tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Rainces mentioned in his discord that although he is 99% done he still has to work on a few game mechanics so we might have to wait a bit more. I am just happy that the master is about to release more content.

• Haha
Reactions: Jarul

Deterocs

Nov 1, 2021
I love Lisa, prob my fav character in any sex game, only after Anna :,)

When is RA going to move forward with the plot with Anna? jesus christ. It has been years (literally) since the last time RA included an update with any new content regarding Ms Anna's plotline.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I love Lisa, prob my fav character in any sex game, only after Anna :,)

When is RA going to move forward with the plot with Anna? jesus christ. It has been years (literally) since the last time RA included an update with any new content regarding Ms Anna's plotline.
Just be grateful that at least one of the characters is getting content lmao.

endless_trail

Oct 19, 2023
View attachment 3243875
Definitely not desperate. He's on a high horse, getting that sweet $900+/mo. In the past he even dipped below $400/mo. and when that happened he yanked the chain on his supporters and then promptly returned to another well deserved sleep.

I'm not too critical of him, actually, because he's not getting that much $ anyway. I'm just sad he's either too stupid to understand what he's got or yet another lazy bum who's happy with whatever he gets for minimal work. His type of kink is rare nowadays and has true potential but he doesn't apply himself so he's just another failure.
zip_earning.png

You don't seem to understand how a beautiful mind works. ;)

I am not trying to be critical of him, either while agreeing with your assessment and sentiment on his talent.

We all do what we think we gotta do.

Last edited:

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
Rainces said: ''a couple of days'' on his discord. I dont know what his couple of days means but the only thing i know is that every single BBS game is cursed. Devs dont like to give uptades in time but well he's posting one teaser per day huh

jktugg

Jan 11, 2021
Rainces usually very active before every update as I noticed. The bad thing that he disappears right after and for a long time.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Rainces said: ''a couple of days'' on his discord. I dont know what his couple of days means but the only thing i know is that every single BBS game is cursed. Devs dont like to give uptades in time but well he's posting one teaser per day huh
Not to be "that guy" but Lewd Fiction Games the developer of Big Brother in Space has been very active and forth coming with updates, so maybe the curse is only effective 99% of the time.

But yeah the curse is real:oops:

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Rainces mentioned in his discord that although he is 99% done he still has to work on a few game mechanics so we might have to wait a bit more. I am just happy that the master is about to release more content.
So question is the game abandoned? Another guy is remaking this game and listed it as "Love Incest Taboo Saga."

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
So question is the game abandoned? Another guy is remaking this game and listed it as "Love Incest Taboo Saga."
No. That guy is not remaking, is only at tests stage and until now is not comparable even with other (BBS2, BBS1 remakes which flopped long time ago!)

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
No not abandoned. Updates just take a while. It's a running joke in the community because they take so long. But we'll see an update eventually. Would recommend checking out the Discord for the latest info.

People try to "remake" this game a lot. No one ever finishes. They fail to realize how much work goes into making a game like this. Once they realize they give up.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
should I play the previous version 1st? feels like that two weeks later skipped over a lot of stuff.

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
should I play the previous version 1st? feels like that two weeks later skipped over a lot of stuff.
You can. But People keep saying RAinces will be dropping the new release "soon" since he's been active daily in the Discord recently. Could be another year for all we know. But I do know there are gameplay mechanic changes in the new version coming out. So highly unlikely you'll be able to use old saves for it.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes