tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
This is rather plan realism. A few picutures, and you get excited. As far as I remember, every few months he posts some pictures. The catch is that for few years there's been nothing else.

So you can get excited about every little thing, but i will belive when i see it.
Negativity is pointless. Rainces is back and that's objectively good.

Reactions: jktugg

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Hope springs eternal and stuff. Seems like it is for realz this time.

Which is good. This one has the best renders of all the Bad Bobby's I've played.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
This is rather plan realism. A few picutures, and you get excited. As far as I remember, every few months he posts some pictures. The catch is that for few years there's been nothing else.

So you can get excited about every little thing, but i will belive when i see it.
now we became excited! where you found those ”picuture” he didn't post from the August?

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
now we became excited! where you found those ”picuture” he didn't post from the August?
What do you mean by from august? He publishes pictures quite regularly from last 3 years. Go to his discord and search for his nickname (examples: 28.03.2022 (1,5 year ago), 03.08.2023 etc). But what do individual images change? Because in my opinion they are supposed to show that he is "doing something". Even on Patreon he published some bait 1.5 years ago (30.05.2022) illustrating that version 1.1 is "almost ready". I would like to remind you that this version has not been created yet (im not counting this shitty demo).

Believe what you want, but after these few years, in my opinion, it's just another bait for suckers

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
What do you mean by from august? He publishes pictures quite regularly from last 3 years. Go to his discord and search for his nickname (examples: 28.03.2022 (1,5 year ago), 03.08.2023 etc). But what do individual images change? Because in my opinion they are supposed to show that he is "doing something". Even on Patreon he published some bait 1.5 years ago (30.05.2022) illustrating that version 1.1 is "almost ready". I would like to remind you that this version has not been created yet (im not counting this shitty demo).

Believe what you want, but after these few years, in my opinion, it's just another bait for suckers
You are contradicting yourself! I don't deny his behavior, but only your statement that he would have posted pictures regularly in the last months (maybe you have a problem with time!), or that is certainly not true, practically since August when he posted the demo he has not posted anything until this week.

rozwielitka

Jul 23, 2017
You are contradicting yourself! I don't deny his behavior, but only your statement that he would have posted pictures regularly in the last months (maybe you have a problem with time!), or that is certainly not true, practically since August when he posted the demo he has not posted anything until this week.
The reality is that he posted 10 images in May last year and adds an image from time to time. But there is still no new version of the game.

I don't really understand what this conversation is leading to. What are you trying to prove? That this time will be different?

So I propose a compromise: Let's assume that every six months, He'll release some artwork, and the game will come out in 5 years. Of course, during this time, every month he will milk the suckers, building in them a false hope for quick success. As far as I remember, the last game version was 4 years ago (I'm not talking about the demo), so it's entirely realistic.

Have we reached a compromise, and is this version of events also acceptable to you?

Last edited:
Reactions: Corambis

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
Both RAinces and Ziptiefun have about a $1000 per month support on Patreon and none of them have delivered any product in 4 months. RAinces haven't made an update on P or S since August 4th while Ziptiefun have been updating weekly or biweekly. Would be really funny if these two were the same person.
They are working on the same game. None of them really deliver and they get paid for basically nothing.

But seriously I hope Ziptiefun have put a lot of work into the next update, he should be able to work quite a few hours on the game for $4000. $5000 if it comes out in January. I hope the fact that the game only goes from 15.4889 to 15.49 doesn't mean there is little content. Getting 4000-5000 dollars for 5-10 minutes of content is basically a scam for whoever is paying to support.

Last edited:
Reactions: lxyzn and poupeye

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Both RAinces and Ziptiefun have about a $1000 per month support on Patreon and none of them have delivered any product in 4 months. RAinces haven't made an update on P or S since August 4th while Ziptiefun have been updating weekly or biweekly. Would be really funny if these two were the same person.
They are working on the same game. None of them really deliver and they get paid for basically nothing.

But seriously I hope Ziptiefun have put a lot of work into the next update, he should be able to work quite a few hours on the game for $4000. $5000 if it comes out in January. I hope the fact that the game only goes from 15.4889 to 15.49 doesn't mean there is little content. Getting 4000-5000 dollars for 5-10 minutes of content is basically a scam for whoever is paying to support.
Patreon is a service that allows normies to financially support a creator so he is more inclined to work on a project. Nothing more, nothing less. This is not a job and you can bet your ass that if his support dropped to 0 at any point he would have abandoned the game and his discord years ago.

Reactions: john1230

endless_trail

Oct 19, 2023
It's so stupid to even think any possibility that RA and ZTF are the same person. If RA had the same programming skills as ZTF and ZTF the same storytelling skills as RA, they both would make a lot more than 1K per month.

Scotty1212

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
RA often asked Zip for help, with renders or such. But they are not the same person. Just Latinos... Manana is the word :p

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes