played Personal Assistant:Blackheart, which is an interesting game, but like you didn't necessarily draw me in. It has rape-y stuff and incest, but they're kept distinct. I'm primarily an incest fan, but there are times when I want to have some honest, non-complicated and not too dark (ie, not violent, or intertwined with a bunch of other kinks) incestual rape. Something like what this game teases at times, but doesn't seem to want to deliver on. Or when it's delivered on, it will be after the woman has been changed or broken too much.

Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I think what keeps me obsessed with this game is what I thought it was going to be, and I keep stupidly hoping it will become that with the next update. I think there's some joke there about the definition of insanity or something. When I think back to stuff I thought was exciting in this game, it was often a case of it being exciting not just because of what was happening, but there I thought it was going to lead. But never did get to.

This is the core of the issue for a lot of us. While there's some that are apparently fine with the slow progress and possibly never having sex (and there's nothing wrong with wanting that), I for one just want things to progress and for the game to not be such a tease, or for Bobby to be such a loser, even in parts where he's being dominant. There's still an undercurrent of him overcompensating for being so worthless, and also a feeling that ultimately he's afraid of taking things to the next step. Or maybe an honest desire to not have sex, despite his words to the contrary.

Maybe a better phrasing would have been "waking handjob". There's been sleeping ones I think. Way too much sleeping stuff. We're well past the part where Bobby could have worked his way into one of those from someone. Honestly, we're way beyond that stage. We're locked in a death spiral of the game focusing on how Bobby is going to wear down every love interest, but never actually do anything about it. And for me at least, what fun is it to finally win the girl if in order to do so, you had to change her so completely that she's not even the same girl anymore? The way the demo goes, Bobby is working hard to kill the spirit of Liza, when that was what made her interesting. Not to sound perverted or anything, but I don't want to break her, then take her. I want to take her, and if she breaks a little mentally in the process, then that's more satisfying than just eventually screwing some soulless sex doll.
Queremos as miudas a ferver...

# We want them good, we want them kicking. I hear you (I've always pointed that out). Nevertheless have faith in this RAInces approach. I find it hard to believe he'll break her spirit in the end. That's something Zip would do (fuckfest is all he cares about), not RAInces...

Reactions: Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Queremos as miudas a ferver...

# We want them good, we want them kicking. I hear you (I've always pointed that out). Nevertheless have faith in this RAInces approach. I find it hard to believe he'll break her spirit in the end. That's something Zip would do (fuckfest is all he cares about), not RAInces...
I do still hold out hope for this game, or I wouldn't be here. It would be different if the updated came out more often. I'm not convinced that Rainces won't drag out the Liza storyline for multiple updates and until she is completely submissive though, and he makes her beg for sex. Except Bobby is in a strong position it just take it now. I find it strange that ultimately, his character is very incest-avoidant when it truly counts.

Part of the frustrating thing is that Rainces seems to know how to do a rape scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We'll see where the game leads. I remain eternally hopefully, thinking that each next update could be the one that makes the wait worthwhile. At the same time I'm realizing I won't really believe it until I see it.

Reactions: edgaia

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I do still hold out hope for this game, or I wouldn't be here. It would be different if the updated came out more often. I'm not convinced that Rainces won't drag out the Liza storyline for multiple updates and until she is completely submissive though, and he makes her beg for sex. Except Bobby is in a strong position it just take it now. I find it strange that ultimately, his character is very incest-avoidant when it truly counts.

Part of the frustrating thing is that Rainces seems to know how to do a rape scene.

We'll see where the game leads. I remain eternally hopefully, thinking that each next update could be the one that makes the wait worthwhile. At the same time I'm realizing I won't really believe it until I see it.
Sim é isso

# Yeah I get it... That forced sex with Julia and the forced bj with Vicki were so good, so hot... I miss that kind of stuff too. Zip could do it ( but not enough sexual tension build up ), RAInces could do it ( but he never showed any interest in going down that road - eternal foreplay ). But I believe this time is different. Zip opened the pandora box ( lots of sex in the game - without ruining it by the way), there's no turning back for RAInces...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jarul and Corambis

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Sim é isso

# Yeah I get it... That forced sex with Julia and the forced bj with Vicki were so good, so hot... I miss that kind of stuff too. Zip could do it ( but not enough sexual tension build up ), RAInces could do it ( but he never showed any interest in going down that road - eternal foreplay ). But I believe this time is different. Zip opened the pandora box ( lots of sex in the game - without ruining it by the way), there's no turning back for RAInces...
Zip is a little too far in the dark direction for my taste, although I do think his presence has forced Rainces to action. I just don't know what action, or if Rainces really comprehends the best way to fend off Zip is to give the players what so many of them want.

We'll just have to see, old friend. Maybe Rainces will surprise me with this next update, or surprise me even more with a more timely update after that. I do want to be optimistic, but I'm not sure if I can justify being too optimistic for the reasons I gave.

Reactions: Jarul and edgaia
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes