edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
unfortunately i don't have a pc powerful enough to render massively, my graphics card is extremely old (gt-660) and it doesn't have ray traicing, so almost all the renders are done by processor power

each render can take me from 1 hour to 4 hours to get something of decent quality, i have many ideas about how i would take the story and multiple endings in mind, in fact in the past i collaborated with another game called bastard girls

even in its last versions I was the one who wrote the scenes and leo interpreted them in renders, I was also the beta tester, to look for as many bugs and errors as possible.

and although I have always had in mind to make an alternate version of this game, my limitation is the speed of my machine, which is the one that really does not help me, because in time I can easily spend several hours a day, but as I said my limitation is the machine....
-------------------------------------------------------
lamentablemente no tengo una pc lo suficientemente poderosa como para renderizar de forma masiva, mi tarjeta grafica es extremadamente antigua (gt-660) y no cuenta con ray traicing, asi que casi todos los renders se hacen a fuerza de procesador

cada render me puede tomar de 1 hora hasta 4 horas para lograr algo de calidad decente, tengo muchas ideas sobre como llevaría la historia y múltiples finales en mente, de hecho antiguamente llegue a colaborar con otro juego llamado bastard girls

incluso en sus ultimas versiones yo era el que escribía las escenas y leo las interpretaba en renders, también hacia la parte de ser el beta tester, para buscar la mayor cantidad de bugs y errores posibles

y aunque siempre he tenido en mente hacer alguna versión alterna de este juego, mi limitante es la velocidad de mi maquina, que es la que realmente no me ayuda, ya que en tiempo fácilmente puedo dedicarle varias horas al día, pero como dije mi limitante es la maquina....
Agradeço a tradução mas não falo espanhol mas sim portugues. Quanto ao que descreveste, entendo-te perfeitamente. Mal possas então...

# I hear you believe me. I can totally relate to that. But it'd be quite a waste not putting all that baggage to good use... Give it a try asap... There are quite good and cheap gpus that may do the work just fine... And you can always render characters separately (only takes a couple of minutes, even with lousy gpu, and you can assemble and tweak the scenes - same background, different poses or even a sequence into animation - in photoshop,...). Give it a thought.

(fyi I'm portuguese, not spanish. Still, nice effort (y))

Last edited:
Reactions: skydra

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
unfortunately i don't have a pc powerful enough to render massively, my graphics card is extremely old (gt-660) and it doesn't have ray traicing, so almost all the renders are done by processor power

each render can take me from 1 hour to 4 hours to get something of decent quality, i have many ideas about how i would take the story and multiple endings in mind, in fact in the past i collaborated with another game called bastard girls

even in its last versions I was the one who wrote the scenes and leo interpreted them in renders, I was also the beta tester, to look for as many bugs and errors as possible.

and although I have always had in mind to make an alternate version of this game, my limitation is the speed of my machine, which is the one that really does not help me, because in time I can easily spend several hours a day, but as I said my limitation is the machine....
-------------------------------------------------------
lamentablemente no tengo una pc lo suficientemente poderosa como para renderizar de forma masiva, mi tarjeta grafica es extremadamente antigua (gt-660) y no cuenta con ray traicing, asi que casi todos los renders se hacen a fuerza de procesador

cada render me puede tomar de 1 hora hasta 4 horas para lograr algo de calidad decente, tengo muchas ideas sobre como llevaría la historia y múltiples finales en mente, de hecho antiguamente llegue a colaborar con otro juego llamado bastard girls

incluso en sus ultimas versiones yo era el que escribía las escenas y leo las interpretaba en renders, también hacia la parte de ser el beta tester, para buscar la mayor cantidad de bugs y errores posibles

y aunque siempre he tenido en mente hacer alguna versión alterna de este juego, mi limitante es la velocidad de mi maquina, que es la que realmente no me ayuda, ya que en tiempo fácilmente puedo dedicarle varias horas al día, pero como dije mi limitante es la maquina....
I have the opposite problem, I can't render worth crap, I think it's because I suck at math or at least that's my excuse. also, I don't know python, I know Java and no I'm not doing this in java.

I've used DAZ in the past to render a small scene. that took me 5 hours to render 10 second scene.

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
I have the opposite problem, I can't render worth crap, I think it's because I suck at math or at least that's my excuse. also, I don't know python, I know Java and no I'm not doing this in java.

I've used DAZ in the past to render a small scene. that took me 5 hours to render 10 second scene.
Tens tudo para começar...

# Math has nothing to do with it. At first it feels very hard. Just follow tutorials till you fell confident you'll do it right. If you know java, you can easily migrate to python (same C backbone).

A 10s scene is a 300 renders scene ( 30 frames per second ). If you were able to render 300 pictures in 5 hour consider yourself privileged.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Why not,
1. Use an off site render service.
2. Set up one of the many free servers service (aws, GCS or something similar) as your own rendering platform.
3. Buy an old server set it up to do all your rendering needs.

With either of these options you can do most of pre-rendeing if front of you then push it off to be rendered elsewhere, meanwhile you move on to other pre-rendering objects needing corrections. Wash, Rinse, Repeat...

Reactions: dadsus

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Tens tudo para começar...

# Math has nothing to do with it. At first it feels very hard. Just follow tutorials till you fell confident you'll do it right. If you know java, you can easily migrate to python (same C backbone).

A 10s scene is a 300 renders scene ( 30 frames per second ). If you were able to render 300 pictures in 5 hour consider yourself privileged.
500 renders lol, try 40

skydra

May 4, 2017
Why not,

1. Use an off site render service.

2. Set up one of the many free servers service (aws, GCS or something similar) as your own rendering platform.

3. Buy an old server set it up to do all your rendering needs.

With either of these options you can do most of pre-rendeing if front of you then push it off to be rendered elsewhere, meanwhile you move on to other pre-rendering objects needing corrections. Wash, Rinse, Repeat...

If you could explain this to me a little better, maybe I could try it...

edgaia

Dec 28, 2018
If you could explain this to me a little better, maybe I could try it...
Só faz sntido quando já fazes dinheiro com o jogo...

# It only makes some sense when your game/project is already making a significant amount of money. Yes, third party rendering would speed things up a lot but it may be quite costly, more so for a newbie...

If you're still interested, search for render farms like

skydra

May 4, 2017
Só faz sntido quando já fazes dinheiro com o jogo...

# It only makes some sense when your game/project is already making a significant amount of money. Yes, third party rendering would speed things up a lot but it may be quite costly, more so for a newbie...

If you're still interested, search for render farms like
of all the ones that appear there only the first one has live connection to daz studio, and although for many people a rate of 6 dollars per hour is not much for me in the long run it can represent a big expense... so I will keep looking for options for the moment...

Reactions: edgaia

john1230

Oct 6, 2020

There are two more weeks to update, right? May I know where this news comes from
No, they are trolling "update when?" people.

RAinces has gone quite since the demo version was released so I wouldn't expect to hear anything from him in the next year or 2.

Reactions: Jackmcbean

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022

There are two more weeks to update, right? May I know where this news comes from
There is a joke from Discord when they announce the new immediate update in 2 weeks periodically for the 2 years

Jul 12, 2023
are you fucking kidding me? Is this meant to be serious with stealth? the time is too fast during the training you have to click 10x fucking tracks and then they are still shitty to see and for each crap you need it? now? do not you have any ideas for games content that you want to stick to the way the game time? and especially it does not even work properly I've clicked 2 or 3 times on it and nothing is so ridiculous every second action needs this crap and then always 5 levels higher
you know what? the game could be really great but the stupid garbage destroys the game and I delete it now that's me said to stupid stupid

You don't need be quite so ANGRY! Nor get so upset! :mad: :cry:

Did you try using the [Shift] [+] [O] console thingy? :unsure: My {Bobby's} current stealth is over 5000. :sneaky: In the console I just typed:
stealth = 5000

Exactly as above...
And when I needed to do any creeping I (as freezstyle) suggested just pressed the [UP] key too highlight the foot then pressed [ENTER].

skydra

May 4, 2017
theoretical question

if everything goes well first for february, i will be able to change my pc for a moderately acceptable one with which i can make faster renders, the question is that i would like to make an alternate version of this game, maybe much darker than "dark path" and i don't mean just bad endings, but a story where the character really goes through a path of blackmails, rapes and abuses in which the world and the characters are expanded, a story where there is not always a rainbow.

but a plot where the character really goes down a path of blackmail, rape and abuse in which both the world and characters are expanded, a story where there is not always a rainbow at the end of the story.

or maybe one not so dark but with an expansion of characters and situations, but where it allows to accelerate the plot a little bit since I feel we have been literally years waiting for bobby to finally do what he has to do and stop acting like a horny virgin all the time and take action.

although I think I would go back to the path from zero, since I don't want to make use of content that is not mine, so as not to offend anyone who feels that I destroy part of what has been done by other people, and although I like the way Rainces took up the story, and I hope like any fan the continuation of his version, if I would like to make a new adaptation to a semi alternate history to the already known.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
theoretical question

if everything goes well first for february, i will be able to change my pc for a moderately acceptable one with which i can make faster renders, the question is that i would like to make an alternate version of this game, maybe much darker than "dark path" and i don't mean just bad endings, but a story where the character really goes through a path of blackmails, rapes and abuses in which the world and the characters are expanded, a story where there is not always a rainbow.

but a plot where the character really goes down a path of blackmail, rape and abuse in which both the world and characters are expanded, a story where there is not always a rainbow at the end of the story.

or maybe one not so dark but with an expansion of characters and situations, but where it allows to accelerate the plot a little bit since I feel we have been literally years waiting for bobby to finally do what he has to do and stop acting like a horny virgin all the time and take action.

although I think I would go back to the path from zero, since I don't want to make use of content that is not mine, so as not to offend anyone who feels that I destroy part of what has been done by other people, and although I like the way Rainces took up the story, and I hope like any fan the continuation of his version, if I would like to make a new adaptation to a semi alternate history to the already known.

Personally I'm not into the S&M end of the D/s spectrum, but I think there is a huge market for a game where the protagonist isn't a hoop jumping simp.
you might struggle to get subscribers at first given how many have started down this path and failed to finish, but if you can actually deliver I think there is definitely a market for it. Hell the one who actually finishes one of these games might gain worshipers as well as subscribers.

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
theoretical question

If you are going to make your own game, I personally wouldn't use the BBS name and character models as that would invite whingeing (it doesn't look like Jenny, Liza, Ann. You suck) rando's.

Make your own version inspired by BBS and make it so that you would enjoy playing it.

If you make it to please everyone you are going to fail as you can not please everyone, I would say if 70% of people like the game then you are doing grate.

Good luck to you.

muitoloco

May 11, 2019
game that should never end, as many do...but nothing changes. the characters are great, but in the last one changing Jenny...I didn't like it. I was a fan of the first Jenny. but I think putting a different story... who knows what will happen. I just wouldn't like to see what you posted there. I agree that a sub character, it could be. but it's like humiliation at a minimum. I'm out. Still, good luck friend.

3.10 star(s) 98 Votes