SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Now who has a new I-Patch? :KEK:
You can manually select relationships at the start of a new game.

As soon as you type Mom and hit okay, "taboo mode is enabled".

2.JPG

v1.0 full save please guys
You do know v1.0 was a "demo" right, actually start the game, you can start from anywhere you like and has chapter select or story mode.

cuteelf

Jul 30, 2018
As soon as you type Mom and hit okay, "taboo mode is enabled".

You do know v1.0 was a "demo" right, actually start the game, you can start from anywhere you like and has chapter select or story mode.
Thanks a ton, was very confused about all this too as im just about to start playing for the 1st time.
Now if only i can somehow manage to download those 7 Gb without hitting any sort of "limit" roflmao...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Thanks a ton, was very confused about all this too as im just about to start playing for the 1st time.
Now if only i can somehow manage to download those 7 Gb without hitting any sort of "limit" roflmao...
Gofile and Mediafire has no limits, just Gofile sometimes is swamped, and can just the compressed, I bet you won't notice it's just 10k jpegs :whistle:

Pervthecurve

Jan 9, 2023
Save your limits for a better game. Just UnRen'd the new version. Blueballing and milking come to mind. This is absolute SHIT! Save yourself from this crap. JMA.

Nicoed

Sep 27, 2017
You can fuck an NPC called Julia, not any of the sisters or the mother. It looks like he put her there just to have some real sex in the game. It's SHIT!! Trust me on this.
If you want a game where you go right into fucking everyone you meet immmediately, there are plenty of them on this site.

Reactions: edgaia

Pervthecurve

Jan 9, 2023
If you want a game where you go right into fucking everyone you meet immmediately, there are plenty of them on this site.
But nothing as bad as this one. How many years in the making? 2017? Older than Milfy C and that one has a Completed tag now! And the scammer dev? And the really dated story and renders plus the lousy coding. I'm not stopping anyone from DL'ing and playing but be prepared for BIG disappointment/regret..

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes