Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
I'm thinking and overthinking again and again. Still, I don't understand the obsession of pplz with this game and all those remakes. The models are OK, but not unequalled either. Totally unreal how PPLZ let this scammer toy with them. You are asking for a mind-beating yourselves, guys. Let this drown if it has to drown. It's not like there's no better games out there. Dude is pulling out one update per year/every two years. What do you expect from someone like that?

Paradoxically, Hard-working Devs often have to quit because of lack of support. Unbelievable.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I'm thinking and overthinking again and again. Still, I don't understand the obsession of pplz with this game and all those remakes. The models are OK, but not unequalled either. Totally unreal how PPLZ let this scammer toy with them. You are asking for a mind-beating yourselves, guys. Let this drown if it has to drown. It's not like there's no better games out there. Dude is pulling out one update per year/every two years. What do you expect from someone like that?

Paradoxically, Hard-working Devs often have to quit because of lack of support. Unbelievable.
Imo this game has the best and most realistic corruption so I'll wait for as long as I have to. What is the point of your comment? Everyone knows that you will play the update as soon as it comes out.

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
P.S. just curious, what does this part "with Dissolve(0.5)" do exactly? Why does it always repeat even with same value? Something like image-to-image "switch" timer?
It just gives smother transition of images, Instead of image Popping into scene 1 after another the previous image Dissolves over the next image that appears. It gives a fading effect. The longer the duration the more noticeable it is.

Reactions: darksorrow

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
What is the point of your comment? Everyone knows that you will play the update as soon as it comes out.
This is a public forum and unless I'm prohibited to say how I feel about a game/dev, I don't have to justify myself to anyone. You're free to wait as long as you want, as I'm ALSO free to say what I want, as long as I'm not insulting anyone or going against the forum rules.

Everyone knows ? Who is the everyone ? You are the only one who quoted my post. Rainces managed to zombify pplz mind. Best models ? Realistic corruption ? Try to corrupt someone in real life like that MC and you'll be jailed. LMAO. Too funny. Realistic corruption. Dude, get serious. A game will stay a game and a work of fiction. Your fantasies are blinding your judgement.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
This is a public forum and unless I'm prohibited to say how I feel about a game/dev, I don't have to justify myself to anyone. You're free to wait as long as you want, as I'm ALSO free to say what I want, as long as I'm not insulting anyone or going against the forum rules.

Everyone knows ? Who is the everyone ? You are the only one who quoted my post. Rainces managed to zombify pplz mind. Best models ? Realistic corruption ? Try to corrupt someone in real life like that MC and you'll be jailed. LMAO. Too funny. Realistic corruption. Dude, get serious. A game will stay a game and a work of fiction. Your fantasies are blinding your judgement.
I didn't say that you can't post whatever you want, I just asked what was the point because you will play the upgrade as soon as it comes out just like everyone else.

Also, if you know of games with better corruption can you please suggest them? IMO this game is the best and most realistic.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
I didn't say that you can't post whatever you want, I just asked what was the point because you will play the upgrade as soon as it comes out just like everyone else.

Also, if you know of games with better corruption can you please suggest them? IMO this game is the best and most realistic.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
Did rainces finally release the update? I heard that there is a lot of sex scene with liza i could he wrong. An di think we are going to wait for a week before he releases it even though he doesn't really fixes the bugs just like last time on the demo.

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Did rainces finally release the update? I heard that there is a lot of sex scene with liza i could he wrong. An di think we are going to wait for a week before he releases it even though he doesn't really fixes the bugs just like last time on the demo.
I'm willing to bet the only sex scene with Liza is the "game over" scene from the demo, and possibly a blowjob scene. Otherwise, it's mainly going to be Bobby "corrupting" Liza for the entire update again. To at least some of us, that seems somewhat pointless at this stage in the game and their relationship. Bobby could have escalated relationships with multiple people believably and with minimal risk of negative consequences. But obviously there are many that will love whatever the update is. I just wish Rainces would come out and clarify if there's actually any intention of incest in this game soon that is more than a blowjob (that we've only received from one family member so far, I think), or sex that turns out being NTR-ish, a dream, or a game over scenario. I keep playing because it always seems like we're close to getting somewhere, but then Rainces blue-balls us time and again.

Here's hoping I'm wrong.

Badbobbytheviolater

Dec 30, 2023
I'm willing to bet the only sex scene with Liza is the "game over" scene from the demo, and possibly a blowjob scene. Otherwise, it's mainly going to be Bobby "corrupting" Liza for the entire update again. To at least some of us, that seems somewhat pointless at this stage in the game and their relationship. Bobby could have escalated relationships with multiple people believably and with minimal risk of negative consequences. But obviously there are many that will love whatever the update is. I just wish Rainces would come out and clarify if there's actually any intention of incest in this game soon that is more than a blowjob (that we've only received from one family member so far, I think), or sex that turns out being NTR-ish, a dream, or a game over scenario. I keep playing because it always seems like we're close to getting somewhere, but then Rainces blue-balls us time and again.

Here's hoping I'm wrong.
I wish there's scope for non con scenes. At least for work/store scenes where you can finally fuck the shoplifting cunts, if he drops that fully fleshed update, it'll be fucking great.

Macaronietree

Feb 5, 2022
Well it looks like he is not releasing the game anytime soon or not really he is just sending some renders instead of actual play through of the test version even his Mod posting pics without any proof of screenshot so maybe we aren't really gonna get an update.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes