AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
try this, this is my first time giving invitations, I don’t know if I did it right

Reactions: ladunga

skliakzipt

Mar 27, 2021
For those who are on his discord then you should already know but for those who are not

Next uptade with 4000 renders most part is Liza and there will be a sex option and probably its not a game over scene. He's posting this week if everything goes well in testing but he needs to send first to his ''testers''.

SavageHenry

Jan 19, 2022
Is this the version of BB where he consolidates his mom on the bed near the end? I want to put a label on the bookmark so i know which is which BB.

ladunga

Jun 20, 2022
try this, this is my first time giving invitations, I don’t know if I did it right
It didn't work for me. It says invitation link is invalid or expired. Could you please try to provide me another one??
Cheers

Mstr Sinner

Dec 28, 2023
Is this the version of BB where he consolidates his mom on the bed near the end? I want to put a label on the bookmark so i know which is which BB.
Yes. But this one is a smaller demo version of it, showcasing the future update that's coming with Liza. If you want the Original that you're talking about you'll have to wait until the full update is released.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes