edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Exciting News: The Big Update is Finally Ready!

Hey, Bobby's Fam!
I've been on the edge of my seat, and the moment has finally arrived – the BIG UPDATE is here! ✨ I've been working tirelessly behind the scenes to enhance your experience, and I'm thrilled to share the incredible update.
What's New?
This is the biggest update I made with more than 3500 new renders.
The update focuses on Liza's corruption path.
How to Get the Update:

Supporter Level 4(20$) exclusive download link:
Supporter Level 3(10$) will have access to this update on Monday, 01/29/24.
Supporter Level 2(5$) will have access to this update in about a month.
Mobile Optimized: This update will be optimized for mobile devices, More details in the future.
What's Next?
More details about the next character update in the future. Your feedback is invaluable, so don't hesitate to share your thoughts with me.
Thank You!
A massive THANK YOU to each and every one of you for being part of this project. This project thrives solely on the foundation of your support. Without it, none of this would be possible.
Happy exploring!
O maior update de sempre??

# How can an update solely about Liza be the biggest ever??? :LOL:

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Exciting News: The Big Update is Finally Ready!

Hey, Bobby's Fam!
I've been on the edge of my seat, and the moment has finally arrived – the BIG UPDATE is here! ✨ I've been working tirelessly behind the scenes to enhance your experience, and I'm thrilled to share the incredible update.
What's New?
This is the biggest update I made with more than 3500 new renders.
The update focuses on Liza's corruption path.
How to Get the Update:

Supporter Level 4(20$) exclusive download link:
Supporter Level 3(10$) will have access to this update on Monday, 01/29/24.
Supporter Level 2(5$) will have access to this update in about a month.
Mobile Optimized: This update will be optimized for mobile devices, More details in the future.
What's Next?
More details about the next character update in the future. Your feedback is invaluable, so don't hesitate to share your thoughts with me.
Thank You!
A massive THANK YOU to each and every one of you for being part of this project. This project thrives solely on the foundation of your support. Without it, none of this would be possible.
Happy exploring!
So...
v1.0 came out in Oct-2021 and a v1.1 "sneak peek" was posted just a few days later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then there was a 2 year pause when dev was mostly absent and in Aug-2023 there was v1.1 demo.
What came out today seems to be v1.1 Final. According to rainces, v1.1 demo has ~1000 renders.
So today's v1.1 Final(ish) has about 2500 new renders on top of the 1000 from the demo and consolidates all this v1.1 content with older pre-v1.1 content (everything up to v1.0). Bigly if true.

Anyway, rainces my sincere congratulations!

Your tenacity is remarkable, especially in present day weg landscape. I'm sorry you haven't been more consistent in your output, I strongly feel you would've made a lot more money. I avoided bashing you too much because at under $1k revenue/mo... nobody can make DEMANDS! but I was always sad about it because your kind of kink is very good and increasingly rare as most other devs became whores to Patreon's Fantasy Police.

I wish you all the best!

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
$20 tier as well.. what about former patreons that were left hanging?
When will people get that rainces doesn't give a shit about patrons just money. Dude went Awol for 2 years then threw a half baked "demo" and nearly tripled his patrons. Why would he care about loyal ex-patrons like you?

There is a reason the OF business is booming as there are too many idiots simp in the world. same goes on here.

Reactions: Scotty1212

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
In case some of you have worries about the amount of content and haven't been keeping up with news updates the size of the game now is massive so you're in for a treat. I have been saying this for years but Rainces is the king of the corruption genre!
He does have a skill for it. No doubt. But still, i am not willing to pay $20 after paying him for years ... for nothing

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes