OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
OGreyyyyyy invite me to your discord :D
Hey Max, I get to know people first, then I invite them to my server, if you are interested hit my DM.

He probably banned you because you shared my renders in zips or RA's thread which i dont like (i might have done that before too, but i saw its a disrespectful thing and i did not do that again). Its disrespectful for their work you know.

And btw my friend was not lying but people change their mind...

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Hey Max, I get to know people first, then I invite them to my server, if you are interested hit my DM.

He probably banned you because you shared my renders in zips or RA's thread which i dont like (i might have done that before too, but i saw its a disrespectful thing and i did not do that again). Its disrespectful for their work you know.

in fact, I don’t care whether your friend deleted me or not, but I threw off rendras for the interest of your game for the audience, I like rendras, you can say he advertised, of course, that’s a strong word, but they scolded me for what I threw off, that’s not what pisses me off, but the fact that when I posted zips of my rendras in my thread, he was great, he’s a hero, and when I posted the same thing, I’m a fool for doing this in this thread, although I was just posting so that more audience would know, I wasn’t chasing likes, I was completely I deleted all my messages in this thread so that they wouldn’t think that because of the likes, your moderator is stupid to say thank you for advertising the game, he condemned me, I’ll tell you a secret now, 2 developers said thank you for the fact that I’m posting previews of their games because that they replaced the growth of the audience precisely after I began publishing their renders. And I wish you to release the game. and remove this idiot from the moderators

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

Well, maybe in his (Amur's...) defense without his inappropriate postings of your renderings, a lot of us wouldn't know your work

Kingkoopa97

Nov 10, 2018
in fact, I don’t care whether your friend deleted me or not, but I threw off rendras for the interest of your game for the audience, I like rendras, you can say he advertised, of course, that’s a strong word, but they scolded me for what I threw off, that’s not what pisses me off, but the fact that when I posted zips of my rendras in my thread, he was great, he’s a hero, and when I posted the same thing, I’m a fool for doing this in this thread, although I was just posting so that more audience would know, I wasn’t chasing likes, I was completely I deleted all my messages in this thread so that they wouldn’t think that because of the likes, your moderator is stupid to say thank you for advertising the game, he condemned me, I’ll tell you a secret now, 2 developers said thank you for the fact that I’m posting previews of their games because that they replaced the growth of the audience precisely after I began publishing their renders. And I wish you to release the game. and remove this idiot from the moderators
You still sore over this?

Posting renders is fine when you have permission from the CREATOR.... you never even ASKED if you could post anything outside of the discord.

As Rey just explained he didn't want Renders posted in RA or Zips threads anymore, simple. I asked you to stop and you didn't, only way to stop you was ban you, what is so hard to understand?

Pretending like your an Advertiser or a game is funny though, gave a good chuckle.

peperondana

Jul 14, 2020
NTR here is unavoidable, avoidable, Skippable?It's one of the oldest sandbox games on this forum and it has so many versions that I don't know which one it is.

Weteran3D

May 25, 2022

It's still not clear. Did you stop the development of your version of Bad Bobby Saga? Or did you resume development?:unsure:

Weteran3D

May 25, 2022
You still sore over this?

Posting renders is fine when you have permission from the CREATOR.... you never even ASKED if you could post anything outside of the discord.

As Rey just explained he didn't want Renders posted in RA or Zips threads anymore, simple. I asked you to stop and you didn't, only way to stop you was ban you, what is so hard to understand?

Pretending like your an Advertiser or a game is funny though, gave a good chuckle.
The guy just wants to know if it was Ogrey who said to ban him and kick him off the server or was it all your initiative?

Reactions: They literally

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
you recently said that I collect likes, so how? You can laugh as much as you want, but with all my actions I showed what I did and you can talk and talk

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Well, maybe in his (Amur's...) defense without his inappropriate postings of your renderings, a lot of us wouldn't know your work
Believe me, I did this so that more people would find out, when the moderator told me that I was collecting likes, I immediately deleted all the messages related to his renders and all the likes, you can check, no one pays me for this, then what is my motivation? I wanted to. so that the ogri continues to work so that more people know I'm interested in I like the bbs universe

jktugg

Jan 11, 2021
I think we deserve to see at least few renders from ogrey for what you did here. Arguing about some distant channel, who banned whom and for whatever reasons, etc.
And yes, what a nonsense with disrespect. This thread is dead every 6 months or more.

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
probably people still don’t understand what I mean, the ogri made rendras, I posted them in a zip thread, they started telling me that I was not respectful of this topic and I stopped posting rendras. but then the zip shows the rendras to the ogre and they started writing to him that Well done zip, some kind of unfairness, why is he allowed? Because he is a developer? Or what advantage does this give to zip? That this is his branch? even if this is his thread, it’s fanart of another game and he also shouldn’t send screenshots from another game to his thread, although I look at other threads and often people post pictures from another game into the thread (I have nothing against zip or ogre, I ogre or moderator deleted it anyway), okay, I won’t write anymore about this topic, I hope the translator translated my words correctly

redharvest1

Jun 7, 2019
probably people still don’t understand what I mean, the ogri made rendras, I posted them in a zip thread, they started telling me that I was not respectful of this topic and I stopped posting rendras. but then the zip shows the rendras to the ogre and they started writing to him that Well done zip, some kind of unfairness, why is he allowed? Because he is a developer? Or what advantage does this give to zip? That this is his branch? even if this is his thread, it’s fanart of another game and he also shouldn’t send screenshots from another game to his thread, although I look at other threads and often people post pictures from another game into the thread (I have nothing against zip or ogre, I ogre or moderator deleted it anyway), okay, I won’t write anymore about this topic, I hope the translator translated my words correctly
Dude... enough already. You violated the rules of his discord (and internet etiquette) by posting others work without their consent, were asked to stop, didn't stop, the got banned. You fucked up and now are acting like a spoiled child by seeking to deflect the blame onto others rather than acting like an adult, admitting your mistake and moving the fuck on. Grow up already.

jktugg

Jan 11, 2021
This is a free forum where people post pirate content as not as exception. Amur did nice job that time. And he did nice job several days ago when shared Ra new renders as well.

Reactions: Ntr Ntr and AMUR48

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Can't wait for the update. Rainces is the best in the corruption genre. I love how he is basically torturing his family members into submission and it never gets boring. Better writing than Bethesda.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Everybody has better writing than Bethesda, just saying :D
I'd say that most developers on here are on par with Bethesda, but Rainces is at least one step above. He doesn't have to shoehorn in too many unrealistic or rushed moments to make his story compelling. If you think about it this game has been going since 2017 and we have less action than some 0.1 releases. I personally wouldn't have it any other way because this guy knows what he is doing.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes