edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
The best we can hope from Rainces is that he'll put out the occasional update after very long delays of several months or more, but even another update is questionable from him. There may even be good content in them, although the definition of "good" varies from person to person. But their overall vision for the question for the game is still a bit of a mystery. We all thought we knew at one time or another, or at least I thought I did.

And that's what I want from any BBS-based game someone makes: that vision... that potential I saw in the originally fulfilled. I want a slow-build (but not glacially paced) incest game. Corruption is fine as long as it doesn't fall into this endless cycle of corruption and sex avoidance Rainces has made.

For me at least, rape doesn't fall outside that vision, as that seemed to be hinted from the very start and Rainces himself has basically made a game focused on varying degrees of sexual assault. I don't want that necessarily to be the focus of the game though, since Rainces seemed to have multiple paths in mind for different women. And I don't want a darker or officially Dark version of the game. Bobby is selfish and narcissistic and completely focused on sex, but I don't want to play a game where he goes legitimally evil. I just want to see a game where he meets his stated goals of screwing his entire family, and since we aren't likely to see that for Rainces, I'd love to see that from someone else. But no one else seems interested. They want to make "BBS, but with..." when to me the only acceptable continuation of that is "with faster progress in game and less time between updates" or something along those lines.
Sim é isso...

# That's what I meant ( I don't discard rape and other kinky stuff but they can't become the norm, the new flavor... Just understand and follow the original, I say... )

Last edited:

Corambis

Jul 2, 2017
Sim é isso...

# That's what I meant ( I don't discard rape and other kinky stuff but they can't become the norm, the new flavor... Just understand and follow the original, I say... )
I agree. Neither should this suddenly become some happy dating sim type game, although if there is a happy path with one of the girls, that's cool. I think Rainces once mentioned a love path was planned for every main woman, but I think that was long abandoned.

I think in general what we want is the game we thought we were going to get after playing through the first few updates. We might differ on the details, but it wasn't too dark for a game focused around sexual assault, blackmail, and the like. Bobby was dumb, and yes, he was bad. But in the mischievous, naughty sense. Not in some broader moral categorization. I don't think many of us were looking for Rainces to do anything revolutionary with this game. We wanted standard incest stuff like we were getting with many other games at the time, just in a different package and with some appealing models and a workable framework of a story. I'm still not sure how we got from that years ago all the way to today where we're on like the 19th update, nothing really is happening, and if Rainces does make more updates he's just as likely to spend time tinkering with the interface as telling a story. If he does tell a story, it will be just a meandering detour on the way to possibly eventually maybe having sex with these women.

Reactions: JayMI and edgaia

skydra

May 4, 2017
I have really thought about the idea of maybe basing on the original story, but certainly I would not like to touch anything from RA or any other person, this would reflect that everything would have to be done again from scratch, and although I know that this is not the most gratifying idea for many, maybe, I would do it for 2 main reasons

the first one because there will always be comparisons of what I do, what he does and what the other one did, and sincerely if they are going to criticize my work I prefer it to be based on what I did myself from the beginning,

secondly because one of my main ideas is to increase a little the dynamics of some changes of clothes, because although many will want everything based on the original idea one of the things that I have always had a little problem with on a personal level is the perpetuity of the same clothes during almost all the game.

I mean... I change my clothes every day and I rarely see the same clothes twice in a week, so I want to create a new wardrobe for all the characters, besides there are some objects that I have not been able to recreate in the same way as the original files so I would have to change some things for others, but as I said, always trying to stick to the original idea...

besides I would like to make an integration of a more open world, and with some new characters, obviously it will always be a priority the family action, but I would also like to add some new characters.

clarifying that in my idea bobby will not become filthy rich from one day to another nor will he have a super mansion overnight, as I said I will try to respect the original idea always but with a dynamic a little more fluid and faster.

and although I know that for many the idea of redoing everything from scratch, following the bases of what already exists is not the best, I will try to dedicate myself as much as possible to develop the game at a speed of at least one monthly update.

the difference with other devs is that fortunately my work allows me to have many dead hours between one thing and another so the lack of time will not be a factor for me to be able to work on the game.

so first of all I hope to achieve my key objective and be able to get a new pc with which I can give free rein to my creativity and finally give a stable rhythm to the updates.

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
Só vi os teus posts agora...

# There are two issues I'd like to address: picking up BBS and putting your ideas into the game.

* Picking up BBS:
As some already mentioned, if you manage to make a decent BBS game, BBS audience will follow. Yeah, you shall not use other devs' material but you'll need to keep the characters and the game premise: fun buildup. Plz refrain from going darker, building a harem or a fuckfest. That's not what BBS is all about - Zip got it wrong there but he meant well trying to fill the lack of sex.

* Putting your ideas into the game
You claim to have a lot of ideas for the game, some of them quite extreme and aggressive. Who hasn't...? But keep in mind that there are plenty of games like that out there and that's exactly the opposite of what made original BBS so great (naive, "realistic", hard to get some,...). If you have all those ideas popping into your head just make a new game. New theme, new characters. Bring something new to the world and build an audience from scratch.

Bottom line, if you're really eager to see how far you could take BBS, respect its premises.
There was some movement on RAI area (on Discord), so in the future more news could come.

Reactions: edgaia

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022
I have really thought about the idea of maybe basing on the original story, but certainly I would not like to touch anything from RA or any other person, this would reflect that everything would have to be done again from scratch, and although I know that this is not the most gratifying idea for many, maybe, I would do it for 2 main reasons

the first one because there will always be comparisons of what I do, what he does and what the other one did, and sincerely if they are going to criticize my work I prefer it to be based on what I did myself from the beginning,

secondly because one of my main ideas is to increase a little the dynamics of some changes of clothes, because although many will want everything based on the original idea one of the things that I have always had a little problem with on a personal level is the perpetuity of the same clothes during almost all the game.

I mean... I change my clothes every day and I rarely see the same clothes twice in a week, so I want to create a new wardrobe for all the characters, besides there are some objects that I have not been able to recreate in the same way as the original files so I would have to change some things for others, but as I said, always trying to stick to the original idea...

besides I would like to make an integration of a more open world, and with some new characters, obviously it will always be a priority the family action, but I would also like to add some new characters.

clarifying that in my idea bobby will not become filthy rich from one day to another nor will he have a super mansion overnight, as I said I will try to respect the original idea always but with a dynamic a little more fluid and faster.

and although I know that for many the idea of redoing everything from scratch, following the bases of what already exists is not the best, I will try to dedicate myself as much as possible to develop the game at a speed of at least one monthly update.

the difference with other devs is that fortunately my work allows me to have many dead hours between one thing and another so the lack of time will not be a factor for me to be able to work on the game.

so first of all I hope to achieve my key objective and be able to get a new pc with which I can give free rein to my creativity and finally give a stable rhythm to the updates.
Godspeed.

Weteran3D

May 25, 2022
There was some movement on RAI area (on Discord), so in the future more news could come.
The discord picture was posted by a moder, not RA himself. And if you look closely, Lisa's genitals look weird, they are white lol. The most interesting thing is that Moder brags that he is always in contact with RA and he answers him. But for some reason Ra is not able to take the time to write about how things are going and progress on the update. Funny.:cautious:

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
The discord picture was posted by a moder, not RA himself. And if you look closely, Lisa's genitals look weird, they are white lol. The most interesting thing is that Moder brags that he is always in contact with RA and he answers him. But for some reason Ra is not able to take the time to write about how things are going and progress on the update. Funny.:cautious:
If you read more closer there, are also some excuses for RAI, so no update very soon, probably. I don't imply that next version would came very soon, but any news are good, even bad than no news at all
try other guess at white substance close to those genitals! if you don't :oops: yet I could you provide a link with reproductive system

Last edited:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Sabes muito bem como funciona...

# You know very well how his mind works... (teasing > ghosting > teasing...) Still...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Mais do mesmo... Nada de novo...

# Same old, same old... Don't expect much other than that... " Funny.:sneaky: " - Beautiful :ROFLMAO:

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
With which characters?
Sinceramente não acho que haja aqui...

# Honestly I don't think there is any. One could say Lucy rape with Julia helping is one, and mom in the office with her boss is another but I still don't consider those NTR (netorare)

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
Honestly, you don't play the version of the demo when Mike had sex with Liza? View attachment 3110451
Eu não considero essa porque não se vê nada...

# Yeah I know, devonY7 mentioned it too, but as he said we don't really see much, we just know it happened ("off screen"). That's not what NTR lovers are looking for, I think... (just a warm up, like the whole game... ) "Full on action" I just remember those 2 I've mentioned and they're extremely soft, as they should, for now...

Reactions: mikel8519
3.10 star(s) 98 Votes